PDA

View Full Version : Bars showing the Grand Prix on TV tomorrow

Alf
21-04-2012, 20:32
Does anyone know a bar that will be showing the Grand Prix live on TV tomorrow? I don't want to wait for the BBC's highlights at 5:00 PM.

slodgedad
22-04-2012, 01:32
Does anyone know a bar that will be showing the Grand Prix live on TV tomorrow? I don't want to wait for the BBC's highlights at 5:00 PM.

It would help if we knew where abouts you are.

Andy0210
22-04-2012, 02:45
Errrrr i would say all of them apart from the ones with a random unforseen power cut!

Depends if you want to watch it with English or Spanish commentary ??

Honestly, do people think this is a third world country or what ???

Angusjim
22-04-2012, 08:20
Errrrr i would say all of them apart from the ones with a random unforseen power cut!

Depends if you want to watch it with English or Spanish commentary ??

Honestly, do people think this is a third world country or what ???

Not yet but heading that way:wave:

tonypub
22-04-2012, 09:15
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pub-Tenerife/141183885935876

Alf
22-04-2012, 09:32
Thanks, this is really helpful.

TOTO 99
22-04-2012, 10:57
another brit with his head in the sand ...i just posted that belgium exports more then the uk .the percentage of PUBLIC debt is larger in the uk then spain .spain has large PRIVATE debt ie grossly over priced properties in holiday areas (shortage of houses in madrid and barcalona) .

Satellite, with respect, you're so excited by facts & figures that you're blind to the fact that some of us like to have a little fun on here. There was a smiley at the end of the post..............and this post..:laugh:

Angusjim
22-04-2012, 11:53
another brit with his head in the sand ...i just posted that belgium exports more then the uk .the percentage of PUBLIC debt is larger in the uk then spain .spain has large PRIVATE debt ie grossly over priced properties in holiday areas (shortage of houses in madrid and barcalona) .

Do you live your complete life in GOOGLE land just because GOOGLE comes up with some ALLEGED FACTS facts does not mean its true. Their are 3 kinds of lies "lies,dammed lies,& STATISTICS"
I run a company in Britain employing quite a few people so I certainly do not have my head in the sand I actually live with the reallity of the **** we are in over here :crazy::tiphat:

TOTO 99
22-04-2012, 12:05
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED.....:laugh: