PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Rangers Football Club Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Shugstar63
23-04-2012, 10:55
Now then! This could possibly be the shortest discussion thread ever on The Tenerife Forum, so it would be nice to have a few posts before what now looks like the inevitable happens.
I have followed Rangers for over 40 years, attending my first match with my Father at Shawfield versus Clyde in I think the 1967/68 season...Rangers won anyway as I recall.
Followed them all my life after then, through the good & the bad times and I am proud to say I witnessed the 9 in a row years when Rangers equalled Celtic's magnificent record of consecutive titles set years earlier.
I've seen players good & bad pull on the famous jersey, witnessed fantastic domestic days and European nights.....perhaps as I am posting the end has already come and all Gers fans will be left with the memories of all the greats....Greig,Johnstone,McCoist, Hately,Gascoigne & Laudrup....
Yes I'll probably shed a tear or two ...but it's only fitba after all.
I must commend the current squad & supporters for showing so much heart in the face of all of this... they really should be proud of themselves.
As for Murray & Whyte who have been instrumental in our downfall.....I am sure they will get their day........Follow Follow!

seanocelt
23-04-2012, 11:07
IF Ticketus strike a deal (if they dont they will get zero cash and season ticket sales will slump, again hurting them under Miller's scheme), with the Blue Knights, this new thread will live on. You may be right Shug, inevitable, but i havent heard the fat lady sing yet. Unthinkable if next week's game is the final Old Firm game ever, as we know it.

CaribeCelt
23-04-2012, 11:49
Brilliant post mate.
I am genuinely gutted for the true Gers fans like yourself.
Hopefully it doesn't happen,as seanocelt says the fat lady hasn't sang yet.
Keep yer head up.

I_N_Cognito
23-04-2012, 11:57
Some press cuttings since beginning of fiasco:-

The world is in a state of shock with only one word in people’s mouths today “Whitney”.
Yes that’s right;
Whit nae Rangers ?

Football Transfer Deadline
Today is transfer deadline day, or as Rangers fans know it TUESDAY...

BREAKING NEWS:
SPL announce two minutes laughter before all games this weekend...

The sick kids fae Yorkhill hospital are at Ibrox today visiting the players...

The first redundancies have started in Ibrox. Two referees and four linesmen have been released from the payroll...

See Rangers have replaced Broxi Bear wae a new mascot called Thread Bear...

Missed the Oscars the other night, is it true Craig Whyte won best director ?

Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on e-bay?
I put a bid in for a wee cowboy outfit, now I’m six minutes away from owning Rangers....

Breaking News
New Consortium Enter Bid for Rangers
Extract from report;
“Lord Alan Sugar has placed a bid to buy Glasgow Rangers, and he has revealed the name of the consortium he is leading, The Apprentice Boys”.

Shugstar63
23-04-2012, 13:05
IF Ticketus strike a deal (if they dont they will get zero cash and season ticket sales will slump, again hurting them under Miller's scheme), with the Blue Knights, this new thread will live on. You may be right Shug, inevitable, but i havent heard the fat lady sing yet. Unthinkable if next week's game is the final Old Firm game ever, as we know it.

Too true Seano......could next week's Old Firm match not even happen ?

Isle
23-04-2012, 18:01
What to post on a thread of the city rival from Celtic. In my experience
follow Celtic I´ve good and bad experience with Rangers supporters. I
don´t think the world is black and white. Well Shugstar Your verses
especially this shows You´ve respect for a great Celtic team like the Lisbon
Lions, " Followed them all my life after then, through the good & the bad times and I am proud to say I witnessed the 9 in a row years when Rangers equalled Celtic's magnificent record of consecutive titles set years earlier."

Respect is so important in a world that went crazy.

Shugstar63
23-04-2012, 19:41
What to post on a thread of the city rival from Celtic. In my experience
follow Celtic I´ve good and bad experience with Rangers supporters. I
don´t think the world is black and white. Well Shugstar Your verses
especially this shows You´ve respect for a great Celtic team like the Lisbon
Lions, " Followed them all my life after then, through the good & the bad times and I am proud to say I witnessed the 9 in a row years when Rangers equalled Celtic's magnificent record of consecutive titles set years earlier."

Respect is so important in a world that went crazy.

Yes Isle ....you are so right.....respect is something not normally associated with Rangers & Celtic supporters reactions to each other, which is really unfortunate.
Though......if you look in years gone past....these two great clubs have pushed each other to the limit....more often than not a great Celtic team will have been spurred on from a relentless challenge from their biggest domestic rivals and vice versa.
The fact that both clubs reached the 2 biggest European finals of that time in the late 60's in the same year is testament to that.
I know football has changed....but those statistics will remain forever !
People now say "El Classico" is now the biggest football game you will ever see.
Try telling some followers of both Celtic & Rangers, who wake up on the morning of the big match with knots in their stomach and your head's pounding at the prospect of losing.....

Some things in life never leave you....one is......Old Firm match day as the teams run out...that feeling that's hard to describe, but you know every hair on your body is on end...and the fear of not winning is running through every vein.

Barca V Real Madrid .....?
Don't think so...

Hail Hail?........Follow Follow?

The teams are different...the feelings the same.

seanocelt
23-04-2012, 20:14
THIS JUST IN; (funny we now have a Rangers thread to post about the latest news!)

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-administration-bill-miller-issues-statement-via-duff-and-phelps-1-2251336

So if Miller has talked to the SFA already, does that mean his "demands" are being considered?

And the creditors are willing to wait?

And the Blue Knights are "oot" again?

Answers; mibbeees, naw and who knows.

Shugstar63
24-04-2012, 09:50
Seano....clear as mud....this Duff n Phelps mob are dragging it out though

More News

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/304639-rangers-owner-craig-whyte-fined-200000-and-banned-from-scottish-football-for-life/

junglejim
24-04-2012, 10:44
Hi Shugs -well done on opening thread -need to get mod to make it a sticky .
Last night´s announced penalties seemed to have rocked the FF´s & RST´s as being unfair -
The fines will never be paid.
You couldn´t afford to buy anyone next year anyway
Craigy won´t be back at Ibrox this century
The nuclear options have still to drop Hiroshima(HMRC´s BTC) & Nagasaki ( SPL on dual contracts)
If the supporters groups think the SFA sanctions are Draconian , what do they think SPL & Hector will do ?
Marching from Queen´s Park to Hampden isn´t going to change minds -it´s all downhill from the Park anyway- boycotting away games isn´t going to win them favours from the GOT..
I´m personally surprised that CFC have given tickets up front for Sunday´s game as there´s a chance of not getting paid - this will just attract more sanctions!
As for Girafferty´s latest - the guy´s a total buffoon and you´re well rid !
Sean I might venture along to your local next Sunday even to watch the replay of youngsters´ 8-0 cup final last night!
Keep the head up Shugs!

Shugstar63
24-04-2012, 14:17
So Whyte wants 20% of Rangers, two seats and two board members....I suspect there is more chance of him receiving two concrete wellington boots in the not too distant future......
Where is David Murray, by the way?
I reckon the SFA have now finished RFC off !

junglejim
24-04-2012, 16:18
No Shugs ! RFC (IA) finished themselves off!
However according to McMillan of RSA it was all Neill Lennon´s fault - listen about 21 minutes in - from Radio Scotland today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01ghftv

Also everyone else is to blame except RFC , despite the fact people all over internet were warning RFC since last May/ June - see www.rangerstaxcase.com from last year!
And we haven´t even got to biggest indiscretions yet!

Isle
24-04-2012, 17:24
Rangers where in this situation, since Murray sold the club to Whyte who
done nothing since he take over. Your club haven´t pay taxes for many years. A Club who don´t pay taxes; thats not normal. Your club has to be punish for
breaking the rules in many ways.

Its not the sfa, not the taxman or anybody else.
Its Your club thats got You
in this corner.

Shugstar63
24-04-2012, 17:27
No Shugs ! RFC (IA) finished themselves off!
However according to McMillan of RSA it was all Neill Lennon´s fault - listen about 21 minutes in - from Radio Scotland today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01ghftv

Also everyone else is to blame except RFC , despite the fact people all over internet were warning RFC since last May/ June - see www.rangerstaxcase.com from last year!
And we haven´t even got to biggest indiscretions yet!

Yes JJ...have read the rangerstaxcase website.........We cant blame the referees though ! lol
There's a copyright on that one.

Added after 3 minutes:

Rangers where in this situation, since Murray sold the club to Whyte who
done nothing since he take over. Your club haven´t pay taxes for many years. A Club who don´t pay taxes; thats not normal. Your club has to be punish for
breaking the rules in many ways.

Its not the sfa, not the taxman or anybody else.
Its Your club thats got You
in this corner.

Yip David Murray was culpable and latterly Craig Whyte.
Unfortunately no-one spoke out against Murray at the time.

Isle
24-04-2012, 17:38
Yes JJ...have read the rangerstaxcase website.........We cant blame the referees though ! lol
There's a copyright on that one.

Added after 3 minutes:

Yip David Murray was culpable and latterly Craig Whyte.
Unfortunately no-one spoke out against Murray at the time.

Most of Your supporters are focused on hating + attacking catholics.
Some even attack Your Own (Rangers) players like it happens when Albertz bless himself before getting on the pitch. Thats a really sad thing tbh.

I believe protestant and catholics are equally and can live without
that kind of stuff.

junglejim
24-04-2012, 21:25
We don´t blame referees - we just prove that they and their bosses lie and cheat -Brines, Dougie, Mccurry,Dallas, Farry, Ogilvie .....
Latest on C4
http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/display/playlistref/240412/clipid/240412_4ON_rangers_24

timmylish
24-04-2012, 23:58
Shug. Whilst I totally respect your decision to open a thread on this subject I have to say that immediately you have fallen at the first hurdle, like most of your fellow huns, by seeking to blame all and sundry when the blame lies entirely at the gates of Ibrox and ALL who set foot therein, excepting of course visiting members of the public who have no association with your Club.

Shugstar63
25-04-2012, 08:20
Some even attack Your Own (Rangers) players like it happens when Albertz bless himself before getting on the pitch. Thats a really sad thing tbh.

that kind of stuff.

Well Isle those are your views....but sorry mate but you do not know me.
My wife & I are certainly equal

Added after 6 minutes:

Shug. Whilst I totally respect your decision to open a thread on this subject I have to say that immediately you have fallen at the first hurdle, like most of your fellow huns, by seeking to blame all and sundry when the blame lies entirely at the gates of Ibrox and ALL who set foot therein, excepting of course visiting members of the public who have no association with your Club.

Timmy...not sure who I am supposed to be blaming, as I am well aware of who is mainly to blame....as stated Murray & Whyte ....I only said that the SFA had probably finished the job......have a wee look back.
Don't get the hun reference....I'm 3/4 Scottish 1/4 Irish the last time I checked.

Added after 5 minutes:

that kind of stuff.

Sorry Isle for the record my wife is 3/4 English & 1/4 Irish and 100 % Roman Catholic.
And I love her dearly.....

junglejim
25-04-2012, 09:59
Trying to steer this back onto RFC(IA) football matters Shug - what do you think the appropriate punishment should have been for these offences (bearing in mind the EBT dual contracts , HMRC have not yetbeen decided )?
Other clubs have been flung out of SFA competitions for not signing documents twice or mistakenly fielding ineligible players - the individuals who signed or not the documents weren´t punished - the whole clubs were !
Do you think Ally´s attempts to "out" the panel ( he knows who they are btw) , Grandmaster Suck´s attempts at intimidation of SFA or McMillan´s attempts at obfuscation and blaming the "Lurgan Bigot" are going to make Scottish Football Society roll over and let you off Scot-free- despite the fact you are "walking away" from the National set-up ?
The days of supremacism and behind the scenes deals have gone now that everything can be published on internet and forums - the MSM no longer control the agendas (though they are still trying) - it´s time for the decent supporters to wake up , smell the coffee and take control of their club before people like Dingwall take you to an even lower level !

Shugstar63
25-04-2012, 11:00
Trying to steer this back onto RFC(IA) football matters Shug - what do you think the appropriate punishment should have been for these offences (bearing in mind the EBT dual contracts , HMRC have not yetbeen decided )?
Other clubs have been flung out of SFA competitions for not signing documents twice or mistakenly fielding ineligible players - the individuals who signed or not the documents weren´t punished - the whole clubs were !
Do you think Ally´s attempts to "out" the panel ( he knows who they are btw) , Grandmaster Suck´s attempts at intimidation of SFA or McMillan´s attempts at obfuscation and blaming the "Lurgan Bigot" are going to make Scottish Football Society roll over and let you off Scot-free- despite the fact you are "walking away" from the National set-up ?
The days of supremacism and behind the scenes deals have gone now that everything can be published on internet and forums - the MSM no longer control the agendas (though they are still trying) - it´s time for the decent supporters to wake up , smell the coffee and take control of their club before people like Dingwall take you to an even lower level !

JJ....the fact that some of your Celtic forum pals chose to stray from football matters is beyond my control and I was disputing the fact that perhaps I could be a Catholic hating, wife beating Hun...Ha ha.

Anyway....not for me to decide the punishment for the club, as it seems the SFA have already started that particular ball rolling....although I found their official website rather confusing

Name: Rangers FC
Dates: 6th May 2011 to 6th March 2012
Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached: Rules 1, 2, 14, 66, 71 and 325

Rule 14...I get it...go into administration....you may get fined.
Yip got the maximum fine of £50K for that
Rule 325. Not paying Dundee Utd....I get that

Article 95: The Judicial Panel shall have jurisdiction subject to the terms of the Judicial Panel Protocol to deal with any alleged infringement of any provision of these Articles. A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, referee or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA if found to have infringed the Articles shall be liable to censure or to a fine or to a suspension or to an expulsion or to ejection from the Challenge Cup competition, to any combination of these penalties, or such other penalty, condition or sanction as the Judicial Panel considers appropriate

Yip maximum fine for that !Infringing articles !!
The player embargo was obviously thrown in for a laugh.

Rule 14? Last club in administration got how much of a fine....can't remember.

So ......I'm at a loss as to what the punishment should be....don't care that much now....the open schadenfreude has been deafening but that's Scotland for you.

Regarding the Follow Follow Fanzine Brigade......never been interested......load of p%sh.
This sorry mess will play itself out whatever any of us think....and contrary to what Timmylish says I don't personally hold myself responsible for this mess......I was just going along to watch a football team.

With a bit of luck I will be "walking away" and locating to the North West of England in a few months....

You know what they say out of sight....out of mind.
Don't think I'll miss too much

junglejim
25-04-2012, 12:30
Here you go Shug -borrowed from RTC
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/304757-why-the-sfa-havent-breached-their-rules-in-banning-rangers-from-signing-players/

It is the breach of rule 66, and the punishment which ensued, which has caused the most consternation amongst the club’s support. For bringing the game into disrepute, the tribunal imposed a £100,000 fine and a ban on registering new players over the age of 18 for the next 12 months.

The decision to prohibit Rangers from signing new players was immediately called into question by commentators with reference to the Scottish FA’s Judicial Panel Protocol, which came into force at the start of the season.

The protocol, which is publicly available to view, outlines a scale of suggested punishments for each breach of the rules. In the case of rule 66, the sanctions available include a maximum fine of £100,000, suspension or expulsion from the game, ejection from the Scottish Cup and/or termination of membership.

With that in mind, the question was immediately raised. How did the panel arrive at the decision to ban Rangers from signing players for the next year when it is not a readily apparent punishment within the scale of sanctions?

The answer is contained within the tribunal’s published determination and made reference to articles 94.1 and 95 of the Scottish FA’s Articles of Association, which relate to the permitted penalties for any infringement of the rules.

Rule 94.1 refers to the powers of the judicial panel, stating it “shall be the sole judge” when a club “in any way brings the game into disrepute or any other grounds it considers sufficient”.

Interpreting that article, the Scottish FA essentially has the power to call a club before the judicial panel for any reason it wishes, even if a specific rule hasn’t been breached.

Rule 95 then provides a mechanism for an indepedent tribunal to impose any sanction it wishes outwith the guidelines set down by the Judical Panel Protocol, leading to the decision to hit Rangers with a registration embargo.

It states: “The Judicial Panel shall have the jurisdiction, subject to the terms of the Judicial Panel Protocol, to deal with any alleged infringement of any provision of these articles.

“A… club… if found to have infringed the articles shall be liable to censure or to a fine or to a suspension or to an expulsion from the Challenge Cup [Scottish Cup] Competition, to any combination of these penalties or such other penalty, condition or sanction as the Judicial Panel considers appropriate, including such other sanctions as are contained within the Judicial Panel Protocol, in order to deal justly with the case in question.”

It is also important to note that the scale of sanctions which are detailed serve to any tribunal only as a suggested framework for punishments. As we have already seen this season with the verdict on disciplinary charges against Celtic manager Neil Lennon and Hearts boss Paulo Sergio, the scale of sanctions shouldn’t be treated as fixed eventualities.

A tribunal has the flexibility, using the framework, to impose a penalty as it sees fit. So where one rule may say the “lower end” punishment should be a ban of three games, it is perfectly acceptable for a two-match suspension to be imposed.

Additionally, as we now know, the tribunal can impose any other sanction it sees fit where there has been a breach of the Articles of Association. It is not possible, however, to exceed the maximum sanction outlined.

The independent panel, then, has acted within the parameters of the Scottish FA’s rulebook to deliver their sanctions upon Rangers. An appeal is permitted within three days of correspondence on the decision being reached, which would be heard by an Appellate Tribunal.

This tribunal has the power to either “affirm the decision of the appealed tribunal”, uphold the appeal, uphold the appeal in part, substitute the appealed determination for a breach of a different rule, order a lesser sanction, refer the case back to the original tribunal or, keeping in the spirit of other rules, use its discretion to take whatever action it deems appropriate to “deal justly with the case in question”

BobMac
25-04-2012, 15:42
While I have every sympathy for Rangers in the predicament they are in, they got themselves into this mess.

They are members of the Scottish League which has a rule book which ALL member clubs agree to adhere to when they join. If you then get caught breaking any of these rules, you have to accept the consequences.

Rather that complaining about the punishment, they should be grateful that the SFA didn't kick them out of the league which was apparently an option they could have invoked.

Shugstar63
25-04-2012, 16:37
JJ read the STV article.
The timing of the SFA ...shall we say was unfortunate.
The Association had concerns regarding Whyte's suitability around 7 months ago, yet wait until now to decide he is unfit for office.
Am I right in saying no other Scottish Club has been fined for entering administration. Not sure.
Yes it's past & present directors who have caused this mayhem, but as ever the sanctions against them personally are irrelevant.
As I said the end is almost near......

Davie Thistle
25-04-2012, 20:01
.............Ma two pennies worth!
I seem to have difficulty trying to keep up with this! :crazy:

but Rangers didnt pay their bills and went into administration - so did Motherwell, Livvy (twice), Falkirk and Dundee (twice) - what is it that they have done differently from the others to justify a transfer embargo?
- its a geniune question,

also how much differently did Whyte act from say Boyle at Motherwell to justify a life ban -Im I missing something here?
They ALL cheated by using other peoples money to fund their Clubs and deserve draconian punishment BUT I cant get my head round what it is that Whyte has done different from the rest - can someone explain??

Motherwell and Dundee directly impacted on Partick Thistle FC
Falkirk gained promotion and a new Stadium after a CVA - ie by not paying people, Livvy funded a Youth Structure we would give our right arm for by not paying people and going into admin - so why were they not all punished in a similiar vain to Rangers and Whyte ?

I don't take any delight in their potential demise, and I view Scottish football with only one member of the O/F as probably worse than their current balancing act.

But it's hard to feel sympathy, despite the obvious pain I see decent Rangers fans going through. They have no 'divine right' to exist or assume that rules of fair play and governance don't count for them.

The thing that will make me sad and frustrated is if this is not grasped as a real opportunity for long term reform of the Scottish game. All options should now be open. Reform the leagues to a three tier, regionalised, setup and let RFC join at the bottom level.
If their 50,000ish fans disappear from the game, that money, and the potential it can bring, will be lost for good. But to let them continue as a new entity in the SPL would be appalling.

If I was a Rangers fan I'd probably be so emotionally exhausted by all this that I'd be in favour of killing the club in it's current form and letting the phoenix club establish itself competitively in the league. But I can't see any of the bidders having the wherewithal to carry that out.

Me of course is biased!
me wants the potential monies that RFC
can bring to the lower leagues!

:jumping:

my opinion only!

D.T

seanocelt
26-04-2012, 02:49
[QUOTE=Davie Thistle;170828

my opinion only!

Great post DT. Giant though you are, its good to get the "Little Man's" perspective.

You are right about folks gettin away with non payments in the past. On that score alone, a stand must be made.

BUT; nae mair old firm games, for all the sleepless nights and hauf eatin breakfasts they have given me , is a terrible, awful , unbelievable thought.
SOLUTION;

SO; a four team Glesga Cup, Old Firm , Jags and a play off winner between the other also rans should be started, and played four times a year. Of course, Rangers will only be allowed to play under 18s, the Jags under 50's ( in each leap year, over 50's other years as per the norm), referees should all be from Embra , and the sponsors (Buckfast Wine and Greggs) , should offer discount/free "pie throwing" seats to all non Weedgie spectators. (about 5 would do). The prize of course is 2 chips (wan for each shoulder) to balance the delicately hinged Glaswegians. Do not reply, i come from Edinburgh, therefore cannot understand a word wot youse are saying, you filthy wee middens.

junglejim
26-04-2012, 05:42
Davie - you´re either very tongue in cheek about Craigie Bhoy´s life ban or they don´t sell papers at Queen´s Cross !
His personal punisment´s are due his contemptuous approach (or lack of it) to SFA , his business practices and it´s effect on reputation of SFA and its administration of game .
As described in STV article other punishments are within SFA rules as interpreted by independent panel -subject to appeal, assuming Ally and his cohorts from various Rangers´websites don´t have them executed for having funny surnames.
Shug don´t look at it being the end but as an opportunity for a new beginning and chance for decent supporters to take over their club and rid it of people like Dingwall, McMillan, VB who are using RFC(IA) to line their own pockets financially and politically.
We have also got to make a stand to prevent the Maryhill Magyars from gaining world domination ! C´mon the Bully Wee !

Davie Thistle
26-04-2012, 11:45
J.J,
All I can say on mr white is,
Everybody, including RFC were well warned
of what his and his cohorts were like.

They chose to ignore it saying
He,s the Great Saviour etc etc.

Now it,s came back to bite them all on the bum!
Seems to me it,s a case of cake and choking on it!

But this time next month it will be forgotten about
And brushed under the preverbial carpet.
Guaranteed the goalposts will be moved - Again!:redcard:

If they restart in the 3rd surely the "we dont do walking away" supporters
will be continuing to pay their season tickets and they can use the excess cash
that wont be spent on overpriced diddies (they will be buying normal priced ones )
to repay their debts ... might not happen but its a simple way out of this.

Dear o Dear:(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17846691

junglejim
26-04-2012, 13:33
Davie - this saga has months , if not years to run- Tribunals, appeals, SFA/SPL/SFL considerations - Whyte/White/Withey ? - Jelavic/Uefa-Celik/Uefa- Collyer Bristow/ Duff&Duffer- Players contracts come June 1st .
The only people making money from this are the legal proffession and the little Union Flags that Dingwall sells -maybe Alec Cowan from Thistle can get in on it too!
Oh ! In case it hasn´t been picked up Lord Hodge has just announced the release of all documents relating to David Murray and his companies´(plural) involvement in the RFC(IA) v Whyte / Ticketus deal - the truth about who knew what will be out - more court action!
Now that the Tesco Trolley Boycott is starting (They do walking away from their trolleys!) - it will not be safe to visit Tesco at Maryhill Barracks !

Davie Thistle
26-04-2012, 13:44
J.J,
ok a month was being over zealous!
but I think you get my gyst!
I know there is a lot more dirty laundry to be air'd, but no matter the outcome of it all,
RFC as an entity will survive, the beaks will see to that! :wink:

Isle
26-04-2012, 17:39
Well Isle those are your views....but sorry mate but you do not know me.
My wife & I are certainly equal

Added after 6 minutes:

Timmy...not sure who I am supposed to be blaming, as I am well aware of who is mainly to blame....as stated Murray & Whyte ....I only said that the SFA had probably finished the job......have a wee look back.
Don't get the hun reference....I'm 3/4 Scottish 1/4 Irish the last time I checked.

Added after 5 minutes:

Sorry Isle for the record my wife is 3/4 English & 1/4 Irish and 100 % Roman Catholic.
And I love her dearly.....

Shugstar at the beginning of this thread I´ll write the worlds not only back and
white and You agreed. With my answer in Post 15, I express some general things that I notice about the Rangers support. Not with one single word I ´d say You did this or that. Yes, I don´t know You. To write general stuff has nothing
to do with one single person at all.

captain beefheart
26-04-2012, 20:38
Being a Newcastle United supporter ive been following the Rangers situation over the past few weeks and what i cannot understand is how the s.p.l. and Celtic can think that a league without Rangers would be better. T.V.. companies wont pay good money for a league where one team wins easily.No one will buy the club if they impose harsh penalties . if rangers fold and have to start in division 3 the whole of the s.p.l. will suffer financialy. Shugs hope all goes well for your team and scottish football.

Shugstar63
27-04-2012, 08:07
Cheers Captain

Went to St James' a good few years back now for a Newcastle V Rangers friendly.......had an absolute ball.
As I remember you won 4-2 and Shearer got pelters for around an hour!!

Thanks for your kind words.

captain beefheart
27-04-2012, 18:37
Aye.. i was also at that game, there was quite a lot of Rangers supporters down for the tournament. the pubs did a roaring trade that weekend. Allways good to see Scottish teams playing at the St Jame;s. There;s allways a great atmosphere in the toon afterwards

junglejim
27-04-2012, 18:41
Has the Tuxedo Princess sank yet? I was on it years ago after a Dire Straits concert in Gateshead - best day out in a long time!

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 01:03
Christ on a bike, are these eejits waaantin the club or not?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17871350

Shugstar63
28-04-2012, 08:17
Christ on a bike, are these eejits waaantin the club or not?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17871350

Get to bed Seano......Roll on Saturday. Celticbottlecrashing.com Part 4

Well seen I was on the nightshift ! The games tomorrow...I think

junglejim
28-04-2012, 11:34
Get to bed Seano......Roll on Saturday. Celticbottlecrashing.com Part 4

Well seen I was on the nightshift ! The games tomorrow...I think

Is there a game on tomorrow ? Haven´t read anything in the papers about it - I thought it had been called off due to lack of interest and boycotts !
Looking forward to Green Brigade´s final wind up of season -"Life Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get!"
I like the coffee ones - especially the f--kcoffee !

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 13:23
was just in fae work Shug! Its a 24hr a day island this. At least it looks like the game will go ahead with a Rangers team on the pitch, and your new thread looks like lasting a long time yet.

Shugstar63
28-04-2012, 15:31
was just in fae work Shug! Its a 24hr a day island this. At least it looks like the game will go ahead with a Rangers team on the pitch, and your new thread looks like lasting a long time yet.

Dunno Seano......more shenanigans to come !

junglejim
28-04-2012, 15:43
Dunno Seano......more shenanigans to come !
200,000 invade Manchester but only 1500 invade Hampden to save club?
BK&K´s deal only worth 1.5M up front in cash ?

Time to plug in the Kenwood methinks and close the Big Hoose!

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 19:41
1845 hrs update from Dumb and Dumber, looks like you were on the money again JJ....Blue Knights bid way too low.http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/rangers-administrators-await-improved-blue-knights-bid-549467.html

timmylish
28-04-2012, 22:02
1845 hrs update from Dumb and Dumber, looks like you were on the money again JJ....Blue Knights bid way too low.http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/rangers-administrators-await-improved-blue-knights-bid-549467.html

But what I cannot understand is why Dumb & Dumber don,t just tell them what to offer abd save a lot of time or, as I rather suspect, the major shareholder is still calling (pulling) the shots( strings) which ever you prefer.

Looking forward to the GB,s rendition of that auld chestnut to-morrow. At least the huns will know the words to;-
we,llmeetagaindon,tknowwhere,don,tknowwhen.
Agh! Ye just cannot beat the auld classics and to-morrow sure looks like being one!

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 15:46

Seano...the thing is Bill Miller's bid may be worth hee-haw should the Rangers support vote with their feet and fail to follow what would essentially be a new club.
How would Miller cope with crowds of 5-10K watching an under 18 side being beaten every week ?
He also keeps going on about further sanctions against the Club !!! Think the SFA's ruling kind of tells you how it's going to go.
Will the SFA gift the £160K to Scottish Clubs owed money by RFC Plc.....or will they stick it in their coffers in the hope of a jolly at the next World Cup?
I was in France for WC 1998 and spoke to some lads from Aberdeen who were in the same hotel as the Blazer & Brooch brigade......lording it up on the finest Champagne....all paid by themselves no doubt.
In St Etienne my friend and I had a drink with the wives of Tosh McKinlay & John Collins......They told us that they had to make their own way there.
Yes sure the county's game is in good hands.

Added after 3 Hours 16 minutes:

By the way has everyone noticed that Rangers 5 silver stars above the club badge have disappeared on the new "retro" kit and are now at the bottom of the shirt and have shrunk so much that you can hardly see them.
Celtic have retained their European Cup Winners star............kind of points to something does it not?

captain beefheart
30-04-2012, 13:14
Has the Tuxedo Princess sank yet? I was on it years ago after a Dire Straits concert in Gateshead - best day out in a long time!

hi junglejim sorry for not replying sooner been away fishing, the tuxedo princess sailed away a few years ago, heard its rusting away down in middlesbrough or hartlepool. it was a good night out though. all the best.

Shugstar63
01-05-2012, 02:06
Got to say even I found the 4 Horsemen banner really funny !
On the up side I received a text from my mate (who is probably the most dedicated Hoops fan I have ever met) who attended the 3-0 win at Celtic Park, with family , friends and a German lad he befriended on a friendly trip to Hamburg....
anyway the text read
"The German lad reckons it was the best atmosphere he has ever encountered. He loved the way everyone joined in the singing and the passion of both fans"
Bearing in mind this lad came over to the UK for the recent Merseyside FA Cup Semi, has seen El Classico and been to more German matches than I've had bratwurst sannies.........I think that's a fitting way to close............not long now.

junglejim
01-05-2012, 07:26
Judging by Neil Doncaster´s interview on BBC last night ,you´ll be just fine! The fix is in !
Profit over Integrity is Neil´s motto by a mile !
http://soundcloud.com/celticresearch/doncaster-newco/s-KGI5q

seanocelt
01-05-2012, 12:20
Even the Manchester derby wasnt close for atmosphere last night i felt. Old Firm game will survive all this, as i said at the start of the thread and SO WILL RANGERS. Still aint heard the fat lady sing, the Scottish Football top dogs (feckin eejits to a man), will compromise with any Newco im sure of it, so, although points deductions and financial handcuffs will be likely, Rangers will be in the SPL. SO THAT WE HAVE AN SPL! I hope clubs like Hearts, Vienna and indeed US dont get stiffed but other sharks like ticketus, thats business.

Shugstar63
01-05-2012, 14:41
Judging by Neil Doncaster´s interview on BBC last night ,you´ll be just fine! The fix is in !
Profit over Integrity is Neil´s motto by a mile !
http://soundcloud.com/celticresearch/doncaster-newco/s-KGI5q

JJ....I would say that I would prefer for a Newco to start again in Division 3.
It is the right thing to do....and will help the new club (full of young boys) grow as a team.
As for The SPL clubs eager to hit the club where it hurts......

Even the Manchester derby wasnt close for atmosphere last night i felt. Old Firm game will survive all this, as i said at the start of the thread and SO WILL RANGERS. Still aint heard the fat lady sing, the Scottish Football top dogs (feckin eejits to a man), will compromise with any Newco im sure of it, so, although points deductions and financial handcuffs will be likely, Rangers will be in the SPL. SO THAT WE HAVE AN SPL! I hope clubs like Hearts, Vienna and indeed US dont get stiffed but other sharks like ticketus, thats business.

Seano ......no didn't even come close.
As I said 3rd Division is the morally correct thing for a Newco Club.

BobMac
01-05-2012, 15:09
Speaking as a completely impartial football fan, it will make a mockery of Scottish football if Rangers are liquidated, restart as Phoenix newco and are allowed to remain in the SPL.

The SFA have got to bite the bullet and enforce their rules correctly and not be swayed by the massive clamouring of the Rangers fans, otherwise they are going to have a massive problem in the future when another club does the same thing and they try to treat them any differently to how they treat Rangers this time round.

seanocelt
01-05-2012, 18:07
Speaking as a completely impartial football fan, it will make a mockery of Scottish football if Rangers are liquidated, restart as Phoenix newco and are allowed to remain in the SPL.

The SFA have got to bite the bullet and enforce their rules correctly and not be swayed by the massive clamouring of the Rangers fans, otherwise they are going to have a massive problem in the future when another club does the same thing and they try to treat them any differently to how they treat Rangers this time round.

Your sentiment is spot on. I just have a feeling that the latest hints and manouvres will leave them alive, as a newco, in the SPL, the TV money will be the sweetener for the clubs who are close to going to the wall if we have no "SPL Rangers".

junglejim
01-05-2012, 18:41

we have at least 4 SPL clubs ready to go into administration if RFC(IA) go to 3rd - this is the big gun at head of SPL Board - Integrity or Profit - Doncaster has all but guaranteed SPL membership !!
Other teams will be boycotted next year by one or the other of the Old Firm depending on the outcome.

Shugstar63
02-05-2012, 01:39
Your sentiment is spot on. I just have a feeling that the latest hints and manouvres will leave them alive, as a newco, in the SPL, the TV money will be the sweetener for the clubs who are close to going to the wall if we have no "SPL Rangers".

Seano....as we all know the only SPL club who are certain to survive if a Rangers Newco starts again in division 3 is Celtic. I am not sure if the Hoops faithful fancy a one team league ?

Added after 3 minutes:

we have at least 4 SPL clubs ready to go into administration if RFC(IA) go to 3rd - this is the big gun at head of SPL Board - Integrity or Profit - Doncaster has all but guaranteed SPL membership !!
Other teams will be boycotted next year by one or the other of the Old Firm depending on the outcome.

JJ...you have it spot on......Celtic can survive ok without Rangers, though the other SPL teams are unlikely to want to risk it !....It is not just a matter of integrity or profit. ....it is about the survival of 10 SPL clubs.

The SPL 10 should be careful what they wish for ...

junglejim
02-05-2012, 01:46
Morning Shug -insomniac watching snooker ! Don´t want a 1 team league , just one that´s fair and honest to everyone !
Looks like Tow-Truck-Billy is going to be your next potential owner according to rumours - hope they do a good due diligence on him!
Lots of info coming out suggesting he´s got an interesting background financially - but he´s a Scientologist like Tom Cruise so should be used to "Mission Impossible" - the problemis when Craigie Bhoy pulls off the Google -Eyed Mask will it be Tom saying "Mission Accomplished "?
I´ll get my coat!

Shugstar63
02-05-2012, 02:39
Morning Jim....the missus is snoring, I was in bed at 9 last night.....exhausted trying to find a team to support next season.
No really bothered now......Rangers Newco does not interest me.
I reckon Whyte will have more trouble extracting a rather heavy pair of leg atire....the rumours and innuendo emanating from a certain area in the East End of Glasgow do not bode well for his future well being !

Added after 16 minutes:

Good old Sone.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/no-regrets-for-aluko-as-he-embraces-the-romance-of-rangers-1-2268501

BobMac
02-05-2012, 15:06

The big problem for the SPL & SFA could be UEFA.

I seem to remember reading somewhere recently that there is something in their rulebook which would allow them to actually order the SPL & SFA to enforce their own rules regardless of the size of the club which is involved.

seanocelt
02-05-2012, 15:43
The big problem for the SPL & SFA could be UEFA.

I seem to remember reading somewhere recently that there is something in their rulebook which would allow them to actually order the SPL & SFA to enforce their own rules regardless of the size of the club which is involved.

Love to see that if you could find it?Or anyone? Toothless tigers at times UEFA. IF Rangers continue under any guise in the SPL, most of us would be ok with it, but not without censure and proper action taken............otherwise all clubs may as well try it.

junglejim
02-05-2012, 16:26
Love to see that if you could find it?Or anyone? Toothless tigers at times UEFA. IF Rangers continue under any guise in the SPL, most of us would be ok with it, but not without censure and proper action taken............otherwise all clubs may as well try it.

Uefa have stated that it is up to SFA and SPL to apply their domestic rules .
SPL can virtually make the rules up as they go along - but SFA are more tied down - membership of SPL requires adherence to SFA rules - eg Gold Standard Licence for SPL - need 3 years accounts ´at least .
However, there is an "announcement" due from SFA/SPL 14:00 tomorrow - the goalposts may be moving again!
Still awaiting Administrators announcing Miller as preferred bidders - " We Don´t Do Towing Away!"

