PDA

View Full Version : Geordie shore in tenerife

mintkid
14-05-2012, 21:40
Just see on twitter that the hole cast of geordie shore from mtv are in tenerife till friday wonder where they're stayin?

9PLUS
15-05-2012, 07:15
Who gives a monkies?

x

seanocelt
15-05-2012, 12:02
Hopefully in El Fraille.

mintkid
15-05-2012, 12:21
Hopefully in El Fraille.

is that where the prison is ? lol

seanocelt
15-05-2012, 13:24
No. Its much worse lol.

mintkid
15-05-2012, 13:42
No. Its much worse lol. wow a prison is hard to beat ! whats so bad about that area??

seanocelt
15-05-2012, 14:13
Full of Mackems! Only kiddin. Its just a bit less beautiful than the rest of the island. Cramlington, , in the sun.

mintkid
15-05-2012, 14:18
Full of Mackems! Only kiddin. Its just a bit less beautiful than the rest of the island. Cramlington, , in the sun.

lol just done my homework on it dont seem very nice ill stick to adeje

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2012, 14:55
Who gives a monkies?

x

I'm not giving anything dear

x

chifleta
15-05-2012, 21:43
Hopefully in El Fraille.

NOOOOOO it's nice and quiet here :raspberry:

wow a prison is hard to beat ! whats so bad about that area??

nothing wrong with El Fraile, they're just being snobs :tiphat:

Added after 7 minutes:

lol just done my homework on it dont seem very nice ill stick to adeje

it's a long time since i've defended the place where i've lived for 16 years LOL normally I don't bother, as it's nice keeping the Brits out hahahaha... but it makes me laugh the old nicknames... El Fraile = little Beruit (because of the unfinished buildings) Parque de La Reina = Little Liverpool .... what's San Isidro nicknamed now? can't remember ... anyhoo, El Fraile is a lovely village, there are problems like anywhere, but as I keep myself to myself, I've never had a problem with anyone here, apart from the odd annoying neighbour who's got an ear-bashing from me for being ignoranuses... most people go by rumours and never have a wander around.... I'll tell you one thing, give me El Fraile over Costa del Silencio any day of the year .... hey 9PLUS are you still in the sticks? LOL