PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone else in Tenerife see a patch of light blue water out at sea?

imablue
27-04-2012, 17:29
Can anybody else on the west coast see a large patch of light blue water....? its to the left of San Juan and to the right of Mar Azul Apartments.. and no i,ve not been on the sauce ... obviously we are at some height above the sea.. so is anyone else at a height that they maybe able to see it ....

warbey
27-04-2012, 19:59
I hope it's not a new Vent.?

tenerife_photo
01-05-2012, 09:30
unfortunately its a sewage outlet.. :(

You can see a big one in las Americas, especially if you wear polarized sunglasses. Its very visible as you come from chayofa and look down to LA

Suej
01-05-2012, 09:45
Can anybody else on the west coast see a large patch of light blue water....? its to the left of San Juan and to the right of Mar Azul Apartments.. and no i,ve not been on the sauce ... obviously we are at some height above the sea.. so is anyone else at a height that they maybe able to see it ....

We're in Chayofa! and saw a patch of light blue in the sea the other day but it was down by Los Cris/Americas! there was just one small white cloud above it so we thought it was the light bouncing off it on to the sea?

Simon-M
01-05-2012, 12:02
It's deffo a sewage pipe. Avoid falling in the water off your jetski at this point :)