To reinforce the point this is what the SFA say on their web site

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2570

“Club Licensing

The Club Licensing system encompasses a National and European regulatory system. Licensing sets out standards and procedures by which clubs will be assessed as a basis for continuous improvement of many aspects of football. It is a modern form of regulation.

National Club Licensing applies to Scottish FA member clubs and UEFA Club Licensing applies to Scottish Premier League clubs. There is also an extraordinary procedure that applies to any member club outside the SPL where that club has sportingly qualified for a UEFA club competition and makes an application to participate in that competition.”

junglejim
03-05-2012, 11:16
Looks like - " the war is over- the Truckers have won!" - it´s Miller Time !
Surprisingly - Dingwall has slipped through the cracks!
Fire up the incubator - 220C for Steakbakes !:tiphat:

timmylish
04-05-2012, 00:10
What an almighty mess. Rangers supporters were in heaven when Whyte had his own people installed as Administrators but now don,t know if its for the better or not! I feel extremely confident that myself and a couple of lads could have run this Administration 100 times better. That,s roughly 9 weeks times seven days, 63 days times 8 hours per day is 504 hours times 600 quid is a minimum of 302,400 pound without allowing for bigger fees for night time and w/end workings and that is for one, qualified Accountant. Without being ridiculous their fees are half a million. Strange that this is the amount to be paid, as non-refundable by the preferred bidder! My own opinion is that they will try for 1 million quid but, of course, that figure has to be approved by the Court of Session!

seanocelt
04-05-2012, 04:31
Timster................. i feel the same now as i have felt all along. I think, deep inside, you felt the same too...............Rangers will be Rangers, forever........................agreed many moons ago.

Davie Thistle
04-05-2012, 13:43
According to the BBC website SPL have given assurances to Yankee Bill that Rangers will remain in the SPL.

If this is true, doncaster better get ready to bail out the other 10 SPL clubs who's fans are going to boycott,

this if true will seriously put me off scottish football as i dont see what the point in Thistle, Aberdeen, Clyde, QoS or any of the 40 clubs outside the OF
are there for apart to keep the ugly sisters in a yearly 4 game hate fest to line their pockets with money..

This stinks of corruption to the core, how can a "new Club" - cause thats what they are - just jump straight in,
and I hope all the boards from all the other SPL & SFL clubs voice there objections, along with the SFA.

If this goes ahead (and this pains me to say it) I hope Uefa or Fifa ban ALL scottish teams from competing in Europe
or abroad for a decade and that means the national team too,
cause we are no longer a football association we are a corrupt old boys club

Scottish football is finished if this goes through, my English & European friends can not believe a club
can just waltz straight back to the top table like nothing has happened.

SPL = Corrupt

At last a half decent reporter!!
http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/display/playlistref/030512/clipid/030512_RANGERS_03

junglejim
04-05-2012, 13:56
Timmy I think you´ll find D&P´s fees are nearer 2million quid by now ! It´s 600 quid /hr per person for the top people and less for the others- about 8 in total plus all the court fees (others still to come!).
The creditors´report from a couple of weeks ago had theit bill at 1.2 million and they´ve been piling in the hrs since then.
Davie - the comments of"assurance"from SPL have yet to be fulfilled though Doncaster appears to be favouring profit before integrity .
The proposed "incubator" solution is intriguing and a bit fanciful - AT´s 2 Channel 4 pieces show it up as a scam - Whitehouse´s reactions to his questioning showed that .
The next 10 days will be fascinating to watch - the soul of Scottish Football is at stake - the Media have started the next phase of their spin on Billy the Trucker -Convoy - you´re Rubber Ducked !
There are 3 big Shadows hanging over this - Ticketus, HMRC & UEFA and a little trapdoor called Craigy Bhoy!

seanocelt
04-05-2012, 14:18
Spot on JJ as usual, nothing has been decided just media spin. But IF its re-entry , no penalties and then the rules change so nobody else can do it, as Davie says, its corruption and "IM OUT". No more Scottish fitba for me.

Angusjim
04-05-2012, 15:36
SPL without Rangers = a complete one sided farce for the forseeable future and possibly another 3 or 4 clubs forced into administration if TV revenues / sponsership deals dry up. So what then happens to Celtic would they still be able to attract shirt / kit sponsers. It may not be right or fair but I cannot see what else can be done. The SPL without Rangers whats the point ? ( have you ever watched any of the games excluding the old firm on ESPN they are without exception absolute crap and are only tolerated by ESPN to get games involving Celtic & RANGERS ) Sad times for Scottish football

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 02:02
Got to say Angusjim.........you are the only person here to have called this correct.
Sorry JJ, Caribe, Isle and Seano... I really respect your views......but this is not about RFC...this is about the future of Scottish Football in general.....yes we can talk about integrity and profit....but at the end of the day it is down to the survival of 4-5 SPL clubs.........I have intimated that I would prefer Rangers ( in what ever form) to start again in SFL division 3, but the Chairmen of certain SPL would fall over should this happen...........and their clubs could fold.
It now makes me laugh loads , given the moral outrage from the Hoops faithful regarding DAVID MURRAY and CRAIG WHYTEs reluctance to pay Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs......I took my nephew (along with 5 friends) to Celtic Park on the 4th September 1993........Celtic v Aberdeen...........Joe Miller scored and Aberdeen won 1-0. The attendance was announced at half time............32,000 I think................the whole of Celtic Park started laughing...................no wonder Jack McGinn didn't want season ticket holders at CP................there must have been 50,000 people there.....good job integrity wasn't a word then..........Tax evasion ? .............Naw.........black bin bag?.......aye....

Added after 19 minutes:

According to the BBC website SPL have given assurances to Yankee Bill that Rangers will remain in the SPL.

If this is true, doncaster better get ready to bail out the other 10 SPL clubs who's fans are going to boycott,

this if true will seriously put me off scottish football as i dont see what the point in Thistle, Aberdeen, Clyde, QoS or any of the 40 clubs outside the OF
are there for apart to keep the ugly sisters in a yearly 4 game hate fest to line their pockets with money..

This stinks of corruption to the core, how can a "new Club" - cause thats what they are - just jump straight in,
and I hope all the boards from all the other SPL & SFL clubs voice there objections, along with the SFA.

If this goes ahead (and this pains me to say it) I hope Uefa or Fifa ban ALL scottish teams from competing in Europe
or abroad for a decade and that means the national team too,
cause we are no longer a football association we are a corrupt old boys club

Scottish football is finished if this goes through, my English & European friends can not believe a club
can just waltz straight back to the top table like nothing has happened.

SPL = Corrupt

At last a half decent reporter!!
http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/display/playlistref/030512/clipid/030512_RANGERS_03

Davie............................................. ...........................the SPL are not corrupt...................they are terrified.....Rangers Division 3 equals .......................4 or 5 SPL clubs no more !

seanocelt
05-05-2012, 05:18
Haw haw, Jack Mcinn -biscuit tin, theres a name i havent heard in a while. Shug i think you misinterptret me some times, or i dont make myself clear enough. No Rangers = no SPL/Scottish fitba. Its a fact.

junglejim
05-05-2012, 10:25
Shug I think if you check back I already said 4/5 clubs would go into administration or worse - Scottish Football (if not all football) are paying above their income (Platini´s Fair Play Rules are trying to address that). Maybe tha SPL should fall as it is seen to be corrupt!
The issue with RFC (IA) is that they have systematically abused tax payments and when warned my HMRC they ignored and did nothing to pay back or prepare for any of the bills - FFS they bought Jelavic !
Craigie Bhoy´s antic´s with the compliant board just made it worse - Wiggy claims he knew SFA - but he knew plenty when on the SFA!
The McGinn urban myth, the Kellys... Rangers announced a crowd on Wednesday of 43,000 ??- i good turn out for a midweek televised end of season game .
I remember the 60´s /70´s cash at gate and lifting over - all clubs were at it , why do you think CFC were in dire straits by 90´s
Have you paid the paperboy, the Ambulance, Police or other Clubs yet - or even Weir´s Retirement Decanter - Oh the Dignity !
There are too many clubs in Scotland for the `population to support - a cull will be necessary - ask David Murray when he sunk Airdrie for 40K - "It´s only Business"
By the way it´s not just the Celtic faithful that are outraged - have a look at other Clubs´fan websites they´re just as angry !
It´s obvious that the SPL fix is in for TV - but the vote now goes to all clubs - Topping and co. have crapped out after Ally & Sandy´s implied threats - it will be interesting to see how the vote is reported!
Meanwhile we have the same media spin from Record and others that HMRC are supporting Miller despite HMRC denying any contact with them !
This story has months to run - next weekend´s attempt to transfer the SFA licence and players´registrations from owner Craigie Bhoy to TTB will be very interesting - if he buys RFC(IA) before St Johnstone game and doesn´t have a licence , he can´t play his final game in SPL and could lose all season´s fixtures ! Tic Tock !

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 15:00
And as I have also said....liquidation is inevitable....unless Miller is some sort of genius....which I doubt.
The outrage ! would be minimal if it was Dunfermline.
By the way the decanter was paid for. LOL

junglejim
05-05-2012, 22:28
There is another thread here on favourite Artists and paintings - mine was one by Pablo Picasso ,Guernica - an allegorical painting depicting ,in part ,the destruction of a village and country´s culture by the State( Franco & Hitler) - quite apowerful piece .
http://www.pablopicasso.org/guernica.jsp

I nearly p%&sed myself tonight when this turned up on KDS as a photshop !

The decanter was paid by the supporters FF - not RFC(IA) - I saw the video LOL

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 22:35
There is another thread here on favourite Artists and paintings - mine was one by Pablo Picasso ,Guernica - an allegorical painting depicting ,in part ,the destruction of a village and country´s culture by the State( Franco & Hitler) - quite apowerful piece .
I nearly p%&sed myself tonight when this turned up on KDS as a photshop !
The decanter was paid by the supporters FF - not RFC(IA) - I saw the video LOL

JJ .....such humour haha......yip I know fans paid for the decanter......my mate knows one of them....nice touch don't you think.......we are not all bad you know.......gotta say even I'm enjoying all of your supporters sh%te that's being posted all over cyberspace.....bunch of desperados if you ask me.....present Tenerife Posters exempt from this ,I must say......Gutted Liverpool failed to turn up today !

junglejim
05-05-2012, 22:41
Listen to Cosgrove ripping into Graham Spiers -3o mins into show today !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01h77ff/Off_the_Ball_05_05_2012/

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 22:49
Listen to Cosgrove ripping into Graham Spiers -3o mins into show today !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01h77ff/Off_the_Ball_05_05_2012/

jj you posted some Yank singing....that it?
Must say some of my friends are as bad as your lot...got a text about Bill Miller of the 7th Adventist Church....is it the same Bill Miller that died in the 1800's ? Or RFC's preferred bidder?

Added after 19 minutes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/475389.stm

I am sure that Bill Miller (preferred bidder for RFC Plc) has already been sounded out about the fact that a Rangers Newco should try a share placing of the new company.....I know murray tried and failed with this.......but IMO the Rangers Support were blase regards the club at that time and in hindsight they were 100% correct in not subscribing.
This time around their club is facing the end.
I would reckon another 5-10 million transferred to the Old Company would be a step in the right direction in regards to a CVA..............any thoughts (Rangers Supporters). Unfortunately the Hoops faithful are keeping this thread alive......for this I thank them all !!!!

Added after 2 Hours 4 minutes:

I have received a text tonight that I fear is true.
Apparently DR were not the only passengers on CW's recent London to Glasgow journey....
A member of the RHC was also on the train.
I now fear that CW is dmw..........I abhor violence.............but there are a multitude of madmen out there.......

seanocelt
06-05-2012, 04:53
i just love that the thread (short, you predicted Shug) is alive. Have a feeling (as previously stated ) that it will remain so. To all non Scottish forum readers, "Shug" is an abbreviation of "Hugh" (i know, unreal eh? ), and Rangers FC (IA) means that Rangers are in administration. Not being a smart Alec, just making sure non Old Firm (non Celtic or Rangers) , peeps get the picture.

Added after 8 Hours 30 minutes:

Ha Ha Check Shug's new avatar!!!!!! Cmon your no serious?! Anyone noticed who the wee guy is in mine?

Shugstar63
06-05-2012, 19:25
Seano.......don't ask.....but my Sunday name is Stuart !
Is the wee guy CW ?
Yes indeed my English Club is the famous Liverpool .

Davie Thistle
06-05-2012, 23:21
Shugstar,
It wasn't that long ago that raintic & celgers were threatening to "bugger aff" to some sort of Atlantic League, or wanting to play in engerlund, there was no mention of SPhell clubs running scared and going bankrupt then? whats the difference now? same scenario almost?

The SPL will suddenly decide that a larger league is just what Scotland needs...= no relegation. Guaranteed to happen,
I doubt rangers will finish bottom, they'll get off virtually scot free after appeals.
Listening to the radio yesterday and reading a few sporting clips here and there a lot of people seemed shocked to think that Johnston and other SPL chairmen will put finances ahead of sporting integrity. I find it hard to believe that so many football fans are just coming round to realise this.
Is it not well over 80% of fans want league reconstruction?
Yet most surely know that finances (again TV driven) trump sporting integrity.

In a twisted sort of way the SPL, if you believe their very existence is to maximise turnover if necessary to the detriment of football in general, appear quite correct inviting a rangers newco into their fold. The SPL chairmen will weigh up the likely cost of dissatisfaction within their fanbase against the loss to income if the newco is sent packing.
Clearly the loss of rangers is projected to be the greater.

Stuff the fans, they'll come round eventually.It's really difficult to try and retain a sense of proportion when all around you tw8ts like Doncaster and rags like the Daily Ranger are regularly commiting crimes against common sense and fair play.
Nonetheless, it is important that we retain a sense of reality amidst what is becoming daily an avalache of news speak.
What we are seeing is the inevitable outcome of an overmighty subject i.e. Rangers being accussed of having no clothes.
Further, it is a vindication of the late Desmond White views on television and football.
I find it difficult to credit that a footballing body would be so lacking in legal acumen,
as to allow a broadcaster to have a virtual veto on its member clubs.
Make no mistake thats what we have in Scotland,

to add to al our other problems, football is now de facto the property of Skt/ESPN.
We obviously have no need for concern then!

I've got to say that I have very little faith in the governance of Scottish football at all levels
and a similar level of trust in any Murdoch front company.

Anyone for tennis?!?!

The point I'm tryin to make is that Scottish football shouldn't be run and held to ransom by a handful of club bosses whose first concern will naturally always be to their own club finances.
:mad:

seanocelt
07-05-2012, 01:28
Great post Davie, we know what will happen, be shocked if any other scenario than you depict ensues. Shug is Stuart? Wow, never saw that one coming. Yes the guy in my avatar is Wee Cwaig.

Shugstar63
07-05-2012, 08:34
Shugstar,
It wasn't that long ago that raintic & celgers were threatening to "bugger aff" to some sort of Atlantic League, or wanting to play in engerlund, there was no mention of SPhell clubs running scared and going bankrupt then? whats the difference now? same scenario almost?

The SPL will suddenly decide that a larger league is just what Scotland needs...= no relegation. Guaranteed to happen,
I doubt rangers will finish bottom, they'll get off virtually scot free after appeals.
Listening to the radio yesterday and reading a few sporting clips here and there a lot of people seemed shocked to think that Johnston and other SPL chairmen will put finances ahead of sporting integrity. I find it hard to believe that so many football fans are just coming round to realise this.
Is it not well over 80% of fans want league reconstruction?
Yet most surely know that finances (again TV driven) trump sporting integrity.

In a twisted sort of way the SPL, if you believe their very existence is to maximise turnover if necessary to the detriment of football in general, appear quite correct inviting a rangers newco into their fold. The SPL chairmen will weigh up the likely cost of dissatisfaction within their fanbase against the loss to income if the newco is sent packing.
Clearly the loss of rangers is projected to be the greater.

Stuff the fans, they'll come round eventually.It's really difficult to try and retain a sense of proportion when all around you tw8ts like Doncaster and rags like the Daily Ranger are regularly commiting crimes against common sense and fair play.
Nonetheless, it is important that we retain a sense of reality amidst what is becoming daily an avalache of news speak.
What we are seeing is the inevitable outcome of an overmighty subject i.e. Rangers being accussed of having no clothes.
Further, it is a vindication of the late Desmond White views on television and football.
I find it difficult to credit that a footballing body would be so lacking in legal acumen,
as to allow a broadcaster to have a virtual veto on its member clubs.
Make no mistake thats what we have in Scotland,

to add to al our other problems, football is now de facto the property of Skt/ESPN.
We obviously have no need for concern then!

I've got to say that I have very little faith in the governance of Scottish football at all levels
and a similar level of trust in any Murdoch front company.

Anyone for tennis?!?!

The point I'm tryin to make is that Scottish football shouldn't be run and held to ransom by a handful of club bosses whose first concern will naturally always be to their own club finances.
:mad:

Great post Davie.....although I have been an advocatt of a Rangers Newco starting in SFL division 3
Seano....I know.....loads of folk call me Hughie & Shuuey.....I haven't the heart to tell them.

seanocelt
07-05-2012, 12:20
"an advocatt"...............so was Wee ****, in fact he is to blame for a lot o this!!

Shugstar63
08-05-2012, 07:22
"an advocatt"...............so was Wee ****, in fact he is to blame for a lot o this!!

Yes indeed Seano........but Murray Mint signed the cheques

Added after 55 minutes:

More twists .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2141073/SPLs-lifeline-newco-Rangers-Brian-Kennedy-moves-Craig-Whytes-shares.html

junglejim
08-05-2012, 17:05
Yes indeed Seano........but Murray Mint signed the cheques

Added after 55 minutes:

More twists .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2141073/SPLs-lifeline-newco-Rangers-Brian-Kennedy-moves-Craig-Whytes-shares.html

Tow Truck Bill does walking away!! What a surprise -OH my aching sides !! Surrender Yes !- I can´t take anymore! :tiphat::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/

seanocelt
08-05-2012, 17:22

The banners say "truck off Yank"......didnae help things at all.

Bill's back out, it isnae Miller time,
Once he read the books he said he wouldnae spend a dime,
They do the liquidation and close them down....................

Till the next SPL deadline!..... Oh!..........yawn

YAWN.

Shugstar63
08-05-2012, 18:16

The banners say "truck off Yank"......didnae help things at all.

Bill's back out, it isnae Miller time,
Once he read the books he said he wouldnae spend a dime,
They do the liquidation and close them down....................

Till the next SPL deadline!..... Oh!..........yawn

YAWN.

Seano.....as I said it is finished.
A newco RFC will start again in div 3...........within 5 years be SPL and with 30000.................fans? Game on.....not Rangers but...............tbc

seanocelt
08-05-2012, 18:42
I dunno pal, maybe a "newco" , but with no penalties/SPL entry, many SPL chairmen have "the fear". What a state to be in. Still, headin for 10 pages this thread!

junglejim
08-05-2012, 18:59
Anybody want to buy an unused incubator -American plug but has been Yanked Out!

Shugstar63
09-05-2012, 02:09
jj, seano,caribe et all,
Cannot believe the f@nnying around the future of RFC.
Do not be surprised if a Lanarkshire consortium becomes the next preferred bidder for RFC.
Had a word with My Father who has 50K to invest (I suggested buying shares in British American Tobacco, as they yield around 4% PA on your cash)......but he fancies a more risky investment...........I won 200 quid on the horses on Monday.....so we think we shall make an offer to Duff & Dumber.....and lets just say our offer is £50199 more than dmw CW paid for the club.
Unfortunately our bid will mean liquidation for RFC....but it is our intention to initially ground share with Larkhall Thistle JFC....... (guaranteeing a full house every weekend )after a few years in the lower leagues ! we shall apply to the SFL for entry to SFL3 as Larkhall Spirit Of Rangers 2017..........after 3 years we will gain entry to The SPL.......in year 4 we intend to defeat Barcelona in the Champions League Final.......to be played in Madrid........and float the LSR2017 on the stock market raising £5m in a share placing netting a return £4.9M plus (after expenses.....)
Good thing is.................who needs CW's shares, toxic assets, Ibrox, Murray Park n the Car Park?

Not us........bring it on !

Added after 3 minutes:

Oh......n we intend to make Sone Aluko our player/manager.

junglejim
09-05-2012, 02:18
Save your money Shug RFC(IA) has no future -it will be a Newco. Spend your money fronting Sean´s new album!

Shugstar63
09-05-2012, 03:06
Save your money Shug RFC(IA) has no future -it will be a Newco. Spend your money fronting Sean´s new album!

JJ...cant sleep for crying...........my missus asked why..she's from Liverpool so what does she know?
Went to the local garage for another 40 fags.....unfortunately my rioja has run out.
Daily Ranger ( my @rse)...........check back page "Mega Rich Miller Walks away"......his assets are around 15 m dollars (including his burd's teeth).....how short is the Blue Knights Bid? Why dont they ask the fans to back them properly........I'll stick my £200 winnings in........and I know someone who is prepared to put in 100K.........50,000 fans x £1000 average...........

junglejim
09-05-2012, 09:01
JJ...cant sleep for crying...........my missus asked why..she's from Liverpool so what does she know?
Went to the local garage for another 40 fags.....unfortunately my rioja has run out.
Daily Ranger ( my @rse)...........check back page "Mega Rich Miller Walks away"......his assets are around 15 m dollars (including his burd's teeth).....how short is the Blue Knights Bid? Why dont they ask the fans to back them properly........I'll stick my £200 winnings in........and I know someone who is prepared to put in 100K.........50,000 fans x £1000 average...........
Microwaves are the coming thing Shugs -especially with internet and MP4 players !

Davie Thistle
09-05-2012, 11:22
New rumour.......
RFC? Will be relegated to 1st div along with dunfermline!
Thats the "prefered" punishment!
Suits us! As long as its two up two down!!!
Gives the resta us a slim chance!
We can only dream!

Shugstar63
09-05-2012, 15:27
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-takeover-two-of-the-three-bidders-are-new-to-the-process-1-2283862

Duff n Dumber.....consider Lanarkshire Consortium Bid !!

Added after 2 Hours 7 minutes:

More news thick n fast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18006383

junglejim
09-05-2012, 19:08
I´m getting a new Yo-Yo tomorrow - I´m sure it will be fun !

woolli
09-05-2012, 22:36
Get on your own forum Jungle! ¿Te acuerdas

timmylish
10-05-2012, 01:13
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-takeover-two-of-the-three-bidders-are-new-to-the-process-1-2283862

Duff n Dumber.....consider Lanarkshire Consortium Bid !!

Added after 2 Hours 7 minutes:

More news thick n fast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18006383

Well that IS gonna cause a major problem now if, as I suppose Ticketus, place a cgarge for this debt against Ibrox and Murray park meaning, in the short term, that they could not be sold without settling their debt. As CQN have been saying since October (yes October when the Scottish media were still trying to make up stories on people wealth etc etc) Rangers will now have to be liquidated to extinguish all these sort of claims and counter claims. It really is to be the end of this club, no players, no ground, no owners and of course, nearly forgot, NAE MONEY after the games this W/e.

Shugstar63
10-05-2012, 09:04
http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC120510-0000060/Ng-back-in-the-hunt-for-Rangers

Bill Ng back in.

junglejim
10-05-2012, 10:52
http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC120510-0000060/Ng-back-in-the-hunt-for-Rangers

Bill Ng back in.
Elvis is playing in PDLA tonight - Sean is doing The Whisky Jar .Beccy is doing Amy Whinehouse - only one of these is real !

Angusjim
10-05-2012, 11:00
Elvis is playing in PDLA tonight - Sean is doing The Whisky Jar .Beccy is doing Amy Whinehouse - only one of these is real !

Hope Sean does not get caught :tiphat:

seanocelt
10-05-2012, 11:28
Hope Sean does not get caught :tiphat:

will be in disguise wearing a Rangers (IA) top, an old one, sponsors CR Smith. They are one of the new bidders. Mibbees.

junglejim
10-05-2012, 11:35

Bill Ng back in.
The Duff& Phelps Mission Statement

Shugstar63
10-05-2012, 11:46
The Duff& Phelps Mission Statement

Duff n Dumber......they have been atrocious and won't believe any statements the make......though Bill Ng actually stated he was phoned in the early hours.....as reported in Singapore & Bangkok.....so not the usual "hack" rubbish here

timmylish
10-05-2012, 12:17
I loved the comments from yesterday from these, so called Administyrators, to the effect that they will have no source of revenue FOR THEM, after the end of May. They,ve been so busy racking up fees and other costs to the detriment of ordinary creditors. Absolute disgrace. Wages and other costs to the ordinary worker at the Club,s various places of business under threat to-day but, hey we are worried about our 600 quid an hour after May!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junglejim
10-05-2012, 19:02
I´m getting the hang of this ! :jumping:

seanocelt
10-05-2012, 19:21
Kennedy saying he has been told he will get an answer shortly, other than that nowt being said today. Duff and Duffer PROMISED info about 3 other bidders today. Another deadline for tomorrow?

seanocelt
11-05-2012, 12:50
Eh, this just in;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/05/11/rangers-in-crisis-blue-knights-pull-out-of-race-to-take-over-ibrox-club-after-offer-is-rejected-by-administrators-86908-23855753/

Well, he asked for a mid-day decision, and got one. So its the mystery English consortium left? Bill Ng is another red herring i think.

junglejim
11-05-2012, 14:00
Eh, this just in;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/05/11/rangers-in-crisis-blue-knights-pull-out-of-race-to-take-over-ibrox-club-after-offer-is-rejected-by-administrators-86908-23855753/

Well, he asked for a mid-day decision, and got one. So its the mystery English consortium left? Bill Ng is another red herring i think.

There will be a new deadline-you heard it here first .....
Meanwhile some bedtime reading - http://www.scribd.com/doc/93212354/SFA-Rangers-Note-of-Reasons
You couldny make it up- read it and weep ! From page 54- 57 sums it up !

Davie Thistle
11-05-2012, 21:14
..................if anybuddys got nuffin else to do this weekend,
have a read at the wrongs RFC dun!!
It's about 60 pages so be warned!!!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93212354/SFA-Rangers-Note-of-Reasons

timmylish
11-05-2012, 23:26
Talking about bed but the section here about the part played by the Directors and some "STAFF" that would have known what was happening was illegal and cannot mitigate the seriousness of the actions taken, the suggestion of what penalties are too severe (I personally question that but hey what the heck!) and then to go on say that the attempts to claim that Rangers have been innocent victims are patently incorrect. Now that somewhat demolishes the previous statements by Walter Smith (was he involved) claiming innocence. Was he lying? Probably but, who else of the current "Staff" were similarly being paid under the counter, so to say!
Now their problem is gonna be that if no buyer is found and the whole mess goes back to them they can hardly ignore or reverse those comments now set in stone. We shall see but as I write this it appears that this latest "deadline" has now passed, things are c;osed for business until after Sunday, the last games being played and therefore, in most respect, this season is now finished and steps now have to be taken to set up next season,s fixture list. So, if any, which league will RFC placed in?

seanocelt
12-05-2012, 00:05
I just watched Kennedy's interview. Link at bottom if anyone wants to see. He gives a convincing performance of a man who feels he has been led a merry dance and that dark forces are at work against the Blue Knights,but there is a gaping hole in his business plan re- extended Champions League runs being critical!

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/569793730?-

AND; Angry man post interview. http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/569837902?-

Shugstar63
12-05-2012, 08:24
Well thanks to all! The thread ....soon to be closed.....has reached at least double digit pages.
Mmmmm Green, another asset stripper, with dubious links to dmw CW....ousted at Sheffield United and a checkered past in business dealings...he sounds a really sound bet.......yes the gospel according to Duff & Dumber (who are now obviously looking after CWs interests and not the creditors in general)
I agree the other bids are pie in the sky. Anyway I cannot see the Rangers support backing any other liquidators.
With Kennedy, Murray & Co out of the running...it certainly looks a case of
Knights out, Lights out.

seanocelt
12-05-2012, 11:10
"Knights out, Lights out. " Shug, yor right and i think it was the plan all along, string it out to finish the fixtures then liquidate, asset strip, newco.....and hope for minimal penalties. If it works, then the rules are changed later, then its shameful and disgraceful, but there is no etiquette in business anymore , just sharks. Football, well the fans at least, are the ones to suffer. Our game is being killed.

Angusjim
12-05-2012, 11:35
Shug at least one bright spot Souness will only come back if Kennedy gets control :redcard:

junglejim
12-05-2012, 12:20
You have to admire Kennedy - as a Jehova´s Wittness - he doesn´t take no for an answer !
Like my YoYo - you push it away and it just comes spinning back!
Roll on Wednesday - Lord Carloway and the Black Cap !
Allan Cowan is my solicitor in Glasgow ......

He´s also heavily involved with Thistle Davie - you must know him!

Shugstar63
12-05-2012, 16:36
"Knights out, Lights out. " Shug, yor right and i think it was the plan all along, string it out to finish the fixtures then liquidate, asset strip, newco.....and hope for minimal penalties. If it works, then the rules are changed later, then its shameful and disgraceful, but there is no etiquette in business anymore , just sharks. Football, well the fans at least, are the ones to suffer. Our game is being killed.

Seano...you are so right......I will not be party to it though....they can stick their Newco up their Duff.
Looks like Kennedy / Knights bid was actually only 2million and unrealistic add ons.
As the Dragons say....I'm out

Davie Thistle
12-05-2012, 22:42
You have to admire Kennedy - as a Jehova´s Wittness - he doesn´t take no for an answer !
Like my YoYo - you push it away and it just comes spinning back!
Roll on Wednesday - Lord Carloway and the Black Cap !
Allan Cowan is my solicitor in Glasgow ......

He´s also heavily involved with Thistle Davie - you must know him!

..........aye J.J.!
he could be the bestist pal for half of glesga and hated the other half!!
C.mon the Allan Cowan!!!!:c2:

junglejim
13-05-2012, 11:34
]
..........aye J.J.!
he could be the bestist pal for half of glesga and hated the other half!!
C.mon the Allan Cowan!!!!:c2:

So now we have it today - The Green Brigade are buying RFC (IA) !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3034[/ATTACH

Angusjim
13-05-2012, 11:53
]

So now we have it today - The Green Brigade are buying RFC (IA) !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3034[/ATTACH

Good headline material "Green favourite for new look Rangers":laugh:

Davie Thistle
13-05-2012, 14:11
Breaking news on BBC website - Charles Green is the preferred bidder and his bid will be formally accepted on Monday.

Curiously, this 'news' emerges on the day of the last game of the season. Don't be surprised if 'oldco' calls in the liquidators within the week after a fat tax bill arrives.

Mission accomplished by Duff & Phelch - get to the end of the season, organise a beauty parade of would-be buyers, keep the fans interested/hanging on, then a glorious resolution.

It also allows the SPL time to cement its deal with the devil.
Typikall!!:redcard:

Shugstar63
13-05-2012, 15:42
Breaking news on BBC website - Charles Green is the preferred bidder and his bid will be formally accepted on Monday.

Curiously, this 'news' emerges on the day of the last game of the season. Don't be surprised if 'oldco' calls in the liquidators within the week after a fat tax bill arrives.

Mission accomplished by Duff & Phelch - get to the end of the season, organise a beauty parade of would-be buyers, keep the fans interested/hanging on, then a glorious resolution.

It also allows the SPL time to cement its deal with the devil.
Typikall!!:redcard:

David Whitehouse said,

"The CVA, if approved by creditors, will result in their claims being compromised for specific amounts and the company exiting administration free of the historic debt and with new owners. Work on issuing a CVA proposal has already started and will proceed with utmost urgency. If the creditors do not approve the Company Voluntary Arrangement, the agreement obliges Charles Green's purchasing vehicle to acquire the business and assets of the Club on agreed terms, through a newco structure. It is Mr Green's strong preference to achieve a CVA."

Liquidation....possibly tomorrow?
No excitement here

seanocelt
13-05-2012, 16:08
Its fairly obvious but plenty seem to be falling for it in the Daily Record comments, maybe they are just desperate now and will take anything. Guys like Shug here, though no doubt happy survival is likely, didnt want liquidation. The spin " trying for preferred option of CVA" is insulting people's intelligence. But standing by for a Green miricacle (Whyte has had all this planned im sure of it).

Davie Thistle
13-05-2012, 19:31
have a look, absolutely fascinating!!

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/

timmylish
14-05-2012, 02:17
Read that on CQN earlier. If you believe in co-incidents then good on you however, if like me you don,t then oooooooppppppppppppppssssssssssss there goes another one again,
rep. ooooooooopppppppppppppsssssssssss there goes another one again.
Porkie pies coming out of the woodwork faster that Hooper scoring a five-timer!

junglejim
14-05-2012, 07:19
I have the popcorn ready!:popcorn::coffee:

Shugstar63
14-05-2012, 21:41
have a look, absolutely fascinating!!

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/

Cheers Davie............unlike some of the Hoops faithful (fortunately not so much on the Tenerife Forum)......I do not need Mr McConville to do any research on my behalf.............easy to find if you have too much time on your hands....which fortunately I have lately.
Found the same links really quickly and a few more that he has not published....but I shall allow him to find them himself.
Amazing really that a "dyed in the wool Hoops fan" spends so much time and energy on the affairs of another football club........ perhaps an OCD or some perverse compulsion Ha ha...drives the lad on......dunno that's for his shrink to sort out................
Mr Green, Mr dmw Whyte .............Mr Wonder after developing a hearing problem would be able to work out a link between these men.
Mr RTX though.....really has to get a life......obviously no wife or girlfriend..........it is ONLY FOOTBALL.

timmylish
14-05-2012, 23:11
"it is ONLY FOOTBALL."

Oh Shug! If that were only true then we would not have spent the best part of a century using this game to promote religious hatred between two groups of ordinary people.
Anyway, since I have a lot of time on my hands (unfortunately) for the last couple of days I,ve been looking in on some of the Rangers Forums/sites and even I, as a protestant supporter of Celtic, as my Father and his Father before him, felt sickened by the atrocious views being expressed in a society who are supposed to have some level of intelligence. Anyway, I,m sure that you to will be delighted that Mr. Green was seen sporting a tie with a full Windsor know which is apparently the knot of traditional Bearers of Office of RFC ! In all the years I,ve been involved, one way or another with CFC I have never, ever heard that one! I look forward to noting any other signs that will appease certain sections of the followers of RFC.

seanocelt
15-05-2012, 00:46
"it is ONLY FOOTBALL."

Oh Shug! If that were only true then we would not have spent the best part of a century using this game to promote religious hatred between two groups of ordinary people.
Anyway, since I have a lot of time on my hands (unfortunately) for the last couple of days I,ve been looking in on some of the Rangers Forums/sites and even I, as a protestant supporter of Celtic, as my Father and his Father before him, felt sickened by the atrocious views being expressed in a society who are supposed to have some level of intelligence. Anyway, I,m sure that you to will be delighted that Mr. Green was seen sporting a tie with a full Windsor know which is apparently the knot of traditional Bearers of Office of RFC ! In all the years I,ve been involved, one way or another with CFC I have never, ever heard that one! I look forward to noting any other signs that will appease certain sections of the followers of RFC.

As they say on every Rangers forum........"naughty Timmy".

Shugstar63
15-05-2012, 07:21
Seano ...we only have to look at football forums up and down the land to see that the majority of views expressed in the main come from shall I say the less intelligent members of the football fraternity.
Remember....they make up a very small percentage of the views of "normal" supporters....but by using expletives & insults from their wee computers....again, again, again & again...they actually think they are putting a case across. Quite sad really.
Anyway this sorry mess will conclude................................

timmylish
15-05-2012, 13:07
Shug. Whilst I would agree on the mentality aspect I rather think you might have underestimated just how many match day supporters are the ones on line as well. I will give you my take on it. One of the largest CFC Forum,s where it has nearly 20,000 members and some 700/1200 log on daily with more than 500 being on this very moment. Although I cannot state categorically more than 30% seem to go to games!

junglejim
15-05-2012, 15:20
Timmy - RFC(IA) tie % Windsor knot , scarf - but he´s only the preferred bidder - you forgot his felt -collared coat and bunnet a lá Arfur Daley or Trotter-The pronunciations of the Sun, Express abd Daily Ranger tabloids , and even the fast sinking Hootsman about what he will do in transfer market - can they not even await tomorrow´s appeal? Will we hear of Reg Brealy soon?
Shug this isn´t just about RFC(IA) any more - the performance of Regan, Donkeyaster & the future of Scottish Football at Club and International level is at stake here , especially if UEFA step in as they did in Switzerland and elswhere .
The implications to other Clubs financially and morally is also significant depending on the conclusion of this farrago!

timmylish
15-05-2012, 20:06
Aye I have to agree entirely JJ. Our problem has always been and probably will always be is that those in positions of authority would never, ever be in those positions in the "real commercial world" but they are in positions which will affect the lives of many many people. Our only hope must lie with those in authority at European and World level.

Davie Thistle
15-05-2012, 23:56
Having trawled through the various blogs and media coverage surrounding of Green’s bid, it is just possible that he might actually succeed in coming out via a CVA and therefore bypass any SPL penalties by not needing to transfer to a “NewCo”.

