PDA

View Full Version : Other Blokes night out 22nd June - 6th July

Jackie
04-05-2012, 21:17
A couple of our members are visiting between the dates in the title. Providing we can arrange a blokes meet up for her OH then she can have a girls night out with myself, Graceylacey and any other females that fancy it, so come on guys do us girls a favour when do you all want to meet up lol ????

ps...Gracey and I haven't seen each other for yonks because we live so far away from each other so you would be bringing two mates together again and it would be great to meet our forum member who is here because she just fits in so well haha....now you're all on a guilt trip so name the day lol

Sal
04-05-2012, 21:22
That sounds like a long blokes night out Jackie!!! :goodluck:

Jackie
04-05-2012, 21:24
That sounds like a long blokes night out Jackie!!! :goodluck:

The longer the better haha ;)

Graceylacey
04-05-2012, 21:28
Thats such a lovely thing you put there Jackie, thanks!!!! I cant believe the guys arent rushing to reply, surely they want an excuse for a night away from their other half!!!!!!!!!

Jackie
04-05-2012, 21:30
Thats such a lovely thing you put there Jackie, thanks!!!! I cant believe the guys arent rushing to reply, surely they want an excuse for a night away from their other half!!!!!!!!!

I know you like loooonng nights out lol oh sorry you talking about us being mates haha x

Sal
04-05-2012, 21:32
Blokes have to do this man thing - they really want a guys night out, but don't want to be the first to admit it!!! :crazy:

Jackie
04-05-2012, 21:39
Blokes have to do this man thing - they really want a guys night out, but don't want to be the first to admit it!!! :crazy:

Sal if they don't come forward then your OH is just going to have to wear a dress lol

Sal
04-05-2012, 21:42
Sal if they don't come forward then your OH is just going to have to wear a dress lol

Well, it wouldn't be the first time.............................I lie - it was a skirt and top he wore before!

Added after 7 minutes:

Here he is..............he's a lady!

henry
04-05-2012, 22:02
sound fun!! but the way it sound blokes night out. hummmm !!! itdoes not sound right? bunch of guys no girls? what next? have the songs it raining men, in the navy, y.m.c.a play on the radio? if there was girls o.k. all guys think i pass on that. hahaha

Jackie
04-05-2012, 22:07
sound fun!! but the way it sound blokes night out. hummmm !!! itdoes not sound right? bunch of guys no girls? what next? have the songs it raining men, in the navy, y.m.c.a play on the radio? if there was girls o.k. all guys think i pass on that. hahaha

H there is nothing wrong with a bit of male bonding lol girls enjoy nights out on their own so why shouldn't the blokes...if the blokes are really lucky we may all meet up towards the end of the evening for a couple lol

Sal
04-05-2012, 22:20

Come on Henry. We can all meet up at the end of evening ...................and talk rock music!!!

Alivee
04-05-2012, 22:23
Come on Henry. We can all meet up at the end of evening ...................and talk rock music!!!

I do rock music Henry ..............love to meet up & chat !!

Sal
04-05-2012, 22:45
I do rock music Henry ..............love to meet up & chat !!

...............and he only wears frocks at fancy dress parties!....................I think!

henry
04-05-2012, 22:56
lol , now it getting to weird now !! lol bound, frocks, you sure this not a new remake of rocky horror picture show!! before you know it we all have fishnet tights on and singing the time wrap round the camp fire lol hahaha lol

Sal
04-05-2012, 23:10
lol , now it getting to weird now !! lol bound, frocks, you sure this not a new remake of rocky horror picture show!! before you know it we all have fishnet tights on and singing the time wrap round the camp fire lol hahaha lol

If that's what you want to do Henry - we are all open-minded here! Go for it!!! :spin:

Graceylacey
04-05-2012, 23:53
And if they are good looking, who knows what might happen!!!!! lol

YOUNG GOLFER
05-05-2012, 00:52

Ok then i will come might bring a mate or two.

Jackie
05-05-2012, 08:42

Says he who wants pink and mauve highlites haha....and it's stockings H NOT tights lol

haha did your mother never teach you it's all about personality and not looks.........................no neither did mine lol

Ok then i will come might bring a mate or two.

YG name the day so that Alivee can meet up with the lads

henry
05-05-2012, 15:52
Says he who wants pink and mauve highlites haha....and it's stockings H NOT tights lol

haha did your mother never teach you it's all about personality and not looks.........................no neither did mine lol

YG name the day so that Alivee can meet up with the lads

what ever happed to like boy scounts. where boys sat around the campfire. play rock,paper,scirrors,lizard,spock.

i remember when i was in boy scounts until 21 (became eagle master scount at that age)
i had a really fun time.and yes michael jackson wasnīt there. if you was he be Gollum from load of the rings goblin. but the way jackie is saying toooo me it īs sound kinda like brokeback mountain. hahaha

the way she putting bound word in it? i think jackie been watching too many steel mill factory that have guys working there. hahahaha

Jackie
05-05-2012, 16:00
what ever happed to like boy scounts. where boys sat around the campfire. play rock,paper,scirrors,lizard,spock.

i remember when i was in boy scounts until 21 (became eagle master scount at that age)
i had a really fun time.and yes michael jackson wasnīt there. if you was he be Gollum from load of the rings goblin. but the way jackie is saying toooo me it īs sound kinda like brokeback mountain. hahaha

the way she putting bound word in it? i think jackie been watching too many steel mill factory that have guys working there. hahahaha

H the word is bonding, as in forming friendships....no one mentioned anyone being 'bound'...you're probably thinking more of a fetish haha

henry
05-05-2012, 16:02
if any body donīt know how to play rock,paper,scissors,lizard,spock. itīs very easy to play.

this is how you play

Scissors cut paper
Paper covers rock
Rock crushes lizard
Lizard poisons Spock
Spock smashes scissors
Scissors decapitate lizard
Lizard eats paper
Paper disproves Spock
Spock vaporizes rock
Rock crushes scissors

so you see it very easy to play...

Added after 14 minutes:

H the word is bonding, as in forming friendships....no one mentioned anyone being 'bound'...you're probably thinking more of a fetish haha

i know jackie. just pulling your leg there. lol