PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones What's a cheap way to text/call spanish mobiles in tenerife from uk?

bunnygirl34
16-05-2012, 13:37
Hi, can anyone recommend a cheap way to text/call spanish mobiles in tenerife from the uk please? any help greatly appreciated! :)thanks

tracy hampshire
16-05-2012, 13:49
when i still lived in the uk & called my oh in tenerife, i used a lebara payg sim, found it very reasonable, donīt know if there are any better deals going now ?

Shugstar63
16-05-2012, 13:55
Hi, can anyone recommend a cheap way to text/call spanish mobiles in tenerife from the uk please? any help greatly appreciated! :)thanks

From a landline I use italk247....5p per minute for a call to Spanish mobile

murph
16-05-2012, 14:00

If both you and the person you are calling / texting have a) smartphones and b) decent wi-fi, download an app called Viber, which will enable you to do everything free!

Sorry, you both need to download Viber onto your smart-phones as well - it doesn't work if just one of you have it

mariben
16-05-2012, 15:49

We use Labara and we found them very good and very reasonable when went for a visit to the uk and used our mobile to text and phone.