PDA

View Full Version : Other Where's the best place to get a tattoo in south Tenerife?

Jackie
01-05-2012, 19:04
As per the title....

Don't want the cheapest just the best...thanks

tonypub
01-05-2012, 19:07
the tattooed lady,lol.

Jackie
01-05-2012, 20:00
the tattooed lady,lol.

haha hardly, it's one small tattoo that will be personal to me and no one will even see it :) Anyway got to go and hold Jo's hand lol so thought why not

marbro8
01-05-2012, 22:15
haha hardly, it's one small tattoo that will be personal to me and no one will even see it :) Anyway got to go and hold Jo's hand lol so thought why notif it aint to personal question jackie "how old are you?" only asking cus i have been thinking of having a bit of artwork done myself to cover my stretch marks on my arms from my weight lifting days, i was about 18 stone at the time and about 13 now, and i am, 51 but people keep telling me i am to old now so why bother?

christa
01-05-2012, 22:31
I believe you are never too old to do anything you want to do, as long as no-one gets hurt along the way. Tattoos are a bit final, so make sure you are 100 % into it, and don't listen to others if it makes you happy! Its your business not theirs!

As the Nike logo says:

Just do it!

dede
01-05-2012, 22:40
if it aint to personal question jackie "how old are you?" only asking cus i have been thinking of having a bit of artwork done myself to cover my stretch marks on my arms from my weight lifting days, i was about 18 stone at the time and about 13 now, and i am, 51 but people keep telling me i am to old now so why bother?
Your not too old Marbro my hubby is 59 and has just had half his arm done with parts of his bike, its very impressive and he loves it. Jackie he had his done in island ink in el medano, bit expensive but very artistic and well worth paying.

Jackie
02-05-2012, 06:53
if it aint to personal question jackie "how old are you?" only asking cus i have been thinking of having a bit of artwork done myself to cover my stretch marks on my arms from my weight lifting days, i was about 18 stone at the time and about 13 now, and i am, 51 but people keep telling me i am to old now so why bother?

Marbro8 I wanted this tattoo about 20 years ago, it's just something that represents me and my three kids but I was put off by my other half who hates them. It was easier not to get it done and have a peaceful life...now I don't have the problem of the other half so if you like i'm rebelling haha plus as I say the tattoo I want is very personal to me and my kids especially at this time in my life so nothing or no one will stop me having it. As my manager at work said it's a mid life crisis but in a good way lol. The only people who's opinion I have asked about it is my kids and they are telling me to go for it and they are the only people's opinions that matter to me. It's a personal thing and I think on a bloke it is different for it to be visible all the time but for me no one will see it unless I walk around naked haha;) Go for it...

Stephen Coope
02-05-2012, 14:47
I had some words put round a tattoo i all ready had last year i los americas can't think of the name of the place but its near the hareford bull bar they made a very nice job of it well worth the price i paid it was 40 euros i think if i am right they start at that price i had yorkshier and leeds put om leg around a yorkshier rose i alredy had so 30 odd pound not bad at all

bonitatime
03-05-2012, 16:28
The place in Calle General Franco has the best reputation amongst the young People I know who have one. I will try to find a name for you

Jackie
03-05-2012, 16:40
The place in Calle General Franco has the best reputation amongst the young People I know who have one. I will try to find a name for you

If it's the one i'm thinking of then it's called 'Yes Brazil'

nurse ratchet
03-05-2012, 16:48
I had some words put round a tattoo i all ready had last year i los americas can't think of the name of the place but its near the hareford bull bar they made a very nice job of it well worth the price i paid it was 40 euros i think if i am right they start at that price i had yorkshier and leeds put om leg around a yorkshier rose i alredy had so 30 odd pound not bad at all

Could the tattooist spell????

AL JAY
03-05-2012, 16:49
My mate has "LUDO" tattooed on his private parts,when he's feeling frisky it reads LLANDUDNO!:wink:

*joke*

Stephen Coope
03-05-2012, 17:15
Could the tattooist spell???? Is that a dig at leeds by any chance lol

AL JAY
03-05-2012, 17:27
Is that a dig at leeds by any chance lol

I think it is you're spelling of Yorkshire that nurse Ratchett is on about.....You have spelled it Yorkshier in you're post :)

Stephen Coope
03-05-2012, 18:16
Oh yes i have lol

bonitatime
05-05-2012, 07:30
If it's the one i'm thinking of then it's called 'Yes Brazil'

Yes that's the one

Greg
05-05-2012, 10:54
I had both mine done in the tattooist in Veronica 3 (the middle block) I'm very happy with them and I had been recommended by others. Enjoy your new tattoo!

wendylongster
05-05-2012, 13:56
You re never too old for a tattoo! I have many but i m only a young un at 40 but i plan to carry on having em well into old age! My other half has tattooed tattoo virgins of all ages, the oldest being in their 80s!! I would say my hubbies the best ha ha but we wont be moving to Tenerife for a coupla years yet!!

karinagal
27-08-2012, 10:52
Finally did it - got my first tattoo aged 50. It was a birthday present from my darling daughter. She told me years ago that she would get me a tattoo for my 50th - at that time, I wasn't sure I would see my 50th so I said 'OK, you're on!'. I love it and don't regret it. It's itching like hell at the moment but I'm told that's part of the healing process!

http://img.tapatalk.com/1f361100-440b-6f53.jpg

junglejim
27-08-2012, 11:07
My mate has "LUDO" tattooed on his private parts,when he's feeling frisky it reads LLANDUDNO!:wink:

*joke*

Thatīs a s bad as Usain Boltīs "WENDY" which when when extended says "Welcome To Jamaica And Have A Nice Day!":redcard:

KirstyJay
27-08-2012, 17:32
TheBloke wanted Club Deportivo Tenerife on his 'tool' but in the end he settled for CDT. :D :lol:

marbro8
27-08-2012, 20:09
so have you had it done yet jackie?

warbey
27-08-2012, 20:43
:spin:Want Me to come and watch they get it right Jackie.? or has Henry volunteered..?.....lol :spin:

marbro8
28-08-2012, 17:13
:spin:Want Me to come and watch they get it right Jackie.? or has Henry volunteered..?.....lol :spin:i think we shud get a coach party to go and watch lol i don't think there will be many seats left if she is as good looking as the avtar:wink:

warbey
28-08-2012, 20:14
i think we shud get a coach party to go and watch lol i don't think there will be many seats left if she is as good looking as the avtar:wink:

Sorry Mate, I cant answer that as I may have met Her.

Ashley Jones
27-06-2013, 22:43
hi i am looking at getting a tattoo can any one recommend where is the best to go arround 40-50ph ish tia