PDA

View Full Version : Other Bath Doctor

Rifraf
06-05-2012, 15:57
Does anyone know of a bath Doctor, I need a couple of bad chips repaired.

marbro8
06-05-2012, 16:43
Does anyone know of a bath Doctor, I need a couple of bad chips repaired.i was a plumber for about 20 years but have never heard of anyone making a living from repairing(what i presume is an enamel bath?) but you can get here in the uk enamel repairer so that you can do the repair yourself, but have a look on an Internet search engine you never know:dontknow:

Added after 3 minutes:

i was wrong rifraf just looked on google and there where loads on there:ashamed:

Rifraf
06-05-2012, 16:49
i was a plumber for about 20 years but have never heard of anyone making a living from repairing(what i presume is an enamel bath?) but you can get here in the uk enamel repairer so that you can do the repair yourself, but have a look on an Internet search engine you never know:dontknow:

Hi Marbro8
I use a bath doctor here in the UK for any repairs we have to make on enamel baths on our large construction sites it is cheaper than ripping them out and replacing them. We also use a magic man who repairs doors windows and many other things but I heard that there was a guy in Tenerife who resprayed the whole bath after repairing them.

garlicbread
06-05-2012, 19:43
Does anyone know of a bath Doctor, I need a couple of bad chips repaired.

You might get a better response if you specified your location.

daffodil1003
07-05-2012, 04:00
Hi Marbro8
I use a bath doctor here in the UK for any repairs we have to make on enamel baths on our large construction sites it is cheaper than ripping them out and replacing them. We also use a magic man who repairs doors windows and many other things but I heard that there was a guy in Tenerife who resprayed the whole bath after repairing them.

Thanks you for the post.

Rifraf
07-05-2012, 11:49
You might get a better response if you specified your location.

Location is Los Cris; I didn’t think there would be too many of these guys doing this job more of a sideline for them so they would have to be prepared to travel around a bit!

If no one has heard of this sort of professional repair it is amazing you cannot even tell where they have repaired. It is not like the touch up pen type you can buy yourself at most DIY shops. This is especially cheaper than changing the whole bath if the tiles are no longer available if you damage any trying to get the bath out it could save you retiling the whole bathroom. We normally pay £70 in England for the privilege of the repair.