PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! 2 9 week old Puppies need new homes!

simonhyde
13-06-2011, 12:54
Hi,

We originally had 8 puppies, contrary to all the abuse I got last time I placed this up when I had 8 puppies, I have managed to home 4 of them myself all to people that I know fairly well, we are keeping 2 ourselves, but we still desperately need to find homes for 2 remaining puppies. Mummy, is a cross Chiwawa/Doberman Pincher and Daddy was a Collie mix. One puppy has long-hair and is black and the other is a black short haired, both are healthy and adorable!

If anybody is seriously interested (serious contacts only please), then please contact us by PM on the forum and we will get back to you.

Thanks in advance! Look forward to some enquiries!

Simon

tracey
13-06-2011, 20:06
Chiwawa/Doberman Pincher?????? hows that possible? lol

Jackie
13-06-2011, 20:15

haha that was my exact thought when reading the OP:eek::eek:

tracey
13-06-2011, 20:32
ouch!!! the poor little dog

Suej
13-06-2011, 20:40
ouch!!! the poor little dog

Ha Ha!!! sure makes your eyes water eh Jackie!!!:crazy:

Andy0210
13-06-2011, 20:45
Chances are it was a miniature Doberman Pincher. ;)

jack and gill
13-06-2011, 21:28
l would love one but we are not moving over to tenerife till the begining of september

Jackie
13-06-2011, 22:01
l would love one but we are not moving over to tenerife till the begining of september

Jack and Gill if you haven't moved over yet please please make sure that you are settled and definately intend to stay before taking on any animals. So many dogs etc. end up abandoned because people take them on with all good intentions and then things don't work out as they planned, they end up going back to the UK and the animals are left to the refuges in most cases.

with cheese
13-06-2011, 22:42
How low can you get

Hope the dogs that bred have now been sorted.

atlantico
14-06-2011, 00:12
Chiwawa = Dobermans Lunch !!

BUT, all fun apart, hope you find a home for them.

I'm a massive dog lover, but won't have one due to all the travelling . . . . . . and certainly wouldn't have a dog just to show others 'I'm a resident, not a holidaymaker' !!

simonhyde
14-06-2011, 11:05
Hi, just to confirm, seems that most don't even seem to know what a Doberman Pincher is!! A Dobeman Pincer is a very small minature Doberman, about the same size (normally smaller) than a Chiwawa!! So entirely possible!! Anyway if there is any serious interest then please get in touch, I am not asking for any payment, just loving homes!!

jack and gill
14-06-2011, 13:06
Jack and Gill if you haven't moved over yet please please make sure that you are settled and definately intend to stay before taking on any animals. So many dogs etc. end up abandoned because people take them on with all good intentions and then things don't work out as they planned, they end up going back to the UK and the animals are left to the refuges in most cases.
thank you for your advice

Suej
14-06-2011, 13:24

;)Good advice Jackie!

leahd
14-06-2011, 14:31
I really hope you find home for them.... I already have dog and cat ....would have a house full if i could afford it!! and had a house big enough...!!!

the best of luck finding home for these cute babies!! xx

Apollo
14-06-2011, 18:03
Sorry to butt in but a Dobermann Pinscher is actually the larger Doberman (what I have)
The smaller variety is called a Miniture Pinscher - deffinately not a Dobie, I assure you.

So this mix would be a Chinuahua X Miniture Pinscher....which makes more sense...n'est pas?

Incidentally, I featured these guys in the paper 2 weeks ago, havent had any enquiries so will pop them in again this week if it helps :)

Suej
14-06-2011, 18:11
Found this pic on the internet it shows the size of the miniature Doberman....which is only small!

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/522094-48331-26.jpg

Apollo
17-06-2011, 13:49
I have a home for one of the pups, pming you now

clipityclop
17-06-2011, 14:27
sorry iv just taken a puppy from someone who needed to find her a home , but just had to say how beautiful your puppies are , as a compliment and hope you find them good homes , ours is a real live wire but has really changed our outlook and were so happy with her ,
Hi,

We originally had 8 puppies, contrary to all the abuse I got last time I placed this up when I had 8 puppies, I have managed to home 4 of them myself all to people that I know fairly well, we are keeping 2 ourselves, but we still desperately need to find homes for 2 remaining puppies. Mummy, is a cross Chiwawa/Doberman Pincher and Daddy was a Collie mix. One puppy has long-hair and is black and the other is a black short haired, both are healthy and adorable!

If anybody is seriously interested (serious contacts only please), then please contact us by PM on the forum and we will get back to you.

Thanks in advance! Look forward to some enquiries!

Simon

Apollo
17-06-2011, 17:04
Last pup homed, please check messages simon :)

Apollo
18-06-2011, 18:27
Alas the final pup did not go in the end (although the little girl went to the original people which is great) so 1 little one left! :)

Stoney
28-06-2011, 20:58
im looking for a girl to be friends with my maltese terrier issy. r they boys or girls x

simonhyde
30-06-2011, 11:50
Both of the pups are girls!