PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a cat flap near Los Gigantes?

webewitch
05-05-2012, 21:18
The title says it really.

Where can I buy a cat flap near Los Gigantes?

mariben
08-05-2012, 11:07
The title says it really.

Where can I buy a cat flap near Los Gigantes?I would have thought if you went into a pet shop they would sell them or be able to order one for you.:)

webewitch
08-05-2012, 13:59
marlben

Thanks for replying.

I don't live in Tenerife but do visit it several times a year.
On my next visit I want to get the cat flap for my mother - well not her, her cat.

So I don't know where any pet shops are.

Maybe I should have asked "Are there any pet shops near Los Gigantes?"

mariben
08-05-2012, 14:15
marlben

Thanks for replying.

I don't live in Tenerife but do visit it several times a year.
On my next visit I want to get the cat flap for my mother - well not her, her cat.

So I don't know where any pet shops are.

Maybe I should have asked "Are there any pet shops near Los Gigantes?" I'm glad to hear its not for your mum. Why don't you bring one out with you, it will be cheaper to buy and you will have more of a selection, plus cat flaps are light so you don't have to worry about the weight.

webewitch
08-05-2012, 14:20
I live in Fuerteventura - which compared to Tenerife is little more advanced than bartering for salt - plus things are more expensive here.

mariben
08-05-2012, 14:29
I live in Fuerteventura - which compared to Tenerife is little more advanced than bartering for salt - plus things are more expensive here.I would have thought there would be a pet shop in Los Gigantes, there is one in Alcala so maybe you could stop on your way through and see if they have one or if they have to order it.