PDA

View Full Version : Internet APN Settings for Vodafone.es

barryk
12-05-2012, 15:38
Hi,

Does anyone know the APN or the text code to downdown settings for Vodafone.es or where to find them.

I am out to TFS shortly and wish to set up my Galaxy S2 on my Vodafone Spain sim to enable me to use the internet etc.

Many thanks

Barryk

delderek
12-05-2012, 15:57
Hi,

Does anyone know the APN or the text code to downdown settings for Vodafone.es or where to find them.

I am out to TFS shortly and wish to set up my Galaxy S2 on my Vodafone sim to enable me to use the internet etc.

Many thanks

Barryk

Provided you have data roaming enabled, you don't have to do anything, it will connect automatically. But get a data roaming bundle before you leave the UK, otherwise its going to cost you a fortune.

karinagal
12-05-2012, 22:11
Provided you have data roaming enabled, you don't have to do anything, it will connect automatically. But get a data roaming bundle before you leave the UK, otherwise its going to cost you a fortune.

Barry has said that it is a Spanish sim on Vodafone - its the Spanish settings he is looking for.. Barry, sorry I can't help, my Spanish sim is on Movistar..

The undisputed queen of de-nial

delderek
12-05-2012, 22:29
Barry has said that it is a Spanish sim on Vodafone - its the Spanish settings he is looking for.. Barry, sorry I can't help, my Spanish sim is on Movistar..

Oops, missed that bit, but I think these smart phones automatically set themselves up for internet use according to the sim card.

karinagal
12-05-2012, 23:43
Oops, missed that bit, but I think these smart phones automatically set themselves up for internet use according to the sim card.

You might be right there, coz I certainly don't remember setting up my Spanish phone for data and it still does it.. I bought the sim from eBay while I was in the UK so I'm presuming the sim must have come per-configured?