PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Time has come for my return to Tenerife!

Gazajlill
03-05-2012, 08:39
Hi all, well in three days i arrive back on the island much to the despair and disbelief of many and against the wishes of most but i am very posative that it is still worth a shot allthough i have no work to go to and i am working hard in the uk,my main line is floor and wall tiling and i am very good at it and seem to have done ok over the last ten years but there comes a time when we want to change and this is mine,i am a single man of 37 with no kids so its only affecting myself which cannot b all that bad if things dont work out.
On a posative note i am excited at what may lie ahead for me and allthough my strenghts are in the building trade i do want to work in a bar long term as i have done this on the island in the past and i know i can b a great asset to the right person,i know times are tough as we all do but we have to continue to push ourselves and carry on into the good times that are ahead of us again eventually,just wanted to say thanks for advice i have receieved on the few occasions i have been on here(good or bad it all helps),and i hope to maybe meet some great people in the future.
Lastly any last help or news would be great and if anyone is looking for a hard worker(i know we all are!) please contact me and i am willing to offer free trials perhaps to show what i may be worth to you and also if anyone looking for tiling work well i can now add myself to the list of many others offering my services??
Thanks again and good look to everyone whatever you are doing now and in the future xx

finca18jrl
03-05-2012, 09:03
Hi all, well in three days i arrive back on the island much to the despair and disbelief of many and against the wishes of most but i am very posative that it is still worth a shot allthough i have no work to go to and i am working hard in the uk,my main line is floor and wall tiling and i am very good at it and seem to have done ok over the last ten years but there comes a time when we want to change and this is mine,i am a single man of 37 with no kids so its only affecting myself which cannot b all that bad if things dont work out.
On a posative note i am excited at what may lie ahead for me and allthough my strenghts are in the building trade i do want to work in a bar long term as i have done this on the island in the past and i know i can b a great asset to the right person,i know times are tough as we all do but we have to continue to push ourselves and carry on into the good times that are ahead of us again eventually,just wanted to say thanks for advice i have receieved on the few occasions i have been on here(good or bad it all helps),and i hope to maybe meet some great people in the future.
Lastly any last help or news would be great and if anyone is looking for a hard worker(i know we all are!) please contact me and i am willing to offer free trials perhaps to show what i may be worth to you and also if anyone looking for tiling work well i can now add myself to the list of many others offering my services??
Thanks again and good look to everyone whatever you are doing now and in the future xx

Good luck with your move! I'm sure with your attitude you will do well.

Mia
03-05-2012, 14:21
Good luck luck from me. :)

You know what you are up against and are very positive. I am sure you will succeed.

AL JAY
03-05-2012, 16:07
Good luck to you,Make sure you log in here everyday to check out any vacancies and i think it may be a good idea to put a post up asking forum members if they need any floor or wall tiles professionly done,once again good luck to you!!!

kell
03-05-2012, 18:37
i think i messaged you before to say that i came back after 10 years and have had no problems in getting jobs there is plenty out there if you look
im so glad i moved back away from the cold

sandra
03-05-2012, 19:27
Good luck xx

Nikita
03-05-2012, 19:32
:goodluck: hope everything works out well. I will be out there myself on Tuesday and ask around for you. All The Best.