PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Will do any sort of work available in South Tenerife

Shaned90
25-04-2012, 01:13
Hi there, My name is Shane. I am an irish 21 year old student and i am travelling to Tenerife on the 29th May in search of any sort of work available for at least the summer months if not longer. I have previous work in a bar and also a night club. Any information would be greatly appreciated :) thanks!

Tysonsapple
25-04-2012, 02:15
Just walk around verronicas and starco get pr job easy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Shaned90
26-04-2012, 12:35
Just walk around verronicas and starco get pr job easy

Thanks mate but i dont know if there is good enough money in a pr job, id be looking for a non commission job if possible

Tysonsapple
26-04-2012, 12:42
I made 260 on my 2nd week pr some lads done over 300 and its quiet there is money in it but you have to work for it!

Shaned90
26-04-2012, 12:46
thats not bad so, was it easy to get a job?

Tysonsapple
26-04-2012, 15:29
There are always prs wanted around americas

Jadene
26-04-2012, 17:09
Hi I am friends with Tibu nightclub on facebook this post was put out monday
Fancy working in Tenerife this summer?!

TIBU is now recruiting for summer 2012, work for the only 5 Star Club in Tenerife... Image is everything!

Recruiting for: TIBU PRs Days & Nights

Must be lively, enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a team as well as working on your own.

Please send brief CV, recent photo and actual dates you will be available for work to: sylvia@tibutenerife.com or private FB mail to: Sylvia Tibu

the link to the facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/Tibudiscoteca

Hope this helps you x

Shaned90
01-05-2012, 22:35
Hi I am friends with Tibu nightclub on facebook this post was put out monday
Fancy working in Tenerife this summer?!

TIBU is now recruiting for summer 2012, work for the only 5 Star Club in Tenerife... Image is everything!

Recruiting for: TIBU PRs Days & Nights

Must be lively, enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a team as well as working on your own.

Please send brief CV, recent photo and actual dates you will be available for work to: sylvia@tibutenerife.com or private FB mail to: Sylvia Tibu

the link to the facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/Tibudiscoteca

Hope this helps you x

Thanks very much for your help :) x