PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Ella the Siamese cat

emmalu
28-04-2012, 12:00
Hi all, I know I've already posted about Ella, but please is there anyone interested in her? I'm leaving in June and would love her to to go someone or some family in the next few weeks so she can start getting used to her new owners and sorroundings....

thanks

Suej
28-04-2012, 12:29
Hi all, I know I've already posted about Ella, but please is there anyone interested in her? I'm leaving in June and would love her to to go someone or some family in the next few weeks so she can start getting used to her new owners and sorroundings....

thanks

Hi emmalu! I have circulated the pics of Ella but as yet have not had any response! I do hope you can find a new home for her soon, she looks to be a gorgeous cat and having had Siamese cats before I know how loving and affectionate they can be! lets keep fingers crossed!

emmalu
28-04-2012, 22:08
thanks suej, I hope I find someone,,, but I'm running out of ideas....

Adem
28-04-2012, 22:41
Good evening!
I really like this little girl, she is so cute! I have one already persian girl (8 months), and thinking to get a friend for her. Do you think Ella will be ok with another cat? Which area do you live?I am in Las Americas

Regards

Nataly

emmalu
28-04-2012, 23:11
Hi Nataly,
I don't know! since I have had her, she hasn't been with other cats,,, all I can say is I have a 2 year old and she is fine with her, lets her get cuddled and kissed,, I know my daughter isn't an animal haha! but I just don't know.. I suppose she would be fine. She has a good temperment.
I live in El Medano about 10 min away from the airport.
Let me know what you think, thanks