PDA

View Full Version : Thread Closed

woolli
09-05-2012, 23:06
Told the truth, but my thread was closed.Why mods? Only to help other members not to waste their time. And Stuart, no, im not a stalker, as we have just discussed.

YOUNG GOLFER
09-05-2012, 23:24
As i said in a PM it was a bit of fun.......chill out bud it's only a thread.:confused:

Added after 7 minutes:

As i said in a PM it was a bit of fun.......chill out bud it's only a thread.:confused:

Mind you just noticed the thread that was closed she said she is 31yrs old in other threads she states she is 48yrs old................ all very strange:confused:

mike in chayofa
10-05-2012, 08:57
Told the truth, but my thread was closed.Why mods? Only to help other members not to waste their time. And Stuart, no, im not a stalker, as we have just discussed.

I can't help you with this because I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to!

Based on the information provided, my guess would be a toothbrush and a couple of tomatoes!

karinagal
10-05-2012, 13:55
I can't help you with this because I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to!

Based on the information provided, my guess would be a toothbrush and a couple of tomatoes!

It was the thread by suebhatia looking for work. He had sent her pm's in relation to this and put a couple of replies on her thread but she never responded and the thread was closed......

The undisputed queen of de-nial

slodgedad
11-05-2012, 08:56
It was the thread by suebhatia looking for work. He had sent her pm's in relation to this and put a couple of replies on her thread but she never responded and the thread was closed......

If THIS (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?15648-Looking-for-part-time-long-or-short-term-day-time-work) is the thread you refer to it was closed for obvious reasons. BTW it wasn'tyour thread

karinagal
11-05-2012, 09:49
If THIS (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?15648-Looking-for-part-time-long-or-short-term-day-time-work) is the thread you refer to it was closed for obvious reasons. BTW it wasn'tyour thread

That's the thread I was thinking of. I'm presuming it was the one he was referring to as he had more input to it than the OP.

woolli
11-05-2012, 14:51
I was purely frustrated, and didnt want any other forum members wasting their time like I have.

karinagal
11-05-2012, 22:23
I was purely frustrated, and didnt want any other forum members wasting their time like I have.

Understandable

karinagal
13-05-2012, 10:32
WHAT who is stalking who - have the police been called close all the doors and windows and wait for them to turn up (obscure rock music)......

GRISSOM: This stopped being about my curiosity the minute we found a human
tooth. We're now investigating a possible homicide.:sorry:

(Nick stops shoveling and takes out a single maggot. He leans over to Grissom
and whispers something on his mind.)

NICK: Hey, Grissom, why is it hot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8SsaCWY-s

Honey, have you been on the wacky baccy? ;)