PDA

View Full Version : New boy seeking clarification

webewitch
08-05-2012, 22:58
I've tried to post a link to an external site - I must hasten to add it was relevant to the thread - but a popup informed me the post would have to be checked by a moderator.

I've tried to find the rules about this ... and failed.

Could someone please clarify the rules - and I will obey ! :ashamed:

slodgedad
09-05-2012, 01:30
I've tried to post a link to an external site - I must hasten to add it was relevant to the thread - but a popup informed me the post would have to be checked by a moderator.

I've tried to find the rules about this ... and failed.

Could someone please clarify the rules - and I will obey ! :ashamed:

The first post was automodded because it contained a link and then you reposted.

Unfortunately a mod wasn't available when you first posted.

Posters with less than 10 previous posts who include a link are auto modded as an anti spammer check.

Apologies that your post was left unnoticed, but it is visible now.

As we are not actively moderated we have to use the technology available and most spammers link straight away so new members (with less than 10) are automodded.

This is normally noticed as there is usually a mod on duty to check it.

Once again, our apologies.

AL JAY
09-05-2012, 01:31
Your link is now showing in the Tenerife weather thread! Its probably because you are a new poster,your link was really good and i have saved it myself to "my favourites! Once you're post count goes up a bit you will be able to post anything as long as it doesn't contravene forum T&Cs!

webewitch
09-05-2012, 02:03
Thanks guys. I was just concerned that I might have been breaking the rules. Thanks for the explanation.