PDA

View Full Version : Mods...Henry needs your help...

Jackie
08-05-2012, 19:12
Henry has sent me this message on FB...can one of you help him please:spin:

hey jack. i wondor if you can sent a message to slodedad or any mod on the forum. because everytime i trie to reply a thread or message to mod. i canīt do either. it comes the box where you type. and when it finish the typing box goes to gray and i canīt type nothing. i wondor if other members have the same problems. can you send a pm to slodgedad or any mod to look into it i canīt type nothing nada zero letters to replay a thread or pm... cheers jack

Vortex Wake
08-05-2012, 19:22
Internet explorer has that problem in my PC (grey text box) . Tell Henry to use Firefox.

Jackie
08-05-2012, 19:31
He's mad... now telling me his comp is programmed to only use IE haha

henry
08-05-2012, 19:33
i think i got the problem solved now

yeah the problem is fixed now yall can closed the thread now

Jackie
08-05-2012, 19:38
i think i got the problem solved now

yeah the problem is fixed now yall can closed the thread now

Oi...it's my thread who are you to say close it ;)

Harmonicaman
08-05-2012, 19:43
What was the problem Henry?

henry
08-05-2012, 19:45
iīm on my knees and saying ......:sorry::sorry::sorry: and :thanx:

TOTO 99
08-05-2012, 19:45

Your question is answered with the first 2 words of post no.3.........:laugh:

henry
08-05-2012, 19:47
i couldīnt reply or start a thread because in the typing box it goes to fade gray and i chould type nothing. but jack help and told me to use firefox. it looks like everything back to normal. i just have to remember when i go on the forum i have to use firefox

warbey
08-05-2012, 19:48
Your question is answered with the first 2 words of post no.3.........:laugh:

Cant stand theses People who jump in at the halfway mark................

i couldīnt reply or start a thread because in the typing box it goes to fade gray and i chould type nothing. but jack help and told me to use firefox. it looks like everything back to normal. i just have to remember when i go on the forum i have to use firefox

Waterfox is even faster.!

Vortex Wake
08-05-2012, 20:17
This is a known problem that seems to be related to the vBulletin upgrade according to the vBulletin's own forum (that I made reference to on this forum a few days ago ;) )