PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I dispose of garden waste in Tenerie?

vickyw28
08-05-2012, 11:57
Hi

We have recently cut down our bushes from our garden and left them with our rubbish bags to be taken away. however the binman has just stated that we cant leave the bushes and twigs there and they cant take them away. he said we need to move them before the police come and fine us. does anybody know of any numbers of somebody that might be able to pick the pieces up and dispose of them or is there somewhere we can take them ourselves?

doncarlos
08-05-2012, 12:04
You could try your local "punto limpio" :

http://www.tenerife.es/wps/portal/!ut/p/c0/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hDPwvPUG93QwN3s2AnA0 _3IN8QfxMXAwNDQ_2CbEdFAHfInEI!/

Jackie
08-05-2012, 16:51
I always put my cuttings in the actual bin, just cut them up in smaller pieces and the dustman take them no problem. By the time other people have put their rubbish on top it squashes them down anyway. You can be fined for leaving anything 'next' to the bin and not in it.

mariben
09-05-2012, 12:41
Hi

We have recently cut down our bushes from our garden and left them with our rubbish bags to be taken away. however the binman has just stated that we cant leave the bushes and twigs there and they cant take them away. he said we need to move them before the police come and fine us. does anybody know of any numbers of somebody that might be able to pick the pieces up and dispose of them or is there somewhere we can take them ourselves? We take large amounts of garden rubbish up to the dump in Adeje, small amounts we put in the rubbish skips and its taken away.