PDA

View Full Version : Sinita and Karl are making me ill!

Suej
19-05-2012, 14:12
Anyone else need a sick bucket when watching these two in Corrie? I can hardly take anymore! That breathy voice Sinita is using makes her sound like a real slapper! What a weird story line! OMG! it looks as though Dev and Stella might soon be at it! :v3: I wonder what they are on?:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
19-05-2012, 14:16
I have just watched last night's (doing me shopping list...wine, wine oh and more wine - oh and a pint of milk:whistle:)

IT's soooooooo corny, corny, corny, corny (bursts into song)

Those stupid seductive well hmmm voices

Dev now come on no one would go for Dev:crylaughing:

I'll come round to yours on Monday then ! find me another bucket

Is Pablo back on the forum ?:laugh:

chifleta
19-05-2012, 18:16
OMG I'm sooooo disappointed with you two, watching Corrie? sheeesh I haven't watched rubbish like that for years........... well actually it was Deadenders I used to watch 20 years ago .......... right, must get back to watching Gran Hermano :eyebrows::fpull::hello::scared:

Medman
19-05-2012, 18:24
Anyone else need a sick bucket when watching these two in Corrie? I can hardly take anymore! That breathy voice Sinita is using makes her sound like a real slapper! What a weird story line! OMG! it looks as though Dev and Stella might soon be at it! :v3: I wonder what they are on?:laugh:

If Mary Whitehouse was still around; she would laugh her head off at the so called steamy scenes.
Who writes this utter guff? Mills & Boon ?
I have always been a Corrie fan (easy watching), but easy women stories don't work.

Suej
19-05-2012, 18:27
I have just watched last night's (doing me shopping list...wine, wine oh and more wine - oh and a pint of milk:whistle:)

Flakey! Flakey! Flakey!....get it? Corn flakey!:fpull:

warbey
19-05-2012, 18:29

Probably Our missing duvets. They carry a Health Warning

Suej
19-05-2012, 18:31
If Mary Whitehouse was still around; she would laugh her head off at the so called steamy scenes.
Who writes this utter guff? Mills & Boon ?
I have always been a Corrie fan (easy watching), but easy women stories don't work.

:scared:They have given Sinita a complete personality transplant!!! it's hysterical! :lol:

Added after 2 minutes:

Oooooh! if those Duvets could speak!;)

Added after 3 minutes:

Nooooo!!! reformed character! I get your drift though!:wink2:

Added after 2 minutes:

OMG I'm sooooo disappointed with you two, watching Corrie? sheeesh I haven't watched rubbish like that for years........... well actually it was Deadenders I used to watch 20 years ago .......... right, must get back to watching Gran Hermano :eyebrows::fpull::hello::scared:

Just watch one episode and you will see what we mean! Don't forget a bucket though!!!:lol:

chifleta
19-05-2012, 19:00
Just watch one episode and you will see what we mean! Don't forget a bucket though!!!:lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo :eek::tv:

Missingthereef
19-05-2012, 19:26
I agree Suej! The story lines seem to be getting more ridiculous every week. I keep asking myself why I keep watching.....but Corrie is strangely addictive! Did you see Monday's episode? I'm sure Sinita left Karl with her kids watching telly when she went for money. After the break, the kids were at the table eating and Sunita left again???

Suej
19-05-2012, 20:41
I agree Suej! The story lines seem to be getting more ridiculous every week. I keep asking myself why I keep watching.....but Corrie is strangely addictive! Did you see Monday's episode? I'm sure Sinita left Karl with her kids watching telly when she went for money. After the break, the kids were at the table eating and Sunita left again???

Ha Ha! I was out on Monday night so missed it! I'll try getting it on catchup! :eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
19-05-2012, 21:25

Blimey I remember the first Gran Hermano .....................or not ! :D before Big bro here

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im getting old :pray:

Suej
19-05-2012, 21:34

So do your socks Warbs!:crylaughing:

Added after 3 minutes:

Blimey I remember the first Gran Hermano .....................or not ! :D before Big bro here

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im getting old :pray:

What? you still up???! should be sleeping it off by now!:snore:

Goforgold
06-06-2012, 17:42
I'm looking for the post you put on about cleaning up those files - I can find all these interesting posts you have put on but not that one!!! :)

Malteser Monkey
07-06-2012, 09:17
I'm looking for the post you put on about cleaning up those files - I can find all these interesting posts you have put on but not that one!!! :)

:lol::whistle::D:D

Morning !

