PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help jump-start a car in North Tenerife?

Pooh
13-06-2011, 13:18
I just got down to the garage intending to make some errands, and the car battery is flat so it won't start! :censored:
(Not sure if I left something on when I parked it.)
I don't have any jump cables, and all neighbors seems to be gone... I can't even get a battery charger without the car!
Anyone around here in the North who can help me? :pray:
(I'm in Santa Úrsula.)

Please PM me...

(PS. The car is parked front into the garage, so really long jump start cables are needed... alternatively, if I could borrow a battery charger overnight, that would be an alternate solution.)

tizzywizzy
13-06-2011, 15:29
have you had any luck with getting a jump start?

garlicbread
13-06-2011, 15:44
Sorry to hear that Pooh, it's easy done and my car is always parked nose in to my underground garage too. A real pain if there's no neighbours around. Buy yourself a charger just as soon as you can.

ps. I'm probably coming to Puerto de la Cruz next week if you can wait;)

Pooh
13-06-2011, 16:19
Thanks all; Got it sorted...
My landlord popped by expectantly - I thought he was still in Italy - and even if we didn't have the cables to jump-start it, he gave me a lift to buy a charger.
Although it's a bit frustrating... I have TWO other chargers, plus jump start cables, coming in our container in a couple of weeks time...

tizzywizzy
13-06-2011, 16:37
My landlord popped by expectantly - I thought he was still in Italy - and even if we didn't have the cables to jump-start it, he gave me a lift to buy a charger.
Although it's a bit frustrating... I have TWO other chargers, plus jump start cables, coming in our container in a couple of weeks time...

Glad you have now got it sorted

Jackie
13-06-2011, 16:38

...and what's the chances that you will never use them ;)

Pooh
13-06-2011, 17:31
...and what's the chances that you will never use them ;)

99.9%... I got the cables and one charger after a similar problem a couple of years ago. Never used them since... :lol:

Vortex Wake
13-06-2011, 17:35
Not that you'd find em if you did need them :lol: