PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy scooter insurance in Tenerife?

wahay
13-06-2011, 14:48
anybody know a good insurance company for scooters????????????

Jackie
13-06-2011, 15:04
The best deal my son got when he first insured his scooter 4 years ago was with Axa which is part of Sun Life. Can't remember the agents name out here that he used off hand but if you want it let me know and I will dig it out. He was only 16 at the time and this was the best around for him as it is hard to get scooter insurance for youngsters at a decent price. Obviously if you are older then you may be able to get a better deal somewhere else.

wahay
13-06-2011, 15:22
im woth linea direct for my car as this was alot cheaper than an agent over here in tenerife who id been using for 10 years and 100 euros cheaper so just wandering to give them a call but plz also can i have the one your son has cheers

Jackie
13-06-2011, 15:38
im woth linea direct for my car as this was alot cheaper than an agent over here in tenerife who id been using for 10 years and 100 euros cheaper so just wandering to give them a call but plz also can i have the one your son has cheers

The guy's name is Enrique and his business number is 678 209 195. They are agents for Axa and their offices are upstairs in one of the garages just before Ika Garden Centre in Cabo Blanco. He speaks really good English as well