PDA

View Full Version : Other Meeting in Callao Salvaje

Jollypolly
09-05-2012, 11:46
Once again I have missed a meeting in the village due to not being told
about it until after the event. I have no idea who organises (?) these
meetings but I know of two now which I would have attended if there had been sufficient publicity. I am presuming it was to discuss the new beach and perhaps other important issues in Callao. Did anybody attend, I believe it was to take place in the new community room next to the new church.
If you attended could you share what was discussed.

mariben
09-05-2012, 12:32
meetings but I know of two now which I would have attended if there had been sufficient publicity. I am presuming it was to discuss the new beach and perhaps other important issues in Callao. Did anybody attend, I believe it was to take place in the new community room next to the new church.
If you attended could you share what was discussed. I would have attended if I had known about the meeting as we live in Callao Salvaje and its good to know what is going on.

TenerifeTeddy
09-05-2012, 14:07
We heard about it yesterday afternoon via Facebook and managed to attend. We mentioned about the lack of notice and publicity and hopefully it is something the committee will take on board.

This is the extract from Cliodna O'Flynn´s facebook entry, she acted as Secretary during the meeting as which about 15 people attended, including 2 from the council.

Good news beach lovers - we (the residents assoc) just held a meeting which was attended by local councillor Amada Trujillo Bencomo and Roman, one of the technichal representatives from Adeje council and they have said that the coasts department have a commitment to hand over the Callao Salvaje beach to the council next week, and it will then be open to the public - all the facilites won't be in place - public tender for the little bar, sunbeds and parasols has to be sorted, but the beach itself should be open in about ten days...

lesbroz
09-05-2012, 16:32
If you attended could you share what was discussed.

I would also have liked to know about this meeting. How did you find out about it after the event? Do you know where it was advertised?

This is not meant to be an interragation! lol

Jollypolly
09-05-2012, 16:45
I would also have liked to know about this meeting. How did you find out about it after the event? Do you know where it was advertised?

This is not meant to be an interragation! lol

My husband was told this morning whilst out walking the dog. This lady would also have attended had she known about it. Not sure it was advertised, nobody seems to have known about it. TT saw it on Facebook late yesterday.

MrsTT
10-05-2012, 02:17
Cliodna O'Flynn is a contact on my Facebook and she posted the notice. The meeting was arranged at very short notice.