PDA

View Full Version : I won 50 euros shopping at Iceland!

henry
21-04-2012, 18:18
iīm so excited i won 50 euros shopping at iceland!! you can see my name on the website henry e arnold parrado. now the big question is what can i spend it on??

videotalker
21-04-2012, 18:23
You can spend it on ME!

delgirl
21-04-2012, 18:32
well done henry spend it on alcohol

henry
21-04-2012, 18:34
well done henry spend it on alcohol

hahahahaha i donīt drink or smoke

poker
21-04-2012, 18:56
Spend it on the latest Iceland video game . :laugh:

Well probably you will have to go home with a bigg bag of chokolat and mountain dew .

chifleta
21-04-2012, 20:22
write yourself a list before you go of things you want ........... or, just hit the chocolate aisle :laugh:

sunseeker
21-04-2012, 20:42
u will only get about a bag full of stuff for 50 euros. lol

chifleta
21-04-2012, 21:20
u will only get about a bag full of stuff for 50 euros. lol

50 euros is 50 euros, better than a slap round the mush with a dead fish........ :crazy:

Margaretta
21-04-2012, 23:09
Well done Henry! Have fun and let us know what you buy.:)

jazza
21-04-2012, 23:49
well done... great hearing about someone actually winning instead of just seeing list of names

Andy0210
22-04-2012, 01:20
well done... great hearing about someone actually winning instead of just seeing list of names

Bit harsh that, how many people do you actually know in Tenerife??

i know three of the winners of Februarys draw and four winners from Marchīs draw, dare i say?

You almost sound cynical??

henry
23-04-2012, 19:21
well broskiīs and peps!!

i went to pick up my gift card from iceland. i came very close in going to los crisanos to pick it up. but decided go to las americas!! first got more stock in there. itīs a good think i went to las americas. i ask for a manager. but the asst. manager was there. i told him who i was!! i told him FINALLY THE BROWSKI IS BACK AT ICELAND!!! bazinga!! i didnīt said that hahahaha!!! i told him who i was!! i had to sign a few papers and they gave me my gift card. i can use it up to a year or run out of money.i told him i didnīt know which store to go to to collect it. he said you register here in las americas! (odd?? i really thought i register in las chafias???) but they have be in las americas. maybe i shop there alot?? who knows?? i still have the card but while walking about see what good ofters they have. i see they have 10 cans of diet coke for 5 euros. i allmost got some for my dad but i left it. i ask my dad at home if he wants it then i go back get some. for me. i pay cash for my little goodies. so i can munch while waiting for the bus to go home. 2 packets of chips (crisps) of walkers pawn cocktail (love them!!!) 2 of them for 1 euros. got 2 packets of aero mint chocalate 2 for a euro and a 60oz of tango cherry drink from 1.50 down to a euro. (tango going out on april 30) so not bad goodies for 3 euros... just thinking what to use on my gift card...

Margaretta
23-04-2012, 19:33
I approve of the Aero Mint Chocolate....that was quite a bargain Henry, but do take care of your teeth! Maybe buy some healthy options with that card as well as the favourites!? Enjoy your shopping and dream about what to buy. Also maybe a few greetings cards....always handy to have when it's suddenly someone's birthday and we've forgotten. Have a great day!

warbey
23-04-2012, 19:35
Bit harsh that, how many people do you actually know in Tenerife??

i know three of the winners of Februarys draw and four winners from Marchīs draw, dare i say?

You almost sound cynical??

Do You send Them Letters too Andy.?....................:devil::bootyshake:

henry
25-04-2012, 19:19
well i went shopping at iceland and spend 45 euros of my gift card. what i brought was a bag of dry dog food and 12 cans of winalot dog food ( i gotta eat right??) lol naa for my doggie. the got a few bags of fries, few 6 pack of dr.pepper and coke. some flour toilla and beef to made some tacos. 2 jars of colman mustard (love the stuff) and a few pizza and kit kats multipack. still have 5 euros left i save that for some more cokes down the road....

Next Door
25-04-2012, 19:36
Well done Henry Get yourself a treat!!

Suej
25-04-2012, 21:02
Well done Henry Get yourself a treat!!

Well done henry you can get me a treat!:laugh:

tizzywizzy
26-04-2012, 18:02
Well done wining €50 Henry.You deserved some luck.