PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Irache Gara Restaurant, Vera de Erques, Guia de Isora, Tenerife

sunspot
12-06-2011, 22:10
This afternoon we have had a fantastic time in the irache gara restaurant in
Vera de Erques Guia de Isora, we had the black pudding, padron peppers & Sausages for starters, the sausages they light at the table, followed by the biggest T- bone i have ever seen, the pork chop overhung the plate and the sangria was spot on, the only thing missing was the canarian music, they were taking a week off........all i can say is get yourself up there its a fantastic experience, the hosts and staff are so wonderfull...............im a little tanked up because the sangria is the best ive ever tasted

imablue
13-06-2011, 01:09
its been a while since we have been there....hopefully its still as good as ever,as it seems to be from your post..must go again some time ....thanks sunspot

Nic
13-06-2011, 07:32
We used to be regular visitors there but felt the last few times the standard had dropped. The starters were spot on but the main courses were pretty rubbish. Judging by your post it seems to have picked up again. We'll maybe have to go back again, think the last time we went was about two years ago. Once you put down to an off day in the kitchen, twice you think, okay maybe it's been quiet but on the third time we were still disappointed so we haven't been back. Time to re-visit I think, thank's for the post!

sunspot
13-06-2011, 12:01
All i can say is the great sausages were devine,the Padron Peppers lush,the goats cheese as good as it always is,this followed by the biggest pork chop which was so tasty i found it impossible to fault,3 of the others in our party had the t-bone, they were well pleased and as i said the Sangria was too nice,the only thing missing was the Canarian musicians who were having time off........im back there in a couple of weeks and hopefully taking 2 forum critics.........havent asked them yet so cant say who.