PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment 'Cirque du Soleil' appearing in Tenerife

DonnaFranka
11-05-2012, 22:15
Just bought my tickets for cirque du soleil ``Allegria`` in La Laguna, starts 13th Jan 2013 for a week. Prices start at about 33 Euros so won`t break the bank.....unmissable...!!!!

timmylish
11-05-2012, 22:41
I am told that the performance due here in the South was sold out not long after opening. That info is about 4th hand so may not be entirely accurate but my point was that Mrs. T. and a couple of friends had talked about going. Never seen this "Cirque" myself but I am told that it is exceptional.
Anyway, hope you enjoy going.

cainaries
11-05-2012, 22:46
I am told that the performance due here in the South was sold out not long after opening. That info is about 4th hand so may not be entirely accurate but my point was that Mrs. T. and a couple of friends had talked about going. Never seen this "Cirque" myself but I am told that it is exceptional.
Anyway, hope you enjoy going.

It is exceptional, timmylish, might even merit 'amazing'. OH and I saw them in London and it was one of the best 'theatre' experiences of our lives. Wish I'd known they were coming to Tenerife as I'd have bought tickets.

willowlily
11-05-2012, 22:46
had the fortune to see them in san francisco unbelievable

DonnaFranka
12-05-2012, 13:22
It is exceptional, timmylish, might even merit 'amazing'. OH and I saw them in London and it was one of the best 'theatre' experiences of our lives. Wish I'd known they were coming to Tenerife as I'd have bought tickets.

Hi Cainaries.

Didin`t know that a Cirque show was scheduled for the south. There are still tickets available for La Laguna which starts on 13th Jan. for a week. I did some surfing and found that ticketmaster had the best prices.

cainaries
12-05-2012, 13:51
Hi Cainaries.

Didin`t know that a Cirque show was scheduled for the south. There are still tickets available for La Laguna which starts on 13th Jan. for a week. I did some surfing and found that ticketmaster had the best prices.

Thanks so much, I'll go and have a look.

nigelmercier
30-05-2012, 22:45
Enjoy, they are awesome!

kangnkodos
10-06-2012, 16:59
watched them in the bellagio in vegas and couldnt believe my eyes............amazing.

Foz
14-06-2012, 20:11
Just bought the tickets for a surprise Christmas/Birthday prezzie for some friends. Can't wait to see their faces!

tenerifebird
29-07-2012, 22:11
We saw Allegria in London about 12 years ago and it was absolutley brill. question is do I go and see it again or do I wait for one of their other shows??? decisions decisions!!!

Balcony
07-08-2012, 18:28
Go for it. Who knows when you'll get another chance?