Did you see sunita in that Beyonce outfit over the weekend ?:scared::lol:

Suej
07-06-2012, 10:03
:lol::whistle::D:D

Morning !

Did you see sunita in that Beyonce outfit over the weekend ?:scared::lol:

It just get's worse! but just can't help watching it! Morning Monkey!:hello:

Ecky Thump
07-06-2012, 10:06
Most televisions come with a ON/OFF switch!!!:p

Malteser Monkey
07-06-2012, 10:14
Most televisions come with a ON/OFF switch!!!:p

Ok so you know what we're on about then Ecks - Caroll a fan ?:D

It just get's worse! but just can't help watching it! Morning Monkey!:hello:

Morning !:hello:

Ecky Thump
07-06-2012, 15:56
Ok so you know what we're on about then Ecks - Caroll a fan ?:D

Morning !:hello:

Carol has to have her daily dose of depression, so its......Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale.;)

Malteser Monkey
07-06-2012, 15:58
Carol has to have her daily dose of depression, so its......Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale.;)

what other than seeing your empty wallett:bowdown::D:D:D

(ok folks it's a long standing joke no offense meant )

Caroll back me up quick:D

Carol55
07-06-2012, 18:06
what other than seeing your empty wallett:bowdown::D:D:D

(ok folks it's a long standing joke no offense meant )

Caroll back me up quick:D

The one thing that cheers me up, is when he has to break into his wallet, its great to see a grown man cry!:crying2:

Suej
07-06-2012, 18:07

Depressing? always makes me laugh!:lol:

Malteser Monkey
08-06-2012, 09:10
The one thing that cheers me up, is when he has to break into his wallet, its great to see a grown man cry!:crying2:

:D

Depressing? always makes me laugh!:lol:

Me too - and just how much a re the "supposedly" drinking ! one minute brekkie then the next a glass of vino !

Carol55
08-06-2012, 09:23
:D

Me too - and just how much a re the "supposedly" drinking ! one minute brekkie then the next a glass of vino !

I thought that was the proper thing to do, a glass of Pinot Grigio with my cornflakes!!:o

Malteser Monkey
08-06-2012, 09:27
I thought that was the proper thing to do, a glass of Pinot Grigio with my cornflakes!!:o

as opposed to over my cornflakes !!!!:D

No wonder Ecks keeps his wallett hidden - you drink it all !

Ohhh we're very alike Caroll !

Carol55
08-06-2012, 09:29
as opposed to over my cornflakes !!!!:D

No wonder Ecks keeps his wallett hidden - you drink it all !

Ohhh we're very alike Caroll !

For years I thought Eric said I was luscious....now I know he meant that I was a Lush/Drunk!!:cheers2:

Malteser Monkey
21-06-2012, 14:07
Well praise the Lord it's come to and end - now Dev's acting is sooooooooo bad:crylaughing:

Missingthereef
21-06-2012, 16:32
Haha! I agree! Wonder how many onions Dev had to hold under his nose to produce those tears?

Malteser Monkey
21-06-2012, 16:36
Haha! I agree! Wonder how many onions Dev had to hold under his nose to produce those tears?

Honestly it was so bad - and now we have the wedding !

He won't be the only one crying:D

Malteser Monkey
30-07-2012, 13:06
So no wedding then - what's going to happen next !

Where's the wine :cheeky:

jolfc
30-07-2012, 17:08
as if you would move your lover in to the marital home that quick after splitting up from your partner,
as if you would let that happen, dev should tell her it is not happening.
sunitta does my head in now.
anyway i shall be in tenerife this time tommorrow so will miss the next two weeks worth.