PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Vodafone is a hugh help in Las Americas

henry
08-05-2012, 21:13
hey browski´s and peps!!

yesterday i misplace my cell phone somewhere in the house. can´t find it no where. even try to call it but chould hear no ring tone. so i call vodafone to blocked my number just in case. no problems there. even they said i can get a new cell phone for free. so i went to las americas yesterday and explain what happen. so they made a copy of my number to put in the new phone and unblocked it. i had to wait 24 hours for them (madrid) to unblock it. so today i went to pick it up my new cell phone. but madrid had problems. when the girl here told madrid my n.i.e number. madrid said it does not match their records. so the girl ask her supervisor. the supervisior call the police here. and said my nie is good so the supervisor call madrid police and told them about my nie. their computers does have me. so the supervisor call vodafone (madrid) and ask for a supervisor. and wow!! i thought i was in a wrestling match they argue bout my nie. said yes i am here in tenerife. but madrid saying no, there is no henry in tenerife. finally the upper supervisor in madrid gave the o.k. saying yes it is my nie. wow!! i never knew this much trouble just to get a new phone and a copy number. here vodafone tenerife won the battle and i finally got my new phone. (still like to know where my old one went????) but i guess the t.v. ad must be true vodafone power to the supervisior lol. still figure out my new phone. it a lg t565b. and the phone whould cost me a 100 euros but got it for free. because i been with vondafone for 7 years now. yeaaahhh!!!

poker
09-05-2012, 04:59
Better watch out for the Madrid police , seems they want you back to Texas . lol

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2