For the CVA to be accepted, we need to look first at the assets that would be left for the creditors should they not succeed. It is widely accepted that Rangers own neither Ibrox nor Murray Park, both rumored to be owned by relatives of Craig Whyte. If the CVA is not accepted, ownership of Rangers reverts to Whyte and under the revised players contracts, if he is the owner after July 1st then the players can leave for bugger all. Without any star players, Ibrox or Murray Park, what’s left for the creditors is very little, probably less than what is being offered by the CVA.

Next we need to look at the creditors. It will all come down to whether HMRC own more than 25% of the debt and can therefore block it. Duff & Phelps have included the amount owed if they loose the EBT case (but not the penalties as these are unknown). Also not included are moneys owed to Ticketus as that is subject to an unresolved legal case and again the amount is unknown. The rest is owned by small businesses, many of whom will be Rangers supporters and willing to take the hit in their wallet for the good of “The Peepul”. (There will be some who support other clubs and will reject the CVA on principal). Most will look at the pros and cons and weigh up the financial gamble of liquidation against the guarantee of the CVA. Without ticketus on the list, it must be touch and go whether HMRC will have the 25% they will need to block and again whether they will use it. Green may already have a deal with them, or alternatively it wouldn’t take a master accountant to create some debt that would take them under the 25%.

So, Green and his consortium have put up a few million (the bulk of the £8.5m purchase was based on money owed by other clubs and proceeds expected from legal cases). Assuming that he does have these 20 members from around the globe backing him, then it would only need an Arab sheik or a big player in Asia to be in the group and he could easily have the 1 billion total wealth that he claims. In which case, the money put up front is peanuts and is a decent wager with the odds stacked in their favour. If the CVA is accepted then they get a debt free Rangers, including all it’s history, for a very small outlay.

But what would they have ? With Green in charge, the current squad is left as intact as he wants it. You can bet that the ticketus claim will be dropped an they will become part of the consortium and likewise Ibrox and Murray Park will be bought back for peanuts with associates of Whyte again being part of the consortium. There will be the fines from the EBT if they loose the case, but that will be maybe £10 million which they could easily afford. The transfer embargo (if it stands) will be a hindrance for next season, but after that, they are back in Europe and able to spend, spend, spend. A bit of success, a public flotation and the consortium’s financial outlay will be returned many times over.

Of course, all this could just be a conspiracy theory, but remember the claim that Green had been looking over the books for weeks. The timing of the administration, the day after the transfer window closed, and the timing of Green’s bid, the day before the end of the season I’m sure are not coincidences. Someone has I think played a very canny game here and while there are a few hurdles to cross, Rangers could end up virtually scot free.

Whether Scottish football will survive if this all plays out is another question. If attendances drop, there could be a fair number of clubs forced to face the penalties that the SPL are drawing up for Rangers.

http://www.express.c...ts/view/320185/

You couldnt make this up. They owe multi-millions, cant even pay their paper bills, are gonna offer creditors peanuts, then give Sally a War Chest!?!....is it any wonder why there isnt any confidence or trust towards these people?
It's very disheartening to even try to understand it all.

seanocelt
16-05-2012, 01:27
Great post Davie. All the things we fear ,maybe dont say. IF it all comes true (wouldnt be a stretch in oor daft wee country) and Rnagers emerge smelling of roses and strong as ever, who will have the bottle to say "no more". Im in.

junglejim
16-05-2012, 02:58
I´m not so sure Green wants a CVA Davie - The Big Tax Case hasn´t crystallised yet so isn´t part of CVA -without it HMRC have about 26% of debt(and rising with interest) -Ticketus are in a strange predicament - they can´t sue Wavetower and claim to be creditors .
The 8.5 Million offer will have to pay administrators (3m?) so will leave little for creditors -if liquidation gives more to creditors than CVA then they may be forced down that route- if they get through a CVA they will have to pay Football debts and if they get hit with BTC it´s curtains again .
Oh and don´t forget they are still under investigation for dual contracts - that could be a killer blow on its own!
They are promising hundreds of millions for transfers but offering buttons to creditors who all have jobs and businesses to support !
Let´s see how the appeal gets on tonight for starters - this story has a long way to run !

Shugstar63
16-05-2012, 10:03
Great post Davie. All the things we fear ,maybe dont say. IF it all comes true (wouldnt be a stretch in oor daft wee country) and Rnagers emerge smelling of roses and strong as ever, who will have the bottle to say "no more". Im in.
Agreed Seano....great post.
I do have to say that I am not in the camp that thinks this Mr Green should be given a chance.
This bloke has spouted more bullsh%te in a few days than even I could have imagined! He is a ******* clown.....and I have totally lost interest ....................Still looking for a team to support.......down to three........

Can't see Rangers emerging smelling of roses though........come on Seano

Added after 30 minutes:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/05/16/SOCCER_Rangers_Regan.html&TEAMHD=soccer&BID=165

Bit late for that Mr Regan.....don't you think?

Davie Thistle
16-05-2012, 13:14
....................Still looking for a team to support.......down to three........

Aye Stuart,
Partick Thistle, Partick Thistle reserves & Partick Thistle yoofs!!!

:eyebrows:

Shugstar63
16-05-2012, 13:44
Aye Stuart,
Partick Thistle, Partick Thistle reserves & Partick Thistle yoofs!!!

:eyebrows:
Too far for me Davie............anyway, can't afford the West End prices ! You lot go for pre-match drinks to Cottiers ??

Davie Thistle
16-05-2012, 13:57
..............haha no Stuart, we arn't ALL luvvies that go to Firhill for the banter!
Star and Garter is our wee watering hole!!

Shugstar63
16-05-2012, 15:21
..............haha no Stuart, we arn't ALL luvvies that go to Firhill for the banter!
Star and Garter is our wee watering hole!!

Think I've been in it...many moons ago.....Garscube Road ?

Davie Thistle
16-05-2012, 15:49
....yup thats the place,
Jags pics all over the place! home from home!!
:spin:

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 07:20
http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/rangers-rocked-after-ban-appeal-fails.17619105

Added after 2 Hours 40 minutes:

Rumour mill on Rangers players No.1
Steven Naismith

http://www.clubcall.com/everton/moyes-urged-to-move-for-gers-star-1430000.html

Davie Thistle
17-05-2012, 13:52
...........here's a new one!

lloyds Bank have told the 6 clubs who bank with them to vote to let rangers newco into the SPL
or they will demand the immediate repayment of their loans.
Most clubs in the top flight were BoS who Lloyds took over.

It appears they got minty Moonbeams to sell his club
due to his mih empire being between 500 and 700 million pounds in debt to them.

Do rAngers even have an account with them anymore?
it goes from bad too worse!!!

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 14:02
...........here's a new one!

lloyds Bank have told the 6 clubs who bank with them to vote to let rangers newco into the SPL
or they will demand the immediate repayment of their loans.
Most clubs in the top flight were BoS who Lloyds took over.

It appears they got minty Moonbeams to sell his club
due to his mih empire being between 500 and 700 million pounds in debt to them.

Do rAngers even have an account with them anymore?
it goes from bad too worse!!!

Davie! Wouldn't be surprised......they got a nerve considering us hard working tax payers had to bail them out !
I now keep my cash in a HK bank

Couldn't find your thread so I'll post it here
http://www.scotland-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/partick_prepare_to_continue_with_the_paton_pattern _744731/index.shtml

Added after 7 minutes:

http://www.centralfm.co.uk/news/sport/21720-three-signings-in-three-days-for-partick

junglejim
17-05-2012, 15:46
The connection with BOS ,Gavin Masterton, David Murray and others including Yorkston and Football Clubs debt has been well researched and is the subject of another investigation by some journalists - I could fill the threadwith connections!- It stinks - here´s a couple from a while ago!
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/masterton-continues-to-provide-cause-for-concern-1-1298971

Note the connection with Jack Irvine- Media HousePR - David Murray´s PR man and also up until recently Craigy Bhoy´s too !

http://footballisfixed.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/sir-minty-dodgy-bank-shady-company-and.html

Davie Thistle
17-05-2012, 22:06
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18108973

:dontknow:

Harmonicaman
17-05-2012, 22:09
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18108973

:dontknow:

They're trying to hold the other clubs to ransom...

Shugstar63
18-05-2012, 00:10
They're trying to hold the other clubs to ransom...

Unfortunately the Lanarkshire Consortium have not won the controlling interest in RFC PLc.....if we had we would have taken the club into SFL3 and allowed the member clubs in the SPL, Celtic & Motherwell apart to vanish without trace.............................ooops be careful what you wish for............................Let's be honest .........it looks a reasonable scenario.

timmylish
18-05-2012, 02:15
Shug. I realise that you have tried, wherever possible, to be a person trying to see his Club survive but even you must realise what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander, ie Llloyds and the other banks, to-gether with these Rangers supporters trying to hold other clubs to ransome, if successful might have the completely opposite effect by the actions of supporters of these other clubs. And I,m not on about Celtic supporters but those of the ordinary mid-table teams. Rangers FC, in whatever guise you want, have persistently broken the Laws of Scotland (Judicial), refused to pay the monies collected by them on behalf of the Government, used monies due to other clubs in the SPL and Europe to pay the wages of RANGERS PLAYERS, to the detriment also of small local businesses who will now go to the wall BUT notwithstanding all of that, Rangers have done no ill, should have all charges dropped, have their NEWCO allowed into the SPL directly.
NO. NO. NO this is fundamentally wrong and in reality what is the point in carrying on this facade. Let Rangers run the show in Scotland. All the laws are not applicable to Rangers. I have to say that the only thing that I am happy with is that I do not live in Scotland and never will (never say never allowing!).

Shugstar63
20-05-2012, 22:43
Shug. I realise that you have tried, wherever possible, to be a person trying to see his Club survive but even you must realise what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander, ie Llloyds and the other banks, to-gether with these Rangers supporters trying to hold other clubs to ransome, if successful might have the completely opposite effect by the actions of supporters of these other clubs. And I,m not on about Celtic supporters but those of the ordinary mid-table teams. Rangers FC, in whatever guise you want, have persistently broken the Laws of Scotland (Judicial), refused to pay the monies collected by them on behalf of the Government, used monies due to other clubs in the SPL and Europe to pay the wages of RANGERS PLAYERS, to the detriment also of small local businesses who will now go to the wall BUT notwithstanding all of that, Rangers have done no ill, should have all charges dropped, have their NEWCO allowed into the SPL directly.
NO. NO. NO this is fundamentally wrong and in reality what is the point in carrying on this facade. Let Rangers run the show in Scotland. All the laws are not applicable to Rangers. I have to say that the only thing that I am happy with is that I do not live in Scotland and never will (never say never allowing!).

Timmy...............you really do not have to tell me about RFC plc............... in all decisions in life I do MY OWN RESEARCH and then make my own decisions..............unfortunately with RFC plc I let my heart rule my head......... I have a WORTHLESS share certificate for around 2 grand that will testify that on this occasion I was silly.......but in life you take the good with the bad.................on the bright side I have shares in BAT bought 10 years ago and are going good guns.
Sorry, but I did not hear the pity for small businesses and importantly PEOPLE who walked for £0 in years gone past...I have a friend who worked for ASW.....paid into his company pension plan for 42 years.........what do you reckon he received when the company folded ? Hazard a guess ? F..k all.
Yes Timmy it's not about small businesses, HMRC, SPL clubs, LLOYDS BANK ( you are having a laugh I own 43% of that bank, as do we all) and you know it is not about breaking the law......your club did it for 30-40 years....defrauding HMRC ......31,000 against Aberdeen ...........at Celtic Park.........I was there !!!!
It is simply about the hatred and glee directed towards Rangers FC entering liquidation.........
Well I've moved on......4 matches shall be attended within the next 2 months............two junior, one amateur match and a champions league qualifier...the side that plays the BEST football shall have my support.
Before I sign off............can I add

I SHALL NOT BE SUPPORTING SPIRIT OF RANGERS 2012 ( NEWCO)

Although I can say without fear of contradiction....................
I have witnessed 9 in a row
I have witnessed 3 of the best players EVER to play in Great Britain.
I Know that the late GREAT John Stein's Widow Margaret, hated Celtic Football Club with a vengeance ( for good reason...we were loosely related)
WE NEVER BLAMED ANYONE ELSE FOR US LOSING A MATCH.

I have my memories............

No doubt I'll have many more (hopefully)
Yep.......RFC plc..............will liquidate within the week.

Good luck Celtic........if you don't make the Championship...........you are going to need it

Enjoy !

Added after 1 1:

PS Forgot to add this regards cheating.
I was at Ibrox in the year that RFC beat Dunfermline FC 6-1 and Celtic defeated Kilmarnock 4-0 the same day at Rugby Park, thus ENABLING Rfc to win the title on Goal Difference on the final day of the season.
Fair do s to the Killie GK that he has to this day never related what was suggested to him after 70 minutes of the match by certain members of the Celtic Side that day "What you up to....you're trying too hard"
And........you know who they are ...........................one of these men is HIGH up in the current Celtic set up.........by the SFA current rule book I'd call that attempted "match fixing"...............fortunately the KFC GM goalies wages were paid by KFC that day...............
But that's not the same.......as RFC..........sorry it is.......it's called CHEATING.

If you know your history ?

Added after 27 minutes:

PPS If you doubt my "reliable sources".......... for the benefit of the bloke who phoned the Real? Radio phone in last Thursday demanding to know what the recentish (last year spat between Lenny & Coisty was about)

The conversation went

Coisty " You leave my f....g players alone.
Lenny: "What the f...k you on about.....you're only the tea-boy!"

Remember where you heard it first ! Before Lenny's book !!!!!!!!!!

Shugstar63 TF !

seanocelt
21-05-2012, 02:49
Respect the passion there Shug...now, help me here, just whit is this bawbag trying to achieve?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-dave-king-claims-first-option-on-craig-whyte-s-ibrox-shares-1-2307581

junglejim
21-05-2012, 04:43
Well done Shug - get it out! - in terms of Kubler- Ross you are moving through the process well .
In terms of your comments - every team in those days gone by benefitted from under-declaring attendances - there was no way to verify.
In terms of investments , the warnings are on the labels , some investments can go up or down - I have suffered the same with significant 6 figure losses in recent years but didn´t complain when they were flying- overall they gained .
Investing in a football club is an emotional commitment - I declined in 90´s to invest in Fergus´s offer ( though it woujd have been a short term good gain)-my plans were long term .
One of my good friends pumped money into RFC including debenture for Club Deck for which he will receive nothing - it was an emotional commitment but now in his late sixties he needs the money as other investments have plumetted .
In terms of Jock Stein and his widow´s feelings I can understand from my perspective some of her feelings - he was treated shbbily at end by board- but "hatred " sounds a bit far - after all she still attended many functions at Celtic .
When Billy McNeill left CFC after his poor treatment as manager in 2nd spell in 1991 I swore I would never return to Celtic Park until the board had gone - I still havent´t been back , but I love my team too much to give them up .
In terms of match fixing we can all quote MSM or myths , print photos of handshakes , show videos of honest mistakes , prove SFA officials lied, cheated, had X-ray eyes , EBT´s , lapses of memories , dodgy wigs - that´s part of the country we live in !
At the end of the day if you put enough goals in the net, the officials don´t matter - that´s what CFC failed to do.
The 9 in a row - yes I´ve seen that too and the Big Jug - and I also have seen some of the greatest players at Celtic Park but they probably didn´t have EBT´s.
According to your supporters´associations RST,VB, FF it´s everyone else but RFC(IA)´s fault that they are facing annihilation - as you do your own research check all the other clubs´forums ,not just CFC -all club forums want you to be punished for your cheating but Chairmen and Donkeyaster are putting financial gain before the integrity of the game.
As for the Pillsbury Tea Boy - he has shown his true vocation along with Jardine and the other right wimg rednecks such as Dingwall and their lashing out at all things Timmy and Feiniany - for that they deserve to disappear Scotland may end up a better Society, but I doubt it .
Yesterdays´"1872" walk of 600 led off by an Orange Band shows the Club´s "Heritage" remains rooted in the same Sectarianism - they deserve each other.
Any way good luck on your New Quest for the Holy Grail as I doubt if Green´s Brigade will survive after Wednesday night´s TV exposé .

timmylish
21-05-2012, 14:46
Shug, Whilst also respecting your desire to see things differently, certainly to me, I could shoot coconut thru; some of your claims but for fear of this becoming personal, I shall refrain, other than to explain that in respect of some of the time elements of your claims I was in business with Desmond Whyte and as a consequence was often involved in that Boards attempts at public relations (would be better described as failures) for a couple of reasons, principally my non Catholic heritage, my previous legal background in Scotland, my friendship with a director at Ibrox and had various business interests in Glasgow and the West of Scotland. Also Desmond regarded my input as more acceptable that that of his adopted half wit, Christopher. You will gather therefor that I had intimate knowledge of all the "background" stuff regarding the two clubs at that time.I want to state here and now that I never, ever received a brass farthing for the work I carried out, was basically an unpaid, non-executive director (un-named of course!) and I even paid for all the foreign trips with the official party. Gate receipts, following the introduction of VAT in the UK, were not that different from one club to another and taking into consideration the number of boys (youths!) who were being given a leggie, lift, carry oor at CP it was unsurprising that my guesstimates at 7 o,Clock on a Saturday night might have been open to disagreement! I would differ on Jock,s wife views as those views remained when he was at Leeds then when the Scotland manager until the day he died. I,ll leave it at the fact that the well known Glasgow Bookies had a lot to do with her unhappiness.

junglejim
21-05-2012, 16:54
Tony Queen ?

Shugstar63
21-05-2012, 22:49
Shug, Whilst also respecting your desire to see things differently, certainly to me, I could shoot coconut thru; some of your claims but for fear of this becoming personal, I shall refrain, other than to explain that in respect of some of the time elements of your claims I was in business with Desmond Whyte and as a consequence was often involved in that Boards attempts at public relations (would be better described as failures) for a couple of reasons, principally my non Catholic heritage, my previous legal background in Scotland, my friendship with a director at Ibrox and had various business interests in Glasgow and the West of Scotland. Also Desmond regarded my input as more acceptable that that of his adopted half wit, Christopher. You will gather therefor that I had intimate knowledge of all the "background" stuff regarding the two clubs at that time.I want to state here and now that I never, ever received a brass farthing for the work I carried out, was basically an unpaid, non-executive director (un-named of course!) and I even paid for all the foreign trips with the official party. Gate receipts, following the introduction of VAT in the UK, were not that different from one club to another and taking into consideration the number of boys (youths!) who were being given a leggie, lift, carry oor at CP it was unsurprising that my guesstimates at 7 o,Clock on a Saturday night might have been open to disagreement! I would differ on Jock,s wife views as those views remained when he was at Leeds then when the Scotland manager until the day he died. I,ll leave it at the fact that the well known Glasgow Bookies had a lot to do with her unhappiness.

