PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wheelchair accessible apartment wanted in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Tracy
13-06-2011, 10:22
Hi im lookin to rent an appartment in Tenerife, i have a daughter whom is wheelchair bound, los crisitanos would be my 1st choice...

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 10:28
Victoria court 2 advertise a wheelchair /disabled friendly apartment and from what i have seen it looks very good .Zara may see this but if not pm her as she has contact details ..............of course others may too .hope this helps

Tracy
13-06-2011, 10:33
hi n thanxs, whos zara n how do i get in touch ??? xx

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 10:44
Hi tracy ,go to the top of the page Click on Notifacations ,a box will drop ,click on In Box .then on that page on your left theres My Messages click on sub heading Send new Message .
Once you have that Page ,enter ZARA in Recipient user box ,Title just enter "Info victoria Court " and in the large box type in what you want to say /ask .then the send message box is at the bottom ,and click .

Shes away at present so may take a day of two to answer .Hope this helps

Added after 24 minutes:

Hi again Tracy just left a message for ZARA on another forum to let her know ,just in case she looks there first

VideoMem
13-06-2011, 15:38
Not sure when you would wish to travel etc., but if it helps the Phone No. for "South Tenerife Apartment Rentals" who let a large No.of apartments on behalf of their owners is 0034 922 795 180 or their Web is www.viccourt2.com or Email viccourt2 AT atlatis DOT es. The on site office is manned by Samantha & Martin who may be able to help.:eyebrows:

ramnit
13-06-2011, 18:58
Hi Tracy,
Victoria Court 1 also has wheelchair friendly apartments with fantastic large terraces. I personally know an owner of one of these apartments pm me if you require more information
Good luck!:hello
ramnit

VideoMem
13-06-2011, 19:13
Its just that Victoria Court 2 is at the bottom of the hill!:eyebrows:

ramnit
14-06-2011, 08:24
I agree Victoria Court 2 is not as far up the hill as Victoria Court 1 but Plenty of wheelchair bound people stay at Victoria Court 1 and have a fab time. Tracy is looking for a wheelchair friendly apartment in Los Cristianos so I am just suggesting another option.

Lily3
14-06-2011, 14:48
Hi Victoria Court 1 has wheelchair facilities try TLC Holidays Tenerife / Victoria 1 Rentals both web sites for Victoria Services . Brilliant complex

Tracy
16-06-2011, 20:29
I agree Victoria Court 2 is not as far up the hill as Victoria Court 1 but Plenty of wheelchair bound people stay at Victoria Court 1 and have a fab time. Tracy is looking for a wheelchair friendly apartment in Los Cristianos so I am just suggesting another option.

Hi my daughter as a power chair so the hill is not bad for us

Added after 2 minutes:

Not sure when you would wish to travel etc., but if it helps the Phone No. for "South Tenerife Apartment Rentals" who let a large No.of apartments on behalf of their owners is 0034 922 795 180 or their Web is www.viccourt2.com or Email viccourt2 AT atlatis DOT es. The on site office is manned by Samantha & Martin who may be able to help.:eyebrows:

Hi i tryed to access the link to the site but it wouldnt let me??

I am interested can you get me some more details please??

VideoMem
16-06-2011, 21:28
[QUOTE=

Hi i tryed to access the link to the site but it wouldnt let me??

I am interested can you get me some more details please??[/QUOTE]

I too tried the www address just now and it would n't go throught for me either !

I will send an E-mail to Vic Court 2 tomorrow, however the STAR site office may pick up on this problem as it is explained here!:eyebrows:

samantha
17-06-2011, 09:39
OOPs! not sure whats happening withh the site. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Videoman.

Tracy I'll pm you for your contact details.