PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Two 5th generation pedigree boxers 11 months old ............

Pets@Home
26-04-2012, 17:39
PETS@HOME have taken in 2 Beautiful Pedigree Brindel Boxers, 11 months old
for rehoming.
We know the dogs and we have looked after them on several occasions, so now
another wonderful home is sought for them both.

ABOUT THEM

5th Generation Pedigree Male Boxers
11 months old
Require home with a Massive Secure Fence / Gate
Need to be homed together.
Fully passported
Very playful and loving
Names Bruno and Buster
Born in the UK

Please let me know if you require more details.
I am willing to let them go on a trial basis.
These are very precious dogs

Thankyou

Pets@Home
29-04-2012, 06:54
I need to find them a special home together.
They need to be homed together as the are "brothers in arms" and extremely close, they are 2 big softies and get on with other dogs no problems. Non agressive, will just lick you to death lol .........
If anyone knows someone who would be interested in giving these 2 exceptional dogs a lovely home, they have come from a loving caring home, so will wait until the right home comes along for the 2 of them.
They need a large terrace with secure gate and fence, but also they are great indoors as the pictures indicate ........

Added after 6 minutes:

The Red Collar is Bruno
The Black Colllar is Buster

Pets@Home
15-05-2012, 23:34
Hi still looking for a suitable home for these gorgeous pair. They are simply a delight and love nothing more than to try and SNOG you lol ........

If anyone knows of someone looking for this particular breed, then get them to p/m me or is there anyone that can put me in touch with anyone that can help me rehome these two ...........

Any help would be appreciated ........

Hi still looking for a suitable home for these gorgeous pair. They are simply a delight and love nothing more than to try and SNOG you lol ........

If anyone knows of someone looking for this particular breed, then get them to p/m me or is there anyone that can put me in touch with anyone that can help me rehome these two ...........

Any help would be appreciated ........

:):):)