PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 6th May Marino de Luanco vs Tenerife

Fred Perry
30-04-2012, 10:29
SUNDAY 6th MAY
KICK OFF 5PM

MARINO de LUANCO vs CD TENERIFE

A win will gaurantee the play-offs for the blanquiazules.
All matches for the last two weeks in the 2nd B league will be played at the same time (5pm).

Marino de Luanco are based in Asturias, close to our league rivals Real Oviedo. Last week there were rumours that hundreds of Oviedo fans would go along to support Marino to help their own cause. But now there is a 4 point gap they are basically out of it.

murph
30-04-2012, 12:51
SUNDAY 6th MAY
KICK OFF 5PM

MARINO de LUANCO vs CD TENERIFE

A win will gaurantee the play-offs for the blanquiazules.
All matches for the last two weeks in the 2nd B league will be played at the same time (5pm).

Marino de Luanco are based in Asturias, close to our league rivals Real Oviedo. Last week there were rumours that hundreds of Oviedo fans would go along to support Marino to help their own cause. But now there is a 4 point gap they are basically out of it.

Only new to these leagues, so have to ask how do the play-offs work and why are they there?

I say this because there appear to be 4 teams to be relegated from Segunda (as there were last year when CDT were relegated) and 4 teams in the top four of this division that I would have thought would be automatically promoted.

This is clearly not the case ...... but why?

Fred Perry
30-04-2012, 13:17
Only new to these leagues, so have to ask how do the play-offs work and why are they there?

I say this because there appear to be 4 teams to be relegated from Segunda (as there were last year when CDT were relegated) and 4 teams in the top four of this division that I would have thought would be automatically promoted.

This is clearly not the case ...... but why?

But there are four differant leagues at our level (2nd B) divided regionally. So that makes only four promotion spots up for grabs from 80 teams.
Have a look here on the website www.futbolme.com (look for 2nd B in top banner).

murph
30-04-2012, 13:34
Thnaks for that, understand now.

Wow, that makes last year's relegation even more serious. These look very difficult leagues to get out of!

I use this website and should actually have realised!

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/spain/segunda-b/2011-2012/group-1/

Chayofa Tete
02-05-2012, 10:50
Thnaks for that, understand now.

Wow, that makes last year's relegation even more serious. These look very difficult leagues to get out of!

I use this website and should actually have realised!

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/spain/segunda-b/2011-2012/group-1/

Very,very difficult to get out of your absolutely right however one thing at a time lets get to the play offs and see how we fare

Fred Perry
02-05-2012, 19:17
Let us see how this weekend pans out. It would be great to qualify for the play-offs this weekend so we donīt need to get a point or three on the last day.

Albacete vs La Roda - Home win without doubt.
At.Madrid B vs SS de Los Reyes - Away team in relegation fight, could be tough for Atletico.
Real Oviedo vs Rayo b - ? Difficult game for Oviedo who have practically given up now. Draw?
Lugo vs CD Leganes - Leganes not totally safe yet, but you have to fancy Lugo at home.
Marino de Luanco vs CD Tenerife - ?ŋ Marino will want to do a favour for their local friends Real Oviedo. No bribes but they could be seduced with the idea of a money spinning pre-season friendly with Oviedo, loan of players etc.

All to play for.

http://i50.tinypic.com/23v1b0j.jpg

bonitatime
02-05-2012, 20:26
Leganes is on my list to go down so I would think they will fight to the death
We need to win this one and then see where everyone else is for the last round.

FinnKris
06-05-2012, 17:48
0-1 to CDT at half time.

Goal scored by Aridane after a great cross in by Chechu. Home team nearly equalized close to half time but we were saved by the post. Otherwise a fairly quiet first half.

KirstyJay
06-05-2012, 18:20
Gooooooooooooooooolllll!!!!!!!!!

0-2 :D

KirstyJay
06-05-2012, 18:36
Gooooooooooollllll!!!!!

0-3 :woo:

KirstyJay
06-05-2012, 18:42
Both perona. Wonder if he'll have another hat trick....

FinnKris
06-05-2012, 18:51
Final Score 0-3 to CDT, playoffs here we come!!!

Fred Perry
06-05-2012, 19:01
Play-offs confirmed for CD Tenerife!!! God, we stuttered through the season but in the end we made it with a week to spare.

Excellent results to go into the play-offs recently, two 3-0 wins. Next week we can relax a bit now but that 2nd place is ours with a victory(2nd place means you play the 4th placed team in another regional group and you play the 2nd leg at home). So still important next week.

FinnKris
06-05-2012, 19:14
Excellent results to go into the play-offs recently, two 3-0 wins. Next week we can relax a bit now but that 2nd place is ours with a victory(2nd place means you play the 4th placed team in another regional group and you play the 2nd leg at home). So still important next week.

Yes, great way to finish off the regular season. Perona is on fire & the goal should give Aridane a confidence boost as well meaning both our strikers are on a high going into the playoffs which will be very crucial. Chechu has been very impressive of late, just need someone on the other flank to start delivering as well, I'd actually go with Luismi Loro as neither Ferran Tacon nor Kike L has impressed.

Do we know from which other group our opponent will come from at this stage? Obviously clinching second would be fantastic as that should give us (on paper) a slightly easier route but given the topsy turvy season I'm ecstatic with the play off spot.