PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Please does anyone want to adopt a cat?

emmalu
06-05-2012, 20:10
Please I am still trying to find a home for my cat Ella, I'm leaving in 5 weeks and I just don't know what to do.. I would really appreciate if there was someone who would keep her, doesn't matter if they are single or a family... All the info in on the "pet" thread...PM me if you are interested. I've had a few people asking but then they didn't want her or didn't answer back!

thanks again :)

Suej
06-05-2012, 22:06
Please I am still trying to find a home for my cat Ella, I'm leaving in 5 weeks and I just don't know what to do.. I would really appreciate if there was someone who would keep her, doesn't matter if they are single or a family... All the info in on the "pet" thread...PM me if you are interested. I've had a few people asking but then they didn't want her or didn't answer back!

thanks again :)

Forgive me for asking! but you said in another thread that you have family here is it not at all possible that if a home isn't found for Ella before you leave that she could be looked after by them for a while until a home can be found?

emmalu
06-05-2012, 23:38
hi suej, not it's not possible... some of them have various pets and don't want more, and others are not interested in animals at all... it's the spanish mentality... many spanish people don't seem to care much about animals... if there would of been some family member I wouldn't keep posting on here.... I don't know what's going to happen...:confused: