PDA

View Full Version : Internet Wi-Fi while on holiday

freddie
14-05-2012, 14:40
Hi everyone
I hope I'm posting this in the right place but I'm coming over for two weeks in March 13 and am trying to find a hotel that provides wi-fi in the room.We are happy with self catering and would prefer the Santa Maria or something close. I appreciate it sounds a little sad wanting wi-fi on holiday but I wake really early in the mornings and it would keep me occupied while my companion sleeps.
Does anyone know about Mundo that claims to be in many hotels if it is any good? Thanks in advance.

junglejim
14-05-2012, 16:21
There are a few WIFI signals that you can subscribe to / cost from about €9 per day - or a monthly €40 charge but tend to have limits on download and are not that fast- Hovima (Santa Maria) tend to charge close to €2 per half hour!- IŽm sure thereŽll be a few along to advise you shortly!

penelope pitstop
14-05-2012, 20:27
I don't know of a hotel with wi fi in the rooms. We stay in the Gran Tinerfe & that has free wi fi in the public rooms. We sit in the reception to use it. You can use it 24 hrs a day, & sitting in the comfortable seating area in reception any time of day & night us another option.

Sunlover
14-05-2012, 21:54
Sometimes you can get wifi if you are in a room very near to the reception area, where it is usually available to all. We had mundo on holiday this year in the Best Tenerife, but it was no good, much too slow a connection, if at all.