PDA

View Full Version : For Jackie. Can your daughter cut and colour my hair?

henry
01-05-2012, 20:30
hi jackie, i tried to send you a message but i just can´t type in the message box or post a picture. so i tried it here.maybe you can get it.anyway, here a pic of stripped hair you think your daughter can do it? with the pink and purple dye i have? like one stripped pink the other purple the other pink etc. whicl the other stripped my original color intack like the foto i pass to you below. and how much she will charge for it. i sure you know in order for the pink and purple to come thru. it have to be blond strips right? here the pic just wanna know how much she charge for it before i make a appoinment and need to know where in adeje i can meet by bus. when i get to adeje. now don´t send me in another goose chase like the football camp back in november now lol... with manic panic dye i have to wait for 30- to a hour for it to sink in. let me know jackie. cheers.. hope she can do this with medium hair and cut it bout half of what it is now after the dye she put..

Jackie
01-05-2012, 20:37
H I will speak to her tomorrow but you're going to have to let that bleach you put all over it grow out first 1) to get your original colour back before the pink and mauve go in and 2) so it don't all fall out because of all the bleaching and colouring lol

henry
01-05-2012, 21:07
H I will speak to her tomorrow but you're going to have to let that bleach you put all over it grow out first 1) to get your original colour back before the pink and mauve go in and 2) so it don't all fall out because of all the bleaching and colouring lol

o.k. but i got my oringinal color now. when i dye it purple i dye the potion blond then after 20 mins i wash it out and i use the purple dye and just use a small brush and kindly cover the blond (when my hair was dry of couse) and just left uncover for 4 hours to really sink the purple in. yes it is safe for the hair. humm!!! can she put blond strips in use alumino paper for the dyd and wash it out after 20 mins and use a small brush and paint it with the 2 dye i have. just a idea on her to save alot of time! then beside dye all blond like you said.

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:10
o.k. but i got my oringinal color now. when i dye it purple i dye the potion blond then after 20 mins i wash it out and i use the purple dye and just use a small brush and kindly cover the blond (when my hair was dry of couse) and just left uncover for 4 hours to really sink the purple in. yes it is safe for the hair. humm!!! can she put blond strips in use alumino paper for the dyd and wash it out after 20 mins and use a small brush and paint it with the 2 dye i have. just a idea on her to save alot of time! then beside dye all blond like you said.

H your confusing me now...I know not hard to do. Let's get this right....you want your natural colour with blonde, mauve and pink streaks...yes or no? H she knows how to do it haha

tonypub
01-05-2012, 21:34
o.k. but i got my oringinal color now. when i dye it purple i dye the potion blond then after 20 mins i wash it out and i use the purple dye and just use a small brush and kindly cover the blond (when my hair was dry of couse) and just left uncover for 4 hours to really sink the purple in. yes it is safe for the hair. humm!!! can she put blond strips in use alumino paper for the dyd and wash it out after 20 mins and use a small brush and paint it with the 2 dye i have. just a idea on her to save alot of time! then beside dye all blond like you said.are you on drugs henry??

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:35
are you on drugs henry??

glad it wasn't just me lol

tonypub
01-05-2012, 21:37
glad it wasn't just me lolif hes not on drugs,he needs to be:crylaughing:

henry
01-05-2012, 21:38
H your confusing me now...I know not hard to do. Let's get this right....you want your natural colour with blonde, mauve and pink streaks...yes or no? Whatever colours you have in she will do them all in foils

maybe this might help you it´s stright from the pink dye i have

For best results pre-lighten hair to a light blonde using Manic Panic or (streaks you want).

Ready to use - Do not mix with perodixde.

Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed dry hair. 2. Empty desired amount into color bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush. 3. Don not apply to sclap, but 1/2 inch from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly and comb evenly through the hair unitl it becomes frothy. Cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. for added intensity heat may be used. 4. Rinse hair in cold water away from face and body until it runs almost clear.

hope this helps it´s stright from the jar i have.

here the site and some how to do´s from the site. and the colors i have now.

hot hot pink http://www.manicpanic.com/besthaircolor/hothotpink.html

and mystic heather http://www.manicpanic.com/besthaircolor/mysticheather.html

hope this helps out. also it very easy just like some of this exsample from other people who use manic panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSqiDTqXJE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRYuAVLg2LE

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:40
H we don't need a lesson in how to do it, just need to know what exactly you want. As I said your natural hair colour with blonde, pink and mauve streaks YES OR NO lol?

see now your making me edit it because I'm spelling things wrong lol it's catching

henry
01-05-2012, 21:41
no i´m not on drugs!! hahaha i just want something different

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:46
H answer my last post so I know what to tell her please...I've gotta be up early and I wanna go to bed NOW

henry
01-05-2012, 21:51
H we don't need a lesson in how to do it, just need to know what exactly you want. As I said your natural hair colour with blonde, pink and mauve streaks YES OR NO lol?

see now your making me edit it because I'm spelling things wrong lol it's catching

like this jac. my hair color like is light blond as you can see

and just put strips like from the middle down. like from the bottom of the pic (my face) purple like the middle into two stripes, one side left and the other side right on my head.

2nd stripe: my color the blond light i have now.

3nd the same middle into two, left and right pink

4nd stripe my color the blond light i have now.

and repeat steps.

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:54
like this jac. my hair color like is light blond as you can see

and just put strips like from the middle down. like from the bottom of the pic (my face) purple like the middle into two stripes, one side left and the other side right on my head.

2nd stripe: my color the blond light i have now.

3nd the same middle into two, left and right pink

4nd stripe my color the blond light i have now.

and repeat steps.

H do you know what, you're giving be a bloody headache now lol.

So you want it all bleached blonde with the pink and mauve in and none of your natural colour?????????????????????

henry
01-05-2012, 21:56
H do you know what, you're giving be a bloody headache now lol.

So you want it all bleached blonde with the pink and mauve in and none of your natural colour?????????????????????

my natural, pink and purple

Jackie
01-05-2012, 21:57
my natural, pink and purple

aaarrrrgghhhhh!!!!! so what are you on about the blonde for????

Your natural is dark...yes

H i'm going to bed...you've done my head in lol...we'll sort it tomorrow

henry
01-05-2012, 22:49
i see im confusing you then j. well just to make thigs simple just pink stripes then. and my hair is light blond ash

tizzywizzy
02-05-2012, 08:23
The way I read this thread is henry has the 2 colors. He wants Jackie's daughter to use the dye to put stripes into his hair. Can he afford what this will cost him?:laugh: I personally cannot understand why he wants to do this when he is wanting a job. Who will employ him with hair like that?. Harsh I know but the truth.

cainaries
02-05-2012, 11:12
henry/jackie ... I confess I do hope one of you will post a photo of the finished results!

henry
02-05-2012, 13:23
The way I read this thread is henry has the 2 colors. He wants Jackie's daughter to use the dye to put stripes into his hair. Can he afford what this will cost him?:laugh: I personally cannot understand why he wants to do this when he is wanting a job. Who will employ him with hair like that?. Harsh I know but the truth.

yes that how i want it. and there no jobs here why you think the canary who dont have job now 53 .2 percentnow and raising fast... and the color last about a month . last longer if i shower in cold water

Added after 2 minutes:

henry/jackie ... I confess I do hope one of you will post a photo of the finished results!

dont worry if jackie take a foto when it done if not i take one with my webcam

Jackie
02-05-2012, 16:37
yes that how i want it. and there no jobs here why you think the canary who dont have job now 53 .2 percentnow and raising fast... and the color last about a month . last longer if i shower in cold water

Added after 2 minutes:

dont worry if jackie take a foto when it done if not i take one with my webcam

H if you are serious then I will let you know when she can do it...it may not be for a couple of weeks though as she needs to sort something out as she said she would do it in the Salon in Los Cristianos. It will be early though as she will have to work in the afternoon so you are going to have to be there by 9.30 the lastest...any later and she won't have time to do it. Also think about what Tizzywizzy is saying regarding work....it may only take a month to wash/grow out but that's another month that you are going to be unable to even look for work let alone start.

