PDA

View Full Version : Netflix - does anyone use them?

karinagal
06-05-2012, 12:02
If you do, would you recommend them? I'm considering signing up for their free trial but would like to know people's experiences with them first..

calrie
06-05-2012, 12:25
It Doesn't work in Tenerife:(
If anyone knows how to download adobe flash player on my Wii I could watch filmon through it as my laptop just shuts down when I try and watch it on that:cry:

karinagal
06-05-2012, 12:52
It Doesn't work in Tenerife:(
If anyone knows how to download adobe flash player on my Wii I could watch filmon through it as my laptop just shuts down when I try and watch it on that:cry:

It probably will work in Tenerife with a UK VPN... I have one of those... But generally, is there a good choice of films and programmes?

The undisputed queen of de-nial

timmylish
07-05-2012, 00:22
Yes. Netfix IS available here. I did a trial for a couple of weeks when it came out in the UK and frankly think its a load of crap. Much better to do searches or torrents to get films (newer releases than Netflix). Of course I get it using my VPN and NO i,m not going to do another thread on this subject when it has been done to death, particularly for people who have been members for a long time. For suppliers of films, other than already stated, FilmOn is actually not too bad.
Don,t understand you reference to "love and lost". I love mine and I,ve not lost it (how do I know 'cause I,m on it just now and forever!).