Timmy appreciate very much your frankness in this post....although there is still a certain air of denial regarding your own club's involvement in defrauding honest! hard working tax payers over many many years.....yes lift overs, leggies whatever you want to call them happened....but you only have to look at AVERAGE home attendances over a prolonged period in my footballing life to see that the main protagonists of this "creative accounting were indeed CCP.......you shall probably be able to tell us all how the cash (undeclared) left the building...whether it was in bin bags, hold-alls or whatever....anyway enough of this nonsense...... obviously the match fixing attempt at Rugby Park will only be addressed when GM does his life story...the fact that that Celtic had Raphael Scheidt on a EBT contract is not yet common knowledge....or is it.......and the fact that my involvement with CFC is mainly family/social occasions of one sort or another, where lots more than many would imagine is discussed.

As for RFC plc.....can I please once again declare........Charlie (Chuckles) Green is a flipping chancer............I expect him to declare that he has offerd Fernando Torres a deal at Spirit Of Rangers 2012 for the 2014/15 season at 500,000 per week TOMORROW................Craig Whyte will express his desire to unfurl the SFL3 League Winners flag in 2 years time.

But what would really please me is...... if your club and a lot ( not all I may add) of your supporters get yourselves a life and start worrying about the future of your own club.
Forget RFC.....they are FINISHED..........Celtic FC as many may agree are a poor side with...lets just say nowhere to go excepting a move to England.

Get on with it......get over it.............do something.

Because I Have

Shugstar63 TF...................THE END.

seanocelt
22-05-2012, 00:04
"this is not THE END, its only the BEGINNING". Oops , sorry Shug, wrong thread! And the fat lady STILL is only clearing her throat.

Shugstar63
22-05-2012, 17:15

Timmy ..........well done for spotting some mistakes in my post. They were not an accident, but I know know that you are not a b$ll****ter, unlike some of your supporters online...........John's sister M is now waiting for a place away from Udston....I look forward to a chat in Tenerife....................soon.

seanocelt
22-05-2012, 18:32
When you over Shug?

Davie Thistle
22-05-2012, 20:57
Was told the decision on their 2nd contracts due on Wednesday
and extra security been hired for both Hampden and Ibrox.

Then reading tonight about the SPL making their rules up again to suit themselves.:mad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18148989

The thing is if they do this, it's surely open season for every SPL club with a big debt (and how many of them don't?) to go into liquidation and form newcos?
Maybe this is why he thinks it will get a pass?

Sounds ideal from RFC point of view except why would anyone believe they can trust an SPL club to honour any debt in future?
What would be to stop every club just piling up the debt and doing it all over again?
After all, Dundee did.

seanocelt
22-05-2012, 22:24
Newco surely will mean oldco sell Ibrox etc, so where will newco play? Cant see them outbidding Tesco etc for it?

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 12:22
Seano....would you risk swinging the big ball at Ibrox???

Added after 5 minutes:

http://www.business7.co.uk/business-news/scottish-business-news/2012/05/23/106408-23870448/

Added after 3 minutes:

When you over Shug?

Dunno yet Seano......be nice to meet a few TFers.....Ive only met two.

seanocelt
23-05-2012, 13:36
I had seen that article, but not sure i get the "risk"? If a big bid is made for an asset i thought the administrators HAD TO take it for the creditors? INTERESTING NEW AVATAR SHUG!!!

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 14:22
Rangers F.C. Pride of Britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO25BRXA0E8&feature=related

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 15:00
Rangers F.C. Pride of Britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO25BRXA0E8&feature=related

Caribe....Manchester was a disgrace....though I was in the stadium.....I did not disgrace myself and neither did any of my 3 friends who attended.

BobMac
23-05-2012, 15:03
Was told the decision on their 2nd contracts due on Wednesday
and extra security been hired for both Hampden and Ibrox.

Then reading tonight about the SPL making their rules up again to suit themselves.:mad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18148989

The thing is if they do this, it's surely open season for every SPL club with a big debt (and how many of them don't?) to go into liquidation and form newcos?
Maybe this is why he thinks it will get a pass?

Sounds ideal from RFC point of view except why would anyone believe they can trust an SPL club to honour any debt in future?
What would be to stop every club just piling up the debt and doing it all over again?
After all, Dundee did.

That is exactly why the SFA and the Premier League management can't afford to ignore Ranger's rule breaches.

If they do Scottish football is finished as no one anywhere will take them seriously and they'll be reduced to the same level as non-league football.

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 15:34
That is exactly why the SFA and the Premier League management can't afford to ignore Ranger's rule breaches.

If they do Scottish football is finished as no one anywhere will take them seriously and they'll be reduced to the same level as non-league football.

Who takes Scottishfitba seriously down South Anyway ? Answer: Not many.
It's done already......SFL 3 for SOR 2012 !!!!! Come on...........

PS.seano,jj,caribe,isle,tiimmy etc etc...all you Hoopsters better hope I don't scoop the £70 million on Friday night.
Think HMRC n ticketus may jump at the chance of 30p in the £

seanocelt
23-05-2012, 16:04
Good luck, Shug, it it comes off just be careful with contracts you offer.

Fans at away games often are from the area the home team plays, yes? (Edinburgh/Dundee/Perth/Aberdeen/Inverness),and never really get to Old Firm home games, spend their lives spouting pish on forums and Facebook, then destroy all the good work the clubs do when they attend a match near their home. (at Manchester, in most Scottish towns, even in Lisbon i saw plenty Portugal/Spain residing "fans" from Scotland and Ireland behave very badly and get lifted. ) . It is impossible for the clubs to contain.

junglejim
23-05-2012, 16:11

PS.seano,jj,caribe,isle,tiimmy etc etc...all you Hoopsters better hope I don't scoop the £70 million on Friday night.
30p in pound sounds better than hee haw - don´t forget to pay the staff next 2 months and debenture holders and Close brothers and Craigie´s fixed charge and the Administrators and the 270 other creditors including Hearts, Dundee Utd , Man City, Arsenal,Vienna, Brisbane Roar,Orebro , I think Ortiz wants paid too ! You might as well pay the Ambulance Service and Police just to finish it off.. in fact here´s a link to Administrator´s report , the debtors list is at the end on page 50.
http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/fe/a8/0,,5~174334,00.pdf
hope you win Shug at least the creditor´s might get something .... after you settle with Craigie Bhoy,of course ... starting to look like there´ll be no team in blue playing at Ibrox next season .. time is running out ... tic tock!

BobMac
23-05-2012, 16:18

I didn't say DOWN SOUTH, I said ANYWHERE i.e. worldwide.

The SFA and Premier League have to bite the bullet and relegate Rangers.

Scottish football would be a laughing stock otherwise and I can't see UEFA being in a great rush to allow them to play in Europe again.

I do agree with you that they have got to be relegated, the alternative doesn't bear thinking about if every club in the Premier League did the same.

Davie Thistle
23-05-2012, 16:24

Hey Shug!
That lot have nae chance man!
I'M winnin it!:crylaughing:

meet you aw on the Reef for a wee celebration drink - after I get the Jags into europe!!
:devil:

seanocelt
23-05-2012, 17:02
In Tenerife AFTER you get the Jags intae Europe? So nae Davie over here this millenium? Aw, and i thought we had bonded so well big fella.

junglejim
23-05-2012, 17:45
Hey Shug!
That lot have nae chance man!
I'M winnin it!:crylaughing:

meet you aw on the Reef for a wee celebration drink - after I get the Jags into europe!!
Ryanair - to Dublin ,that`s Europe isn´t it ? I´m sure Allan Cowan will foot the bill!
Also RFC(IA) Administrators not playing ball with SPL then ? What have they got to hide?
http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=11394&back=home

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 17:58
Is this documentary on tonight??
The men who sold the jerseys its called.
What station is it meant to be on?

Medman
23-05-2012, 19:20
Is this documentary on tonight??
The men who sold the jerseys its called.
What station is it meant to be on?

BBC 1 8pm ....................

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 19:22
BBC 1 8pm ....................

Thanks mate.

Davie Thistle
23-05-2012, 20:15
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

:twak:

seanocelt
23-05-2012, 20:33
And whilst the documentary aired back home.......THIS;http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-administration-duff-phelps-accused-of-conflict-of-interest-1-2313042

Many smelled a rat with Duff n Duffer, what a circus.

junglejim
23-05-2012, 21:18
And whilst the documentary aired back home.......THIS;http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/rangers-administration-duff-phelps-accused-of-conflict-of-interest-1-2313042

Many smelled a rat with Duff n Duffer, what a circus.
So whilst Donkeyaster at SPL fiddles with Duff & Duffer for over a month, a BBC reporter spills the beans on the dual contracts - SPL as corrupt as ever- not fit for purpose .
At least they don´t appear to have given Sebo one - but Bob Malcom ?? yer havin a laff!! How did he sign it "FTP"?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

TV programme on KDS page 61
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8691149/61/

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 22:19
Ha Ha Ha......well done BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if had as many documents as they claimed........why did they not copy n paste them on the tele
Answers on a PC please.

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 22:28
What about that pornstar??
He is some boy:D:D:whistle:
He would have contacts to turn Ibrox into one of the world's biggest porn theatres.
40,000 W**kers regulary attend it,good investment.

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 22:32
jj...im walking away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rangers in SFL3................they'll win it after 2 years
My new club plays in red n white Scottish n junior come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
PS new thread opening soon

Added after 10 Hours 25 minutes:

What about that pornstar??
He is some boy:D:D:whistle:
He would have contacts to turn Ibrox into one of the world's biggest porn theatres.
40,000 W**kers regulary attend it,good investment.

Steady Caribe......Row I 112-136 in the Copeland are very reasonable folks.....can ye alter yer figure.
They don't do w++king away.

Added after 1 33 minutes:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2786598

I smell scheidt................................

Shugstar63
24-05-2012, 11:29
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18186920

As David Essex sang "Oh what a circus oh what a show"

Shugstar63
25-05-2012, 00:05
Oh my word the self same rubbish I was on about.

Alec Salmond.............he's a politician !!!!!!!!!!
Population of Escotia ?
Dunno........after the Eastern Europeans have hit town....possibly 5.5 millions add in illegals who have defrauded our Government out of.....lets say a few quid...... lets say 5.7 million people.
That could mean 1.4 million people from the RC faith (inc my lovely wife, who was recently asked if she could vote in the recent local elections !) .......minus illegals......you could say there a few votes our leader does not fancy losing ?

http://celticfanzone.net/silence-from-salmond-speaks-volumes/

PS Diehard Jambo................Hells Bells..............

Added after 32 minutes:

PPS....Where are all the football club formely known as TRFCplc fans on the TF these days........I'm taking a tanking Ho Ho

seanocelt
25-05-2012, 01:49
Anyone else think our pal Shug has been a bit eccentric this past couple of days? Cmon Shug, your Tenerife family are worried!

nosotros somos el TENERIFE FORUM pueblo

Shugstar63
25-05-2012, 08:10
Anyone else think our pal Shug has been a bit eccentric this past couple of days? Cmon Shug, your Tenerife family are worried!

nosotros somos el TENERIFE FORUM pueblo

Seano......don't worry......I've got "family worries"........just a bit stressed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9288777/Celtic-Rangers-and-a-season-that-shook-Scottish-football-to-its-core.html

BobMac
25-05-2012, 12:29
Craig Whyte knew what he was doing when he put Rangers into administration - by beating HMRC to the punch, he was able to appoint HIS CHOICE as administrators

timmylish
25-05-2012, 15:56
So Duff & Duffer have lodged an Appeal at the C o S in Edinburgh seeking to overturn the sanctions on signing players over 18, next year. Case to heard next week!http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18211947, After that we have the CVA to be put before the creditors (14 days to consider the offer), Green has to confirm his intentions to proceed with purchase next week, SFA giving until next week for the Admins. to place the documentation before them as asked for one month ago, players agreement on reduced wages expires next Friday, according to Admins. money they have runs out next week, decision on big tax case appeal likely next week and so on and so forth.
But Hey! Wait a minute. Just who is paying for all of this if D & D have no money? Seems to me just about the correct time to pull the final plug NEXT WEEK!

Davie Thistle
25-05-2012, 20:34
So, the farce that is Rangers rumbles on regardless of how reality impinges upon it.

We have D+P's insisting on presenting a CVA, which in all likelihood even they know is unlikely to be accepted. They, D+P's themselves are in a sticky position and it would be a surprise to no one if a significant creditor e.g. HMRC moved to have them removed as administrators.

HMRC, even if they don't move to remove D+P from their role, will at some point apply the coup de grace to the present company by not allowing the appeal from Rangers over the EBT's etc. The football authorities whilst no doubt anxious to ingratiate themselves with UEFA by hammering RFC for their breach of sporting ethics are no doubt bricking themselves over the prospect of their product losing a substantial amount of its revenue from that well known philanthropic body owned by
good ol'e Rupe' Murdoch!

The admixture is completed by a supporting cast of characters, a script writer for festive entertainment would baulk as being too far fetched to add as pantomime villains. Confused?
you will be after the next episode of - Rangers!

It's not D&P that will be presenting the CVA, but Charles Green and his partners.
Green seems to be shady enough character in his own right not to be put off by the stench emanating from D&P!

seanocelt
25-05-2012, 21:57
Coup de gras? Got affy posh doon Maryhill. Next episode of "RANGERS" the soap, i do like Davie. Will Green walk away? Will Murray go to jail? Who really is the culprit? Answers...................doon the page!!..........

Aye. Naw. The Masons.

junglejim
25-05-2012, 23:15
Ha Ha Ha......well done BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if had as many documents as they claimed........why did they not copy n paste them on the tele
Answers on a PC please.

I believe Mark Daly is going to publish some more documents after midnight on BBC website ...
Meanwhile Judicial Review by Administrators is the Nuclear Option for Scottish Football as I alluded to a couple of weeks ago... the M.A.D. option!
Time for the SFA to obliterate this lot!

As for Proddy Forsyth´s article - he has twisted and turned so many times on this saga it would take a corkscrew to get him out of bed in the morning !

Davie Thistle
25-05-2012, 23:20
..................ach a didny no how tae spell it Sean!!!
& I couldn't be arsed looking it up!!
:doh:

junglejim
25-05-2012, 23:25
Coup de gras? Got affy posh doon Maryhill. Next episode of "RANGERS" the soap, i do like Davie. Will Green walk away? Will Murray go to jail? Who really is the culprit? Answers...................doon the page!!..........

Aye. Naw. The Masons.
I think Chuckie Green has done a "Burt" and thinks he´s invisible ! or has he been switcheroo´d ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpHIM6wqCY

seanocelt
25-05-2012, 23:57
Ha Ha belter JJ...............

Added after 6 minutes:

..................ach a didny no how tae spell it Sean!!!
& I couldn't be arsed looking it up!!
:doh:

Typical lazy Thistle...if only you would apply yourselves, you could be Champions...........lol. Naw, really, Scottish football needs the rebirth of the Jags, Bully Wee,Arbroath...i could go on. Question; whae remembers fitba cards you got with chewing gum?

I mind of Motherwell, Clyde, Dumbarton, Thistle and many more players, great strips, great following. I know i sound like an old **** but what a legacy we were left with, would love to see that ressurected.

junglejim
26-05-2012, 00:59
From Mark Daly - yet the Denial from Duf & Duffer & Grier go on !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18212287
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18212291

CaribeCelt
27-05-2012, 09:58
The various Celtic forums are a buzz of rumour at the minute....supposedly a revelation to come out about the mighty Gers,that will rock the football world.
Someone from a blog called "RTC",don't know the blog tbh,has started the excitement...a pinch of salt maybe,who knows,wait and see.

junglejim
27-05-2012, 15:37
The rumour comes fro a guy called Barcabhoy who is a regular poster on Rangerstaxcase.com (RTC) and is usually quite accurate with his facts - he states it´s not his info but someone else who will divulge it soon...
This was a Barcabhoy comment back in 2006 !
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/single/?p=1107740&t=505931
It´s death by a thousand cuts- a bit like a bullfight , soften it up then move in for the kill with the coup-de grace !
www.rangerstaxcase.com

timmylish
27-05-2012, 16:20
The rumour comes fro a guy called Barcabhoy who is a regular poster on Rangerstaxcase.com (RTC) and is usually quite accurate with his facts - he states it´s not his info but someone else who will divulge it soon...
This was a Barcabhoy comment back in 2006 !
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/single/?p=1107740&t=505931
It´s death by a thousand cuts- a bit like a bullfight , soften it up then move in for the kill with the coup-de grace !
www.rangerstaxcase.com

JJ. Barcabhoy is a good lad. He,s better known from Paul,s CQN and he is one of the "better" informed! No speculations from him. Just clear info which he has received and normally had checked out.
I have been subscribing to the RTC web pages and they make very interesting reading, most of which contradicts the information (or mis information) which Duff & Duffer release. They are now trying to corner Celtic (or Peter Lawwell to be precise) into committing an opinion or a stand on the whole matter of a Newco and its effects on the whole Scottish game. Remember, for those who are able to be open minded enough, that EUFA,s own rules deny any participating Nation or individual club in taking disputes to that Countries own Law Courts. It specifically bars such action so no Scottish teams would be accepted into European club tournaments or in fact the National Team playing any matches! So, by the actions of Dumb and Dumber, Scotland would be placed in the wilderness. I don,t think that even those directors of such clubs who have leanings to-wards RFC will be too amused as that affects their own clubs participation and therefor loss of revenue. Eventually fan power is gonna take a hand as it seems most Clubs Supporters Associations are vehemently against letting RFC get away with anything more.

junglejim
27-05-2012, 19:06
george adams , director of football at ross county.. paid by EBT when head of youth development
at ibrox..

seanocelt
27-05-2012, 22:10
george adams , director of football at ross county.. paid by EBT when head of youth development
at ibrox..

Christ Almighty! Whats he gonna ask his club to vote?

junglejim
28-05-2012, 01:34
George Adams RFC

Ex-player was head of youth development between 2003-2005. Now director of football at Ross County.

£30,000 EBT -source BBC

timmylish
28-05-2012, 01:34
at ibrox..

Personally I don,t think that it will stop them doing the correct thing. However, anyone who has not seen this Doddsy,s really stupid disclosure, remembering that less than 14 days ago, on BBC Radio Scotland he emphatically denied any knowledge of any wrongdoings. Having said that he is an utter clown, imho! For your info;-http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/
go on to read all the comments from clearly Scottish Protestant readers. Amusing is an understatement! As I keep telling everyone, this IS the week coming up, so I am led to believe.
http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/

seanocelt
28-05-2012, 10:42
We all have a preffered outcome. Here is mine; Liquidation, Newco, Sanctions, BUT in the SPL. Do not want no "old firm " fixtures, just a weakened team to skelp 4 times a year, that struggles in a relegation battle. No wantin much eh?

timmylish
28-05-2012, 16:23
Well Sean, since you,ve started the ball rolling I better get mine off my chest.
Liquidated at the last possible moment, Newco with ALL of the trophies, medals and awards given during the prescribed period, being dismissed as null and void, allowed to join Div. 3 with prescribed penalties being applied, current penalties being retained as well as limitations on signing, European Ban to remain. Think that about covers my ideal position. At least I,m allowing them to continue as RFC.

Davie Thistle
28-05-2012, 17:52
........give us the Scottish cup we were robbed of in 2002!!!
two goals scored by an illegal employed player!!!

(We shuda won 1.0!!)

seanocelt
28-05-2012, 19:43
yet another deadline passes, CVA today they said.

seanocelt
29-05-2012, 15:15
CVA proposal now on club website......tis a lot of reading!

BobMac
29-05-2012, 19:29
Just come up on Teletext

Court has found in favour of Rangers over the transfer embargo.

SFA might as well close down the league now if they can't actually apply their own rules when a club flagrantly breaks them - their rules for the tribunal lay down a range of punishments which finish with "or other such punishment as seen fit for the offence"

junglejim
29-05-2012, 21:52
RFC(IA) Administrators appear to have signed their own death warrant( deliberately ?) .. if rules are applied SFA must either suspend or expel RFC(IA) and then apply Fifa rule to expel them for going outwith Fifa rules and using Civil Court .. it will be an interesting few days in SFA ,tomorrow´s meeting should prove interesting then as people try to work out the CVA with no offer attached !
What a farce this team has led the Scottish game into!
Sounness ´s extra payments now coming over the horizon as themushroom cloud expands ... the present that keeps on giving!

seanocelt
30-05-2012, 00:15
It does seem very stage managed JJ eh? Appeal, knowing expulsion is the likely consequence, then say "aw our CVA was perfect but now we are oot the game"......then sell off the family ( fraudulent) silver.

BobMac
30-05-2012, 15:29
RFC(IA) Administrators appear to have signed their own death warrant( deliberately ?) .. if rules are applied SFA must either suspend or expel RFC(IA) and then apply Fifa rule to expel them for going outwith Fifa rules and using Civil Court .. it will be an interesting few days in SFA ,tomorrow´s meeting should prove interesting then as people try to work out the CVA with no offer attached !
What a farce this team has led the Scottish game into!
Sounness ´s extra payments now coming over the horizon as themushroom cloud expands ... the present that keeps on giving!

How long will FIFA wait before they step in and kick someone's butt on this ??

Added after 42 minutes:

Answer would appear to be not too long

See HERE (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/29052012/58/spl-fifa-expects-sfa-act-against-rangers.html?page=v1%2Fcomments%2Fcontext%2Fe1d3bd cb-5cd1-3854-abfd-2b80fd5953a3%2Fcomments%3Fcount%3D20%26sortBy%3Dla test%26exprKey%3DDescending%3Ae1d3bdcb-5cd1-3854-abfd-2b80fd5953a3-1338381827841-b79593d8-3408-4a4d-b19e-e841343835f0%3Ae1d3bdcb-5cd1-3854-abfd-2b80fd5953a3-1338380091292-e26c3c83-65c9-4888-ba40-6de834389dee%26isNext%3Dtrue%26pageNumber%3D2#co)

seanocelt
30-05-2012, 17:55
My interpretation of the past few days;

1/ a CVA that is meant to fail.
2/Then liquidation/asset stripping seen as "reluctantly" the last option.

So WHY did Duped and Phecked allow anyone to appeal ,knowing FIFA may call for them to be slung oot? Or is that the game plan too, come back in Div 3 (todays SPL decision to allow clubs to decide, clubs who could well be under threat now due to Rangers selfish appeal, if they should allow newco an SPL entry). Why would they after that?

3/ If all that is correct, Rangers fans will feel very short changed as they have been mislead for months now. So its, no CVA, big bucks investment or retaining identity/history? Its , screw all the creditors, start again, but try to squeeze the "loyal" fan base? . Arrogant at best.

Davie Thistle
31-05-2012, 17:13
Any notion that Rangers won't be competing in the top league next season is just not facing up to the "commercial realitiy" of Scottish football, and just not facing up to the fact that this "commercial realitiy" is the one and only deciding factor.

I still think the plan is that Rankers will go into liquidation (hence any punishments they like can be applied as it will be like shooting a dead duck) and the newco will be welcomed with open arms.

What I read may have been a mis-quote but it seems Doncaster claimed that "all twelve clubs will vote " what happens to the newco.
They could have decided that already but put it off.

The SFA still haven't announced a decision; my guess is they're hoping the word going around that UEFA/FIFA will force them to really punish RFC will help cause liquidation (due to the precieved threat of a strong punishment which makes it difficult to run them at any profit for a while) and save them having to actually do anything. Green wants to talk things over with the SFA/SPL - but he doesn't own the club yet.
If Green decides to pull the plug this weekend then they get what they want.

If he decides to drag it out (CVA meeting still a couple of weeks away I think) then the SFA will be forced to do something and it will probably be the least they think they can get away with like expulsion from the cup - if Green figures this - i.e. that they'll bottle it he may well drag it out, although it's just possible he's in on the act with D&P and Whyte too and liquidation may be what they're all after.

My own inclination is to believe that it will be liquidation and a newco (though of course I won't be surprised if I'm wrong) with the newco being welcomed with open arms into the SPL. However Ranglers fans maybe disappointed to find that Whyte and his cronies have stripped them of so much they'll struggle for years to mount a real challenge in the league.
(I'm thinking for instance they may have to rent or buy back Ibrox).

I have a feeling one of two things will happen, either Rangers will be suspended for the Scottish Cup next season, or they will accept the transfer embargo after negotiating with the SFA. If they don't accept the transfer embargo then a one year suspension from the Scottish Cup is too lenient, as the SFA themselves said after the original sanction was handed down.
To all sensible people, it must be at least a one year suspension from all football if the transfer embargo doesn't stand.

seanocelt
31-05-2012, 17:39
We just about agreed the big man.

Added after 9 Hours 1:

Junglejim, you are deffo holding your cards close bhoy, elucidate; whats REALLY goin on? We know...........that you know, SPILL!

Davie Thistle
01-06-2012, 20:42
Well now,
The whole big hoose of cards is about to come tumbling down. Like a heavily woven web (built on decades of lies, deceit, financial wrongs, a succulent lamb msm, too feart fawning and compliant chairmen to challenge the OF, corrupt referees and officials and blazers, the list is very long),
it is all unravelling, at an ever quickening pace, support strands failing one by one, whereby one day (soon) it is going to fall apart spectacularly.

The latest comical fckup from govan way has set in motion a wind of change amongst the once fawning and compliant chairmen, the realisation is slowly dawning on them (and for once, they are now listening to the fans) that this odious and corrupt entity that they have been so scared of for decades will be the death of Scottish Football,
if they do not amputate and remove the disease ridden **** cheek of the SPL and scottish football in general.

A suspension of their registration from the SFA will follow soon, and once the BTC returns its damning verdict and claim for £80million (and subsequent and inevitable liquidation), and the dual contacts investigation by the football authorities is concluded, a expulsion from Scottish Football will be the next step.

I think taking the SFA to court may have been a game changer. They've seriously ****** off the other SPL clubs doing this and they've also got FIFA interested which will hopefully force the SFA's hand.

The only unclear result, is whether liquidation will occur before expulsion or not.

junglejim
01-06-2012, 22:47
We just about agreed the big man.

Added after 9 Hours 1:

Junglejim, you are deffo holding your cards close bhoy, elucidate; whats REALLY goin on? We know...........that you know, SPILL!

Sorry Seano -stepped back bit this week -family over-Loro Parque today so haven't been scanning the usually sources or contacts .
Suspect Davie is right but -Regan, Donkeyasster treading very thin line Weds. SFA AGM should be interesting but nothing is going to happen until mid - June though media are spinning some amount of crap about CVA , finances and possible "punishments"
UEFA/FIFA are sitting with their big stick at the ready just in case Twitter**** Regan and his crew bottle it .
I hope Shug´s ok he seems to have "Walked Away" from his thread.

junglejim
02-06-2012, 11:35
Having read today´s Daily Ranger on-line , you couldn´t make this PR guff up - Green ( non-owner) is now telling SFA/FIFA what the punishment should be!!
Does the PR/Press think we are all imbeciles ?
RFC(IA) are very close to being thrown out of Scottish Football - they and the Succulent Media are now bricking it- having gone to CoS they have awakened the Big Dogs (FIFA/UEFA) who are licking their lips in anticipation of ripping them apart !
If Regan and Lord Carloway accede to this then they can rip up the rule book !
Perhaps HM Lizzie in her Jubilee Year will grant an amnesty for "The Peepil" or maybe tell HMRC "Off with their Heads !"

Here´s a link to wind you up Davie !
https://twitter.com/THWtwit/status/208829050926546944/photo/1

seanocelt
02-06-2012, 12:44
I saw that (and that Freddie Shepherd will plough in millions IF they get rid of the tax debt). That paper really has been printing anything lately to keep Rangers fans interested in buying season books, and the stories have all came to nowt. IF TRUE; a club TELLING an authority what THEIR own punishment should be is a club that has no respect. Disgrace if true and it happens.

Davie Thistle
02-06-2012, 13:06
the judge glennie that was in favour of RFC
has warned that they may yet be thrown out of football.
the case will now be 'considered' again by the sfa's own Appellate tribunal,
under Carloway at a later date.
big deal!

interesting reading!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/02/dunfermline-chief-john-yorkston-rangers-can-t-be-given-same-punishment-we-got-for-admin-error-86908-23882815/

junglejim
02-06-2012, 17:06
Actually , the club has fallen foul of rules again!- as Craig Whyte is still the owner and chairman of club ( they haven´t had an AGM) and should have registered their office bearers by 1st of June (SFA Handbook section 10 http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFApublications2011-12/Scottish%20FA%20Handbook.pdf ) They can´t have an AGM to approve accounts without 21 days notice , so they won´t meet SFA´s 16th June deadline (grace period) to provide proper accounts to qualify for a SFL/SFA licence .
Green can´t be owner as they are in administration and awaiting outcome of proposed CVA (No laughing at back!)
For same reason they can´t sell season tickets as risking fraud by trading whilst insolvent - Jack Irvine and Media House PR are working overtime on spinning garbage to compliant Bluenoses who are lapping it up - probably punch drunk with all the Union Flags fluttering about this weekend !

seanocelt
02-06-2012, 17:31
You really should post in the Daily Record forums John, many are joking back and forward but none seem to get the factual insights you do, and many a wee bear being mislead.

timmylish
02-06-2012, 23:47
Sean. I agree with your comments viz a viz John placing intelligent and well constructed responses to threads and the like. However, I,ve tried it on the DR the Evening Times and both times gave up as the only responses which I got were to the effect that my Religion was affecting my reasoning (which as you know is a wrong premise anyway) and that I was a hate filled ,./,./,./,./,./ etc etc so eventually I have decided that I shall keep my views restricted to less intelligent media.

seanocelt
03-06-2012, 03:47
Hey Timmy, tis a chore, but we have to stand up and say whats right is right regardless. And you are just the man! It can get soul destroying though, with the blind leading the blind, and the "just plain daft fecker" "we arra peepul" replies. Still, never had a close season like it.....SKELP............................( tis the new word down Pardise way as in "Skelp a bear").

junglejim
03-06-2012, 05:18
This is the newspaper that said yesterday a deal was being done with SFA !!
They really do think we are idiots! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:
https://twitter.com/Devi1sAdv0cate/status/209029295589429250/photo/1

(Rumbling noise in distance!) :hide:

Angusjim
03-06-2012, 10:13
This is the newspaper that said yesterday a deal was being done with SFA !!
They really do think we are idiots! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:
https://twitter.com/Devi1sAdv0cate/status/209029295589429250/photo/1

(Rumbling noise in distance!) :hide:

What are you daein posting at 5.18am get a grip man:laugh:

junglejim
03-06-2012, 11:09
What are you daein posting at 5.18am get a grip man:laugh:

Morning AJ - insomnia strikes again! it´s either that or watch the Jubilee Reports !
Hope you´ve got your bunting out and seated for the Grand Pageant today - I´m hoping for a Tsunami ( down Edminston Drive!) soon.
Wish it was over whichever way - Wimbledon, Euros, Olympics to watch -not enough time in day!
Hope you are all well - my family go home today so I´m not happy!

Angusjim
03-06-2012, 11:15
Morning AJ - insomnia strikes again! it´s either that or watch the Jubilee Reports !
Hope you´ve got your bunting out and seated for the Grand Pageant today - I´m hoping for a Tsunami ( down Edminston Drive!) soon.
Wish it was over whichever way - Wimbledon, Euros, Olympics to watch -not enough time in day!
Hope you are all well - my family go home today so I´m not happy!

Feeling a bit dry today was at the Farfar music festival last night ended up a bit tipsy. Hope your family enjoyed their break and have a good flight home

Davie Thistle
03-06-2012, 14:11
Its extremely difficult for anyone inured to the cynical machinations of the Scottish footballing authorities to conceive of them acting other, than in their own narrow self interest.

....Article in the the Scotsman about the financial plight the SPL will be in if rangers were banished. The interesting part to me is the projected wide differential between clubs as to who'll take the bigger hits and who'll be least affected. Again the cynic will not be surprised to see which club chairmen are attracted towards sporting integrity and those other who tend towards commercial judgement........
http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/will-the-spl-survive-without-rangers-1-2335890?

junglejim
06-06-2012, 19:24
SFA AGM today - interesting interview by Regan !
http://sport.stv.tv/football/104990-sfa-claim-rangers-will-have-to-provide-full-disclosure-on-new-owners/

timmylish
07-06-2012, 00:30
I must say that I am becoming increasingly concerned about the whole situation down Ibroke,s Way.The continual procrastinations by D & Duffer, the refusal, so far, of the Green guy to give a full disclosure on his backers (which I cannot understand since most of this money is a loan to the successors of RFC (IA) and payable by the lucky future Season Ticket purchasers), the lack of specifics from the SFA and SPL (really the SFL should also be having a say!) on what actions are to be taken, the setting out of next season,s fixture lists of all 4 leagues. although I am trying to be as broad minded as is possible here, my principal concern is obviously for CFC and most importantly the forthcoming first games in Europe in less than 8 weeks time. Celtic spend 5 mil. to bolster the team solely for Europe and then finds that Scotland and its teams are banned for this coming season! That money cannot be recovered in the coming season unless of course they are clever enough to fix games with top opposition who need run outs prior to their participation in both European competitions. I reckon Arsenal, Man. Utd., Chelsea and Spurs to name but English teams might want to play on the mid-weeks free but just as I,ve written this I realise that I am wrong and that no "free nights" would be allowable by Uefa as games will be on Tues/Wed for the big jug and Thurs. for the wee jug. So, I make up a theory of Celtic making sufficient money to cover monies spent on transfers for Euro games and I,ve shot coconuts thru' that idea before anyone else needs to. That abject failure to even work that one out is the basis, the sole basis for my real concerns at the the lack of progress in the who;e desperate situation. Before going I can only hope that I am wrong in now thinking that this is intentional and for Newco to get into the SPL with a fine, signing ban and ban from Europe for 3 years exactly as planned. Bastrads.

junglejim
07-06-2012, 04:59
Don´t be concerned Timmy - I think Regan has "got the message" from FIFA and has seen what happens elsewhere .
His comments re Apellate Tribunal being independent have to be made to avoid any future appeal by RFC(IA) ( who have been hoist by their own petard this time!)
The Transfer market really won´t kick in until mid July due to Euros , where most managers will be anyway !

timmylish
07-06-2012, 13:09
Don´t be concerned Timmy - I think Regan has "got the message" from FIFA and has seen what happens elsewhere .
His comments re Apellate Tribunal being independent have to be made to avoid any future appeal by RFC(IA) ( who have been hoist by their own petard this time!)
The Transfer market really won´t kick in until mid July due to Euros , where most managers will be anyway !

John. I see what you write and I hear what you say but I cannot talk up your confidence in Regan, probably for no other reason other than ignoring the position of Ogilvie who, had he been in his position in any other country (and certainly England for instance) he would have been booted out on his erse either by or from within or, in my opinion the correct way, to be forced by politicians to walk. Scotland,s First Minister had a lot to say a couple of weeks ago but clearly, has been told by his right wing mates to watch what he,s saying in case he makes a right howler!

seanocelt
07-06-2012, 13:11
todays reports say Regan not taking further action, and FIFA onboard, strong talk of original punishment being accepted (how gracious), and that Ogilvie is in the clear re- ebt's as he only gained from one, not instigated it. EVERYTHING being done to keep RFC in the SPL at minimal damage. Good for the SPL and Rangers, bad for ethics, creditors and integrity.

junglejim
07-06-2012, 13:35
John. I see what you write and I hear what you say but I cannot talk up your confidence in Regan, probably for no other reason other than ignoring the position of Ogilvie who, had he been in his position in any other country (and certainly England for instance) he would have been booted out on his erse either by or from within or, in my opinion the correct way, to be forced by politicians to walk. Scotland,s First Minister had a lot to say a couple of weeks ago but clearly, has been told by his right wing mates to watch what he,s saying in case he makes a right howler!
Timmy , even Brian Donoghue (The Secretary of the Westminster Rangers Supporters Group ) has been noticeable by his absence(my localMP) and he´s not usually shy at getting media attention!
Ogilvie will get his come-uppance to the detriment of Regan when the FTT reports (Even Cameron survives despite his Coulson, Warsi & others link). Donkeyasster is the biggest Rangers Sycophant at moment and is dreading all the forthcoming issues yet to crystallise !
His immenseness Salmond will have other issues as his beloved Heart of Midlothian sink below the horizon shortly - the issue of the Independence Referendum and the Orange vote is important to him so he has to step carefully around all the Turds !
According to Tribunal -offence was at maximum just short of match fixing so by table of punishment , only one option?

Added after 1 46 minutes:

HMRC position themsleves for the kill shot - Amended proposal -17.1 9/10/11 are their amendments -if no CVA - we´re in charge!

