PDA

View Full Version : Education It looks like you've not posted in a while. We don't bite, and by contributing to a t

PhilCrean
03-05-2012, 09:03
It looks like you've not posted in a while. We don't bite, and by contributing to a thread or replying to a question, you help keep our thriving community interesting and vibrant for all.

Please start a thread or reply to an unanswered one in order to help out another member. We're happy for your contributions!

If you are having problems using the forum, then our FAQ can help, or you can ask a question in our Help Forum.

Malteser Monkey
03-05-2012, 09:10
interesting and vibrant eh:tongue::D

montereyman
04-05-2012, 18:03
Right that's my guilt trip over with - posting this has hopefully got rid of that pesky Yellow message. Really is absurd you get slapped after 2 weeks...2 months would be too soon !!

ruffus
04-05-2012, 18:35
Yep, same as me too. I hope my yellow message has disappeared too :(

PhilCrean
04-05-2012, 18:37
This must be the only yellow that ain't mellow!:spin:

ruffus
04-05-2012, 19:29
And its still there Grrrrrr:cheeky:

lapalma
04-05-2012, 21:39
Hello,I used to be a member of this forum in its last form,but having looked at the forum during the past few weeks I have listened to everyones views,either living in Tenerife or perhaps back in the UK.One thing that I have found is that most of you are human and respect each other,thank you.Things are bad throughout Europe at the moment but during the next few weeks you will see major UK banks paying back the UK government loans that bailed them out a few years ago.I dont want to see any doom and gloom in Tenerife as it is the place to be.Wonderfull climate,nice walks,good bars and restaurants and above all plenty of private apartment rentals.I cannot wish any bad on anyone and would hope that everyone makes a euro or two.All the best for today,tomorrow and the future.It costs nothing to smile and say hello.....

cainaries
04-05-2012, 21:52
Hello,I used to be a member of this forum in its last form,but having looked at the forum during the past few weeks I have listened to everyones views,either living in Tenerife or perhaps back in the UK.One thing that I have found is that most of you are human and respect each other,thank you.Things are bad throughout Europe at the moment but during the next few weeks you will see major UK banks paying back the UK government loans that bailed them out a few years ago.I dont want to see any doom and gloom in Tenerife as it is the place to be.Wonderfull climate,nice walks,good bars and restaurants and above all plenty of private apartment rentals.I cannot wish any bad on anyone and would hope that everyone makes a euro or two.All the best for today,tomorrow and the future.It costs nothing to smile and say hello.....

Hello to you too, Lapalma ... in Scotland? Not lapalma in lapalma? ???

Anyhow welcome to the new Forum, wherever you are.

lapalma
04-05-2012, 22:05
Thank you Cainaries,no Iam not in Lapalma but in the North of Scotland.Thanks again for taking the time to post on this thread.