PDA

View Full Version : Health I am so sad. Health problems are preventing me returning home to Tenerife

carpdaught1
20-04-2012, 02:03
Docs in UK say might not be able to fly if they cant sort out my oxygen levels and carbondioxide levels when im flying turning my blood acid so the consultant says ,all im doing at the mo is crying its not fair i got enough wrong with me now this might as well shoot meself ,sorry for being misreable but im bloody fed up need to get back to my home in Escalona sooooooooooooon xx

Jackie
20-04-2012, 06:38
Docs in UK say might not be able to fly if they cant sort out my oxygen levels and carbondioxide levels when im flying turning my blood acid so the consultant says ,all im doing at the mo is crying its not fair i got enough wrong with me now this might as well shoot meself ,sorry for being misreable but im bloody fed up need to get back to my home in Escalona sooooooooooooon xx

Don't be sad...your house in Escalona will still be there when you are well enough to fly. You need to concentrate on getting well before anything. Hope you are well enough to fly soon x

TOTO 99
20-04-2012, 06:54
As difficult as it may seem you'll get better quicker if you remain positive.
They haven't said you'll never fly again and even if they did there's always the boat.
Better to be stuck there a little longer than have a problem mid-air don't you think? You'll be back before you know it and laughing at your post..:laugh:

dotty1
20-04-2012, 07:27
It is upsetting when things don!t go to plan, but I am sure it will be worth the wait, it!s no good if you go home ill, best be safe than sorry and I hope you are soon ready for flying home.

starling
20-04-2012, 08:50
They will sort out your oxygen levels, it's just taking longer then you would like. When I was coming back from Tenerife a few weeks ago, there was a lady sat opposite me, and she had similar problems, her husband was monitoring her levels and adjusting the flow as necessary during take off and landing, and checking every half hour during the flight once it had reached altitude. He had a chart with instructions which had been prepared for her by her doctor prior to the flight. She was fine, and all though they were a little apprehensive as this was the first time, everything went well.
So have patience, they will work out a suitable programme for you too.

Chayofa Tete
20-04-2012, 10:07
Cheer up I am sure that in time everything will be okay better safe than sorry on a flight.Not being flippant but as someone else said not the end of the world as sailing may be an option in the worst case scenario,stay positive.

Balcony
20-04-2012, 11:09
Health first and heed the advice from the doc.