PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Currently seeking all kinds of work on the island, in South Tenerife.

Dan Ward
12-05-2012, 14:19
Hi all, i have decided to leave England and Come to Tenerife in search for a better life. I am 20 years old and an extremely motivated individual who is currently seeking work on the Island.

I have experience as a Butcher, Gardener, Chef, Office Admin, Customer Assistant.

I am currently seeking all types of work with a basic rate of pay, these are including...

Gardening
Chef
Waiter
Bar Staff
Telesales
P.R
Office Admin

If you are currently looking for a young motivated individual to be part of your team, please don't hesitate to contact me by private message on Tenerife Forum.

Many thanks,

Daniel.

p.s i will provide a CV if required, an image of me has been attached.

Simon-M
12-05-2012, 17:06
Just go down Veronicas when you arrive and you will have a PR job in about 5 mins flat if you are outgoing.

Dan Ward
15-05-2012, 12:10
Hi Simon, i went down there yesterday was told it was a euro a head...am looking for more of a basic wage...many thanks tho.

cheery
15-05-2012, 13:33
Without wishing to sound rude, how much experience in all of those jobs can you have if you are only 20?

specialk
16-05-2012, 03:16
try holywood mirage or beverly hiis there allways taking on people for the telephones and wouldnt bother at veronicas