PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to go for Sunday dinner in Los Cristianos?

balcon
21-04-2012, 19:25
Hi

My lovely in-laws are here and would like a nice Sunday roast.

Just wondered if you could recommend somewhere nice for them please, Los Cristianos if possible.

Many thanks

Red Devil
21-04-2012, 20:14
The Tea Rooms in front of Cristian Sur, LC, proper meat and gravy, and help yourself to large choice of veg - booking usually essential. 15 euro for 2 incl glass of wine, desserts look lovely too but never yet managed one.
Our other favourite is Soul City just past the Rumpot at San Eugenio but again you would probably have to book, which must be a good sign surely.:)

emmess
21-04-2012, 20:17
Tea Rooms sounds good - can't believe I've not been there if its good because we're up near El Mirador. We usually go to the Roast House down in the town which is really good. Might give the Tea Rooms a try in July!

Red Devil
21-04-2012, 20:23
Tea Rooms sounds good - can't believe I've not been there if its good because we're up near El Mirador. We usually go to the Roast House down in the town which is really good. Might give the Tea Rooms a try in July!

Yeah we have tried most places I think lol - still say the Tea Rooms are the best though, regulars go week after week. Their no. is 603 146812

balcon
21-04-2012, 20:33
Many thanks
Good to have a phone number, will give them a call to book a table
Thanks again

trevorife2
22-04-2012, 12:04
the shires is our favorite place ,, its on the apolo centre ..also porkies , we went there last time we were out and the food and staff were great