PDA

View Full Version : Other Golf Plaza Cordial, Golf del Sur

k-pipe
07-05-2012, 12:23
Hello all, previously been accused of being a spy on here, I mentioned about attending a promotional at Golf Cordial, well, been there a week ago and had a nice cheap week, hotel ok but they put us in an apartment on ground floor next to pool, being at the age of needing quiet and relaxing holiday I did not appreciate the placement, but apartment was very good, although no microwave we managed very well. Where's the beach ? we like walking in the sea, but found lovely restaurant ( Angus Steak House ) nearby, too much food, three course only 7.95 Euros, excellent cuisine. The promotional was a farce, cocky little bloke took us to San Blas, tried to sell us timeshare ( as expected) we asked him if the one and half hour started the minute he picked us up, he said NO, the time was not set, but I showed him the original letter that we recieved from BIC, he said they no longer were in charge, Escapeaways now did the business, so I told him that I would only accept the original arrangement, (****** him off) then he got even more cocky and arrogant, I love it when they get cross !!. The outcome was we spent two hours only with him, did not buy anything, and we had to "walk home", which suited us as it was no distance from hotel. We were told that Escapeaway would charge us the extra money for stay, I said that my solicitor would not accept that, then the manager changed his mind and said there would be no extra charge. RESULT. enjoyed it all, regards Keith.

penelope pitstop
07-05-2012, 21:41
Is Gold Plaza Cordial new complex?

YOUNG GOLFER
07-05-2012, 21:50
Hello all, previously been accused of being a spy on here, I mentioned about attending a promotional at Golf Cordial, well, been there a week ago and had a nice cheap week, hotel ok but they put us in an apartment on ground floor next to pool, being at the age of needing quiet and relaxing holiday I did not appreciate the placement, but apartment was very good, although no microwave we managed very well. Where's the beach ? we like walking in the sea, but found lovely restaurant ( Angus Steak House ) nearby, too much food, three course only 7.95 Euros, excellent cuisine. The promotional was a farce, cocky little bloke took us to San Blas, tried to sell us timeshare ( as expected) we asked him if the one and half hour started the minute he picked us up, he said NO, the time was not set, but I showed him the original letter that we recieved from BIC, he said they no longer were in charge, Escapeaways now did the business, so I told him that I would only accept the original arrangement, (****** him off) then he got even more cocky and arrogant, I love it when they get cross !!. The outcome was we spent two hours only with him, did not buy anything, and we had to "walk home", which suited us as it was no distance from hotel. We were told that Escapeaway would charge us the extra money for stay, I said that my solicitor would not accept that, then the manager changed his mind and said there would be no extra charge. RESULT. enjoyed it all, regards Keith.

How much did this cost you?

lapalma
07-05-2012, 21:55

Irespective of what it cost you to go thru with this,who are the people involved with this scam ?

YOUNG GOLFER
07-05-2012, 22:00
Irespective of what it cost you to go thru with this,who are the people involved with this scam ?

Sounds like this guy got a cheap break but did not sign up to anything:confused: how can it be a scam.

lapalma
07-05-2012, 22:18
Sounds like this guy got a cheap break but did not sign up to anything:confused: how can it be a scam.

Sorry Young Golfer I stand corrected,he got a cheap break thru looking at the internet,my apologies.
I would like to have a cheap break,can you help me Young Golfer ?Please be kind enough to let me know.
regards,Lapalma:jumping:

dede
07-05-2012, 22:59
Is Gold Plaza Cordial new complex?

No its called golf plaza just before winter gardens and parque albatras on the one way system.

karinagal
08-05-2012, 00:10
Sorry Young Golfer I stand corrected,he got a cheap break thru looking at the internet,my apologies.
I would like to have a cheap break,can you help me Young Golfer ?Please be kind enough to let me know.
regards,Lapalma:jumping:

My understanding is that he was given the chance of a cheap break in Tenerife, all he had to do was attend a presentation. He knew from the outset that he would get the hard sell but believed that he could withstand the powers of persuasion. He debated this on the forum before making his final decision to give it a try, and this thread is him reporting back on how it all went. No scam involved.... Hence Young Golfers reply...

Correct me if I'm wrong?

The undisputed queen of de-nial

k-pipe
08-05-2012, 09:47
G O L F Plaza Cordial is not a new hotel, but very nice.

Total cost of hotel was £199 for two in one bedroomed apartment

Added after 2 minutes:

Probably not a scam, they want you to invest in timeshare, Escapeaways based in San Blas.

Perfectly correct.

Added after 4 minutes:

Thanks for all your remarks, we are off to Benalmadena in four weeks, Benal Beach apartments as usual, returning to Sunset Harbour Club , Tenerife in mid September, cannot wait, regards Keith