henry
02-05-2012, 16:54
H if you are serious then I will let you know when she can do it...it may not be for a couple of weeks though as she needs to sort something out as she said she would do it in the Salon in Los Cristianos. It will be early though as she will have to work in the afternoon so you are going to have to be there by 9.30 the lastest...any later and she won't have time to do it. Also think about what Tizzywizzy is saying regarding work....it may only take a month to wash/grow out but that's another month that you are going to be unable to even look for work let alone start.

o.k. no worries then jackie. also what salon? in los cristanos there probarly about 15 that i know of in los cristanos. and reqard work phff!! i been looking bout just allmost a year now and i give up looking for work back in march this year. and also i can wait just let me know when she ready and what salon of couse!! in los cristanos. tell me in a few days before the weekend if my parents might or mightnot have planes with me... and thanks for asking her jack

Jackie
02-05-2012, 16:57
o.k. no worries then jackie. also what salon? in los cristanos there probarly about 15 that i know of in los cristanos. and reqard work phff!! i been looking bout just allmost a year now and i give up looking for work back in march this year. and also i can wait just let me know when she ready and what salon of couse!! in los cristanos. tell me in a few days before the weekend if my parents might or mightnot have planes with me... and thanks for asking her jack

H I will let you know...but that is NOT the attitude about work..NEVER give up on anything:nono:, you never know what's around the corner.

Suej
02-05-2012, 17:34
i see im confusing you then j. well just to make thigs simple just pink stripes then. and my hair is light blond ash

I don't know what you're doing to Jackie henry but I just lost the will to live!!!:crylaughing:

Jackie
02-05-2012, 17:36
I don't know what you're doing to Jackie henry but I just lost the will to live!!!:crylaughing:

haha why do you think I went to bed early...he was doing my nut in lol

henry
12-05-2012, 17:28
well folkes jackie allready saw it on facebook. but how yall like my new hot hot pink and blond. it have some purple strips but very light but the hot pink damn!! talk about hot hot pink!!!3030

marbro8
12-05-2012, 17:42
i can't for the life of me understand why i read all of this thread, maybe it's the prozac:tongue::crylaughing:

Suej
12-05-2012, 17:47
i can't for the life of me understand why i read all of this thread, maybe it's the prozac:tongue::crylaughing:

LOL!!! take another Prozac marbro it will all make perfect sense then!:crazy:

Jackie
12-05-2012, 18:05
Would just like to add that my daughter did NOT have anything to do with how H's hair looks now...he did it himself lol

cainaries
12-05-2012, 18:49
It's, er, very striking henry.

henry
12-05-2012, 19:00
thanks i was trying to have blond and pink. but i still have some blond strips in...

Jackie
12-05-2012, 19:03
It's, er, very striking henry.

:crylaughing:

henry
12-05-2012, 19:03
next time i´m going for this. but i really have to let my hair grow!!! 3031

Added after 2 minutes:

:crylaughing:

haha haha haha jackie. beside like they said in scotland real men wear quits!! well, for me real men likes pink!! look at the wrestler bret hart his tights are black and pink.

karinagal
12-05-2012, 22:06

Added after 2 minutes:

haha haha haha jackie. beside like they said in scotland real men wear quits!! well, for me real men likes pink!! look at the wrestler bret hart his tights are black and pink.

It's kilts that Scots men wear, kilts Henry - not quilts.......! :D

The undisputed queen of de-nial

marbro8
12-05-2012, 22:15
It's kilts that Scots men wear, kilts Henry - not quilts.......! :D

The undisputed queen of de-nialwithout any underwear:cheeky:

Jackie
12-05-2012, 22:21

Added after 2 minutes:

H I don't have a problem with blokes wearing pink, it's when they post pictures of women and say that's the next hair style they want that bothers me lol

Suej
13-05-2012, 10:18
H I don't have a problem with blokes wearing pink, it's when they post pictures of women and say that's the next hair style they want that bothers me lol

:laugh:..............

cainaries
13-05-2012, 11:56

Added after 2 minutes:

Henry have you ever thought of just buying a couple of wigs? Pity you've missed Carnaval time for this year as you could have got them cheaper then. Just try on the wigs and see what suits (suits ... what am I saying) ...anyhow that way you wouldn't have to keep dying your own hair and waiting for it to grow out. Can't wait for top half of your hair turquoise/blonde with the tips still pink. You should grow a ginger beard to complete the look.