PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop my Email Notifications on the Forum?

Medman
13-06-2011, 09:36
Since the new Forum started I keep getting emails informing me that someone has replied to my post. This takes ages to delete etc. I have gone onto settings and selected not to subscribe but they keep on coming. Anyone able to advise me on how to stop this. :pray: It's driving me nuts :crazy::crazy:

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 09:45
Since the new Forum started I keep getting emails informing me that someone has replied to my post. This takes ages to delete etc. I have gone onto settings and selected not to subscribe but they keep on coming. Anyone able to advise me on how to stop this. :pray: It's driving me nuts :crazy::crazy:

Me too - I have to keep deleting them how do we stop this

tizzywizzy
13-06-2011, 10:08
Have you made sure that you click the save button at the bottom of the page.

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 10:14
There isn't a save button Tiz ???

Jackie
13-06-2011, 10:26
Read through this thread, a few of us had the same problem to start with, I did what I said in my post on the thread and it worked...

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?499-How-can-I-stop-Email-notifications-from-the-Tenerife-Forum

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 10:36
thanks Jackie

slodgedad
13-06-2011, 10:37

Sorted..........

Me too - I have to keep deleting them how do we stop this

I notice you've already done yours, so sorted too.

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 10:40
Sorted..........

Yes Thanks

tizzywizzy
13-06-2011, 10:48
There isn't a save button Tiz ???

I since seen you have sorted it.

When you change anything in the section the save changes button is at the bottom of the page. If you don't click this whatever you changed will not be set.. I have just been in so know it is there.

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 11:03
I wasn't in the right place that's why there wasn't a save button

Thanks Tiz

Medman
13-06-2011, 12:34
Sorted..........

Hi Slodgedad, unfortunately still getting the emails. I had used the save button at the time as well. Help! :surrender:

Jackie
13-06-2011, 12:38
Hi Slodgedad, unfortunately still getting the emails. I had used the save button at the time as well. Help! :surrender:

Go back to post number 5 in this thread. I put a link to another thread regarding the same thing. What I posted on the linked thread worked for me :)

Medman
13-06-2011, 13:10
Go back to post number 5 in this thread. I put a link to another thread regarding the same thing. What I posted on the linked thread worked for me :)

Hi Jackie , did what you recommended and it works. Fantastico :jumping::bestwishes::jumping:

Jackie
13-06-2011, 13:28
Hi Jackie , did what you recommended and it works. Fantastico :jumping::bestwishes::jumping:

I am so glad I am not just a pretty face ;):lol::lol:

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2011, 13:59

easy !.................

Medman
13-06-2011, 17:04

Not to mention your colourful feet !!

Jackie
13-06-2011, 17:25
Not to mention your colourful feet !!

haha it can get cold in these hills you know:lol:

Medman
13-06-2011, 17:49
haha it can get cold in these hills you know:lol:

you should swap your feet over now again to get them the same colour :idea::D

wahay
13-06-2011, 17:57
ive tried doing this must be going wrong still getting emails dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Medman
13-06-2011, 18:11
ive tried doing this must be going wrong still getting emails dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

See my earlier post and Jackie's remedy ....... it worked for me!

Try this I have just done it and hopefully it will work. Go to setting and click on subscriptions, it should bring up all the threads you are getting e mails for, check the little box next to each one and then underneath is a drop down menu where you can delete the subscriptions.

slodgedad
13-06-2011, 20:35

You shouldn't get any new ones. I've edited your profile