PDA

View Full Version : Is there a local bus service from Los Cristianos to Torviscas in Tenerife?

rjb100
20-04-2012, 08:58
Hi all,
Could anyone please tell me if there is a local bus service from Los cristianos to Torviscas [and back] between 9pm and 1am.
Thanks
rj

junglejim
20-04-2012, 10:09
Hi all,
Could anyone please tell me if there is a local bus service from Los cristianos to Torviscas [and back] between 9pm and 1am.
Thanks
rj

Here's one
http://www.titsa.com/index.php?accion=linea&IdLinea=467
Several others if you look at timetable
www.Titsa.com

rjb100
21-04-2012, 10:30
Thanks jj
I've been recommended a good music venue on Torviscas beach where The Soundchasers play every night.
Do you[or any other forum member] happen to know the nearest bus stop......from your timetable link there seems to be a choice of three.
rj

junglejim
21-04-2012, 12:57
Thanks jj
I've been recommended a good music venue on Torviscas beach where The Soundchasers play every night.
Do you[or any other forum member] happen to know the nearest bus stop......from your timetable link there seems to be a choice of three.
rj
You have a choice once you come off beach in front of Esmeralda of going left and up by Hotel Torviscas across round about past The PUB and stop is across from Mareverde at Playa Olid. I think distance is similiar .
You can turn right , go up hill past Flamingo , Temple bar and bus stop is opposite CC San Eugenio adjacent to Verdes restaurant .

Red Devil
21-04-2012, 14:25
Just as an extra to above - the bar at Fanabe that you refer to, the In & Out bar, now only have Soundchaser on Sat/Sun/Mon nights BUT they now also play at Harleys on a Tuesday night and that is slightly easier to reach from the bus stop.
You would get off at San Eugenio Shopping Centre which is the first stop after PDLA bus station, cross the road and walk down the hill (Temple bar/Irish Fidler on your left) and Harleys is at the bottom on the left. There are also various live bands on there most nights anyway.
Don't know when you intend seeing Soundchaser but they are away doing a European tour during most of May.

Added after 40 minutes:

Actually, Harleys is next door to Flamingo so JJ's instructions for getting to bus stop at Verdes for catching bus back to LC applies also:) (sorry JJ, didnt read your answer properly)

rjb100
22-04-2012, 08:28
Thank you both for this very informative information.
rj