Rule 2.35 The Insolvency Act 1986 Form 2.18B(Scot)
Notice of result of meeting of creditors
Pursuant to Rule 2.35 of the Insolvency (Scotland) Rules 1986
Name of Company Company number
The Rangers Football Club plc SC004276
(a) Insert full name(s) We (a) Paul John Clark and David John Whitehouse
and address(es) of the Duff & Phelps Ltd.
administrator(s) 43-45 Portman Square
London W1 6LY
(b) Insert relevant date
*De lete as applicable
(d) Give details of the
modifications (if any)
*De lete as applicable
Hereby report that a meeting of creditors was conducted by correspondence
(pursuant to paragraph 58 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986 and
Rule 2.28 (Scot) of the Insolvency Rules 1986) on 20 April 2012, at which:
*1. Proposals I revised proposals were approved.
*2. Proposals I revised proposals were modified and approved.
A copy of the modified proposals is attached: (d)
A creditors’ committee *was was not formed.
Signed
Joint Administrator
Dated 7 yUk/E. 201L
A copy of the *original proposals / modified proposals I modified proposals is
attached for those who did not receive such documents prior to the meeting.
You do not have to give any contact information
in the box opposite but if you do, it will help
Companies House to contact you if there is a
query on the form. The contact information that
you give will be visible to searchers of the public
record
I Tel
DX Number DX Exchange
When you have completed and signed this form please send it to the Registrar of Companies at:
Companies House receipt date barcode
Companies House, 4th Floor, Edinburgh Quay 2,139 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9FF
DX 235 Edinburgh I LP 4 Edinburgh-2
17. Joint Administrators’ Proposals
171 The Joint Administrators propose the following:
RESOLUTION (1)
171.1 That the Joint Administrators continue the Administration to deal with such outstanding
matters in relation to the Company as the Joint Administrators consider necessary until
such time as the Administration ceases to have effect-
17,1,2 That the Joint Administrators do all such other things and generally exercise all of their
powers as contained in Schedule 1 of the Act, as they, in their sole and absolute discretion
consider desirable or expedient in order to achieve the purpose of the Administration.
17.1.3 That the Joint Administrators can investigate and, if appropriate, pursue any claims the
Company may have.
17.1.4 That the Joint Administrators can explore any and all options available to realise the assets
of the Company without recourse to creditors. The Joint Administrators be authorised to
conclude a sale of the whole, or part of the business, property and assets of the Company
without having to obtain the sanction of the Company’s creditors at further creditors
meetings, upon such terms as the Joint Administrators deem fit and they be authorised to
liaise with all relevant parties, bodies or organisations which they deem relevant for
achieving that purpose.
17.1.5 That the Joint Administrators seek to establish a creditors committee, and they be
authorised to so establish a committee in such terms and on such basis as they deem fit
without having to obtain any further sanction from the Company’s creditors at a further
creditors meeting.
RESOLUTION (2)
17.1.6 That the Joint Administrators may propose such CVA(s) or Scheme(s) of Arrangement as
they deem appropriate and see fit, subject to the outcome of offers.
17.1.7 Upon approval of a CVA or Scheme of Arrangement to exit the Administration at such time
as the Joint Administrators deem appropriate by making an application to the Court
pursuant to paragraph 79 of Schedule 131 of the Act.
17.1 .8 That the Joint Administrators are authorised, subject to implementation of a CVA, to
conclude a sale of the whole, or part of the business, property and assets of the Company,
without having to obtain the sanction of the Company’s creditors at further creditors’
meetings, upon such terms as the Joint Administrators deem fit and they be authorised to
liaise with all relevant parties, bodies or organisations which they deem relevant for
achieving that purpose.
17.1.9 Any proposed Voluntary Arrangement or Scheme of Arrangement will be considered on its
merits by HMRC Voluntary Arrangements Service. Acceptance of the Joint Administrator’s
proposals by HMRC does not therefore imply acceptance of any Voluntary Arrangement
proposals that may be put forward as a consequence.
17.1.10 That The Joint Administrators shall report to creditors no later than 3 months from the date
of the meeting of creditors on the feasibility of a CVA or Scheme of Arrangement.
UKMATTERS 21928413.1
RESOLUTION (3)
17.1 11 That the Joint Administrators, when it is anticipated that no better realisations will be made
in the Administration than would be available in a winding up, take the necessary steps to
Put the Company into either CVL or other compulsory liquidation as deemed appropriate by
the Joint Administrators. In accordance with paragraph 83(7) of Schedule Bi to the Act
and Rule 247 of the Rules, HMRC nominate Malcolm Cohen and James Bernard Stephen
of BDO as joint liquidators of the Company and pursuant to Section 231 of the Act any act
required or authorised under any enactment to done by the joint liquidators may be done by
all or any one or more persons holding office as joint liquidators
RESOLUTION (4)
17.1.12 That, without prejudice to or effect upon creditors rights to bring any challenge to the level
of that remuneration shall they consider it appropriate to do so, the Joint Administrators’
remuneration be fixed by reference to the time properly incurred by them and their staff in
attending matters during the Administration.
17.1.13 That the Joint Administrators statement of pre-Administration costs under Rule 2.25 of the
Rules, where no Creditors’ Committee is established, be approved for payment in
accordance with Rule 2.39C of the Rules.
171.14 That the Joint Administrators be authorised to draw their reasonably and properly incurred
Category 2 Disbursements.
UKMATTERS2192841

seanocelt
07-06-2012, 19:32
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18360427

wow read this....cat among the pigeons!!i

junglejim
07-06-2012, 19:39
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18360427

wow read this....cat among the pdgeons!!i
Yes the Jackals are now circling the dying corpse - give it a week! End Game is nigh!
Soon the players will walk away!

timmylish
07-06-2012, 23:47
Agent Whyte is certainly one for the last minute drama Queen affect. (I think that I use this more as a descriptor as opposed to adjective) All along people in the know have repeatedly said that until such time as he exits Ibrokes for one last time we shall be unable to see the possible outcome and his comments, to-gether with Mr. King (love the way the bowler hatters still refer to Mr. this and Mr. that in this day and age).

CaribeCelt
08-06-2012, 13:05
From the Maley boy's site..."26 Reasons Why Rangers Are Dead"...Good wee piece.

http://maleysbhoys.com/2012/06/07/twenty-six-reasons-why-rangers-f-c-1872-will-die/

Shugstar63
08-06-2012, 13:26
From the Maley boy's site..."26 Reasons Why Rangers Are Dead"...Good wee piece.

http://maleysbhoys.com/2012/06/07/twenty-six-reasons-why-rangers-f-c-1872-will-die/

Inspiring Caribe.......As I have said "I like to see the truth for what it is"
The clamor for RFC plc to be liquidated has now become deafening.......as we all know that RFC have cheated since 1999. Do I have that right.....?
Now by the SFA's own admission the only thing that RFC could have done, which could have been worse, was attempting to "fix a match"
Can I them assume that as soon as Alan Thomson or Gordon Marshall release a book detailing what was said THAT day at Rugby Park.....a dossier shall arrive at SFA & SPL offices that show that Celtic should also be banished as a member of the SFA & SPL.
Cheating is cheating in my book

http://www.killiefc.com/Season%202002-03/KilmarnockFC/Match%20Reports/030525-CELTIC%20%28SPL%29/030525-CELTIC%20%28SPL%29.htm

junglejim
08-06-2012, 13:33
Don´t hold your breath Shug ! Nice to see you back !

Shugstar63
08-06-2012, 13:35
jj unfortunately you bhoys only look for the truth when it suits.
Please don't pretend it never happened........wonder if they'll be so much cheering ?
Hope so................

As some say "Your Day Will Come"
Come on Thommo spill the beans.....please.

Added after 3 minutes:

PS thanks for the welcome back from Cheshire's answer to the Priory !

Davie Thistle
08-06-2012, 15:19
One thing that might be concentrating the minds of other club directors is if it happened at R*ngers, might it not have happened elsewhere? The more you poke a sleeping dog, the better the chance of it biting you.

The best guess is they end up back in the SPL as a 'newco', being banned from the Scottish Cup for a year (to take account of their CoS appeal) and Europe for 3 years. In this form they will be a shadow of their previous incarnations, but will let the SPL/ Scottish football stagger on in mediocrity for the forseeable future.
The timescale for finding this out will be from the results of a combination - their CVA (14th June)
the outcome of the reformed tribunal appeal (before 22nd June)
and, assuming a newco, an SPL vote to transfer their share (July ?).
The hoops that the authorities will have to go through, eg publishing fixtures and registering players to enable this to happen will be considerable, but it sounds like they will do it.

I had hoped a week ago that they would be suspended for a period, which would be sufficient in itself to lead to a long term shake up of the game, but sadly that's looking less likely.

For those growing tired of this 'story' - sorry but this could potentially have the biggest impact on the whole game in Scotland than any single thing for the last.............. well pick your own time frame.

I'm not a gambling man and certainly not when it comes to what happens next in the Rangers saga,
but I would be very surprised indeed if there is a club called Rangers in the SPL next season.

Shug, no likeee your avitar! :bootyshake:

hehe!

seanocelt
09-06-2012, 10:39
Well put Davie, especially the "mediocrity" line.

junglejim
09-06-2012, 11:23
Be afraid,be very afraid!... we are now in line for a full frontal assault on our brains this week from the Media on why RFC(IA) should be saved and the CFC should get rid of all their players !
Traynor has started his guff today with an article on Charlie (the man in the perrennial grey suit -a bit akin to Fergus´s Bunnet) and his moonbeam plans with his pet gimp Guidi now selling Celtic players .
This is the paper that printed Thugs & Thieves, the an apology- Craig´s a Billionare then crucified him, Cracked Crest for Celtic but not RFC(IA),HMRC are doing a deal-then they´re not!
Your senses will be seriously stressed this week -maybe shugs can give us the address of retreat - I think we´re going to need it!

Davie Thistle
09-06-2012, 12:09
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4361023/Taxman-to-axeman.html

This is more like it.....looks like HMRC are up for the battle!!!

Couldn't help but notice this line

The club hopes it could be out of administration by July 12.
Hope they hadn't anything planned for that date?

:lol:

Shugstar63
09-06-2012, 15:32
Be afraid,be very afraid!... we are now in line for a full frontal assault on our brains this week from the Media on why RFC(IA) should be saved and the CFC should get rid of all their players !
Traynor has started his guff today with an article on Charlie (the man in the perrennial grey suit -a bit akin to Fergus´s Bunnet) and his moonbeam plans with his pet gimp Guidi now selling Celtic players .
This is the paper that printed Thugs & Thieves, the an apology- Craig´s a Billionare then crucified him, Cracked Crest for Celtic but not RFC(IA),HMRC are doing a deal-then they´re not!
Your senses will be seriously stressed this week -maybe shugs can give us the address of retreat - I think we´re going to need it!

jj.....had to have 8 days off.....my brain is ready to explode......me and a few friends had our will we wont we discussion until 6 am this morning....I'm out my best mate & his brother are in !!!.
I tend to believe D Kings take on Charlie Chuckles.....and unfortunately I did not win the euromillions last night, so the plan for me n my best pal and his Hoops mad wife to truck up to Ibrox...champagne in hand this morning is definitely off !
Thank goodness for Euro 2012, although the football authorities should be sacked for allowing it in a couple of cesspits in Eastern Europe......no doubt the local mafiosas softened the blow with wads of illegally gained cash.
Looks like a lot of UK operating companies including Vodafone, Arsenal and Betfair are bricking it at the impending liquidation of RFC plc................................The silence is deafening.
Davie Thistle.......my extended family consists of 7 Scottish, 67 English, 1 half Spanish,3 half Portugese and 1 fully fledged Portugal National.
As the mighty Scotland are not party to the party, I always follow my nearest neighbours.....that'll be England......aI am lapsed card carrying member of the Tartan Army........though I do not hold the racists (anti-English) views by Archie Salmon & the Teuchers who follow Scotland.........Nice wee photo here of me and my mate at WC 98.....Bordeaux Scotland v Norway 1-1......we celebrated fo an hour after in the ground ! Blind faith......that's Escocia for you !

Davie Thistle
09-06-2012, 19:27
...........tongue firmly in cheek Shugstar! EMDY but engurland sorry M8!

last count was - 71 Scottish, 2 welsh, 57 engurlish, 10 + Oirish,
1 half jamaican, 1 half Italian, 5 + half Belgian,
5 + American, 2 Canairian, and countless wee hangers on!
See me? I'm no racialist!!
just love seeing the engurlish get beat, don't care by whom!
same sorta fealing I get when the Auld Firm get Pumped! - don't care who does it!!
:scared:

seanocelt
09-06-2012, 19:55
jj.....had to have 8 days off.....my brain is ready to explode......me and a few friends had our will we wont we discussion until 6 am this morning....I'm out my best mate & his brother are in !!!.
I tend to believe D Kings take on Charlie Chuckles.....and unfortunately I did not win the euromillions last night, so the plan for me n my best pal and his Hoops mad wife to truck up to Ibrox...champagne in hand this morning is definitely off !
Thank goodness for Euro 2012, although the football authorities should be sacked for allowing it in a couple of cesspits in Eastern Europe......no doubt the local mafiosas softened the blow with wads of illegally gained cash.
Looks like a lot of UK operating companies including Vodafone, Arsenal and Betfair are bricking it at the impending liquidation of RFC plc................................The silence is deafening.
Davie Thistle.......my extended family consists of 7 Scottish, 67 English, 1 half Spanish,3 half Portugese and 1 fully fledged Portugal National.
As the mighty Scotland are not party to the party, I always follow my nearest neighbours.....that'll be England......aI am lapsed card carrying member of the Tartan Army........though I do not hold the racists (anti-English) views by Archie Salmon & the Teuchers who follow Scotland.........Nice wee photo here of me and my mate at WC 98.....Bordeaux Scotland v Norway 1-1......we celebrated fo an hour after in the ground ! Blind faith......that's Escocia for you !

That you front right Shug? Whits the banana hat all aboot?

Shugstar63
09-06-2012, 21:59
That you front right Shug? Whits the banana hat all aboot?

Ha ha ha ha ha .....no Seano.........French top (retro) sporran kilt, sunglesses, right of my mate AL with the lion rampant and jock top! Happy Days !

Ps.....the teuchters hat was Nessie I think....not a banana

seanocelt
10-06-2012, 00:36
Ah, your the one "doing the BROONY"!! lol.

timmylish
10-06-2012, 02:27
Again, the hun on here reverts back to his one, old claim, having told us time and again that it don,t matter as he,s not interested any more! Well sorry, you are just showing that you cannot change, you cannot accept the major wrongdoings (and I,m not talking about a tax bill) and you cannot even see the universal (wrong word I know) views of the majority of Scottish Football Fans whom I believe voted (in the absence of our and and the huns fans) for the complete rejection of any Newco application to the SPL. That poll, without Celtic Fans was over 74% against their entry and when Celtic fans were included that dropped to 69%. Strange eh? Remorse is strange. Anyways, as I wrote on that article in the Herald of Friday, what took me aback was the strength of resolve by Hertz, Hibbees, Sheep, Love St. Laddies!, The Orange mob in Dundee, St, Johnstone and ICT. Now by my reckoning that the entire SPL support outwith Glasgow and of course the newly admitted Ross Co. and possibly re-selected Dunfermline. Scarey. If I were a hun (think there might be a song title there!)instead of making unsolicited threats to all and sundry, I would be out with the prayer mats or whatever is currently in vogue down the ludge.

Added after 6 minutes:

And I also meant to include that I find it disgusting that you comment in the way you have concerning the peoples of Poland and Ukraine. It is hardly the fault of some of the poorest people in Europe (Moldovans being the poorest) and I,m sure that even ordinary citizens welcome this as its likely to have some economic benefit.
Viva Espana.

(don,t have my Spanish keyboard to hand, sorry)

Davie Thistle
10-06-2012, 02:58
Wee bitty OTT there T/L but can sorta understand where
Ur comin from.
Slogas we edumicated peepil keep an open mind,
We will survive!!!
XxxxxxxxxX

Angusjim
10-06-2012, 08:11
Again, the hun on here reverts back to his one, old claim, having told us time and again that it don,t matter as he,s not interested any more! Well sorry, you are just showing that you cannot change, you cannot accept the major wrongdoings (and I,m not talking about a tax bill) and you cannot even see the universal (wrong word I know) views of the majority of Scottish Football Fans whom I believe voted (in the absence of our and and the huns fans) for the complete rejection of any Newco application to the SPL. That poll, without Celtic Fans was over 74% against their entry and when Celtic fans were included that dropped to 69%. Strange eh? Remorse is strange. Anyways, as I wrote on that article in the Herald of Friday, what took me aback was the strength of resolve by Hertz, Hibbees, Sheep, Love St. Laddies!, The Orange mob in Dundee, St, Johnstone and ICT. Now by my reckoning that the entire SPL support outwith Glasgow and of course the newly admitted Ross Co. and possibly re-selected Dunfermline. Scarey. If I were a hun (think there might be a song title there!)instead of making unsolicited threats to all and sundry, I would be out with the prayer mats or whatever is currently in vogue down the ludge.

Added after 6 minutes:

And I also meant to include that I find it disgusting that you comment in the way you have concerning the peoples of Poland and Ukraine. It is hardly the fault of some of the poorest people in Europe (Moldovans being the poorest) and I,m sure that even ordinary citizens welcome this as its likely to have some economic benefit.
Viva Espana.

Why do you start your rant calling Shug a "hun" I can see you and othes getting on your moral high horse if he started a post about you with " Fenian" or " Pape "

Harmonicaman
10-06-2012, 10:27
How much truth is in this? Gatusso wants to rejoin Rangers...BBC SCotland (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18378555)

Shugstar63
10-06-2012, 11:19

Added after 6 minutes:

Viva Espana.

Bleeding heck what was that all about ?
Not sure what I posted that deserved what seemed like an "evo-stick induced rant?
Think that I have made my position very clear regarding RFC plc..........
I shall not. Repeat not ! follow any Newco Rangers Club........I believe any Newco should restart in SFL Division 3......After punishment.....but let's face it how often can one keep kicking a dying dog.
Regarding Ukraine & Poland's suitability to host the current Euro Championship.....you only have to look at the deep running racism and corruption inherant in these societies to see that it is probably the local criminals in towns hosting matches that will benefit most.

Timmy....sorry, but you really do yourself a disservice by constantly referring to me as "the hun" on here.
Over the last 20 years, I have been in the position of possessing a season ticket for the RC church, most recently St Dominic's RC Church, Huyton, Liverpool last Sunday for my great nephew Gabriel's Christening.....that'll be the 24th Christening in the last 14-15 years....in fact I'm probably a better attender than some of the less intelligent Hoops followers on forums all over the country who have probably been to Paradise on fewer occasions !

Ah, your the one "doing the BROONY"!! lol.

Seano......I'd never do a Broony :)