PDA

View Full Version : Big 'ThankYou' to Forum member Pets@home

Hidleitus
02-05-2012, 20:54
I would just like to say a big big thank you to Shirley and Graham from pets@home.
We are safely back in the uk, me and my 5 woofers, thanks to pets@home, Shirley and Graham made it affordable for me and did all the hard work.
If anyone is thinking of returning to the uk but is worried that they can't afford to take their beloved pets then contact Shirley and Graham at pets@home, they can flight share for you with other pets. This makes the flights a lot more affordable. If you still think you can't afford, contact them they may be able to work something out for you by boarding the pets for you at very affordable rates until you can afford to ship them. I brought home 5 dogs and the flight only cost just over £1300 for all 5. Their fee is very affordable and all the hard work is done for you, well worth it...
PM me for their contact details and I will gladly pass them on to you.
Fantastic people, they also board cats and dogs while you holiday, much less than your run of the mill kennels too and looked after in a loving family home.
Once again, Shirley and Graham, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart, you made it possible for me.
With love,
Denise xxxxxxxxxxxxx:tiphat::c2::hi:

Pets@Home
03-05-2012, 23:23
Thanks Denise for your kind words.
We did have alot of obstacles thrown at us, but we overcame them all.
I enjoyed having them for a few hours on my Terrace pre flight, and took
some wonderful photos of them all.
Yes its not cheap, yr right, but we try our best to make it as affordable for
clients taking their dogs/cats back, even if it means inexpensive boarding while
you go back to the UK and save up, the bulk of the money does not have to be
paid until 7 days pre flight, but I can book any flight months in advance no probs.

Glad everything went well the other end and Jed has had his op Bless !!!!!!!!!!
and here they all are ..............

Added after 2 minutes:

From left to right, Elsa, Jed, Alfie, Murphy and Ronnie underneath.
She had no idea I took these photos, and surprised her by sending them
to her via email few weeks later ............

timmylish
04-05-2012, 00:30
As the proud owner of 2 Yorkies and a Bali cat we are always delighted to hear of the most satisfactory stories/reports on the services provided by this couple. We will hope never to have to use their services but you never, ever know what will happen........

Pets@Home
04-05-2012, 16:45
Hi thanks so much for yr very kind comments about us.
Yes we have had 3 yorkies thru our door, one is a regular holiday
guest, Toby, 5 times so far, Jacob was with us 7 months and flew back
last November, and little Sofi was with us 3 months and flew back
today, GOD, did I cry or what !!!!!!!!!!!!