PDA

View Full Version : Shared 1 room available to share in a 3 bed 2 bath apartment in San Eugenio, Tenerife

aylexsis
08-05-2012, 18:59
i have 1 bedroom left to rent in my 3 bed 2 bath apartment in san euegnio-

it is a large spacious apartment fully furnished with internet, 2 balconies, tennis court and use of next doors pool. im asking 250 pm including bills and use of the internet, me and my partner (dj) share the biggest room , craig wood ( chef ) has 1 of the smaller rooms leaving one good sized single room left.

the apartment is in san eugenio 15 min walk to las americas 3 min walk to puerto colon beach 1 min walk to supermarket, it is in a very secure complex ( palmeras del sol ) which is maintained regulary,

new lodger must be clean and tidy in comunal areas, smoking is allowed on balcony pets will be considered

please PM me
thank you

gemma louise vincent

johny
28-05-2012, 14:03
hi, my name is johny i just got back to the island and was wandering if you could text me your number as i do not have the internet at the moment. my number is }}}}}}}}. i am intersted in a room if its still available. thanks

aylexsis
05-08-2012, 17:36
are you still looking??? I have a room avaliable to rent from now in my 3 bed 2 bath appartment in san eugenio... you would have a large room with own bathroom use of the whole flat and pool... 200euro a month plus a one off payment for bills of 50 euro.. please pm me if your interesested . thank you gemma x

johny
10-08-2012, 16:35
yeah im still interested gemma in 2weeks time if thats ok?

slodgedad
11-08-2012, 02:28
yeah im still interested gemma in 2weeks time if thats ok?

Why not PM the OP, as it's been a while since the last post?

ilyadis
12-08-2012, 10:44
Hi is your room still available?