PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Friendly Fun Responsible People wanted for Freelance Photo Business

Tenerifefunky
08-05-2012, 15:49
Are you fun, friendly, trustworthy and hardworking?

We are looking to expand our photo business and are looking for new team players to join us.

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY

If you are the self motivated persons we are looking for we will provide you with full training, equipment and uniform.

Hours will vary according to your aptitude but days, nights, full time and part time hours will be on offer.

This is commision based with great earning potential.

Please send a PM with your details. an Open interview will be held wednesday 16th May at 5pm.

Debbie_22
09-05-2012, 19:59
Heya, I have tried to send a pm, but couldn't write it properly on my phone for some reason. My name is Debbie, I am ahard working self motivated individual living in los cristianos. Your advert has intrigued me and I would like some more info about how your business works and what the job actually entails. Sending a pm now with just my email address as that is easier. Regards

Tenerifefunky
07-06-2012, 17:57
This position is now filled. Have tried to get back to PMs but having problems answering them on this forum? Sorry. However I have another position for another company to advertise now :)
Admins - please close this thread thank you

garlicbread
07-06-2012, 20:17
Thread closed.......