PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Can you HATE someone on a forum?

cainaries
11-06-2011, 22:01
And why waiting for your bloody printer at work to knock out a load of gear, or on your phone why sitting on the bog.

I thought only my OH did that! Not going to tell him about you though as I am always trying to persuade him that it is not a nice habit.

with cheese
11-06-2011, 22:05
I thought only my OH did that! Not going to tell him about you though as I am always trying to persuade him that it is not a nice habit.
Did I say me, nah.............I sit in me Spa bath like I am now with a cold beer and me lappie.

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:05
It is possible with the miracle of modern technology to use a laptop, whilst sitting on the beach under a palm tree with a nice glass of ice cold beer....you can indeed also do this in the UK...minus the palm tree but including a raincoat, wooly hat and a pair of wellies:cold:

Don't mention raincoats to our Jimbo :eyebrows:

with cheese
11-06-2011, 22:08
I have a long raincoat, wear it to the park now and then, wife says its a bit Flash.

howard thornton
11-06-2011, 22:08
How sad that anyone, regardless of where they are should even want to spend all day on a PC though !

What a sad and lonely little life they must lead.

hey jimbo whats with the raincoats?

reggie
11-06-2011, 22:11
And why waiting for your bloody printer at work to knock out a load of gear, or on your phone why sitting on the bog.

I told you. i had a printer like that. i launched it out of the window, i got one you just glare at now, i think the shop warned this printer, works a treat, Janet played hell when i through the other, now when this fires up, i just give her a smug look, why put up with crap. :lol:

with cheese
11-06-2011, 22:13
What a load of Rubbish, oops no its not I quite like it really, do I, am not sure oh well too late.

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:30
Where's Miserguts??

It's very easy to fly off the handle a little, but I find it hard to imagine how you could build such a string feeling - hatred is about as strong as they get - for somebody you've never even met?

When people annoy you, you have a few words and move on...

Life is short...

She is on a cruise around the bay of Biscay :lol:

Vortex Wake
11-06-2011, 22:33
She is on a cruise around the bay of Biscay :lol:

With a 3 metre rubber shower hose.

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:36
With a 3 metre rubber shower hose.

Yep and a cooler trolley thingy :lol:

Vortex Wake
11-06-2011, 22:41
And some cholesterol reducing milk shacks

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:45
And a remedy for catarrh....

with cheese
11-06-2011, 22:45
I told you. i had a printer like that. i launched it out of the window, i got one you just glare at now, i think the shop warned this printer, works a treat, Janet played hell when i through the other, now when this fires up, i just give her a smug look, why put up with crap. :lol:
Oh its fast mate, just the amount of paperwork that has to go with shipments to certain countries with spec reports, takes forever.

Vortex Wake
11-06-2011, 22:48
And a remedy for catarrh....

And a suitcase full of 'anything for a fiver' clothing

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:50
And a suitcase full of 'anything for a fiver' clothing

And I used to live here but messed up and now despise anyone else who prospers :doh:

howard thornton
11-06-2011, 22:53
And I used to live here but messed up and now despise anyone else who prospers :doh:

whats that all about?

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 22:57
whats that all about?

Mind your own bees wax Howard :lol:

howard thornton
11-06-2011, 23:00
Mind your own bees wax Howard :lol:

hey, you be careful,or i will tell everyone that you have been talking to yourself again . lol

Chris P. Bacon
11-06-2011, 23:02
hey, you be careful,or i will tell everyone that you have been talking to yourself again . lol

I think everyone knows I am mad already :lol:

howard thornton
11-06-2011, 23:07
I think everyone knows I am mad already :lol:

i can't argue with that.

caroletenerife
12-06-2011, 00:24
Bit risky this but ... when you first mentioned Maggie T I drafted a reply about Gordon B but abandoned it because, really, life's too short. Your other posts on here have really made me laugh. Which just goes to show that reggie was right, some posts/people can get right up your nose and 2 minutes later they make you laugh out loud.
oh i wont defend big gordon, he was a numpty, and this joker now is no better. I say Stephen Fry for PM, at least you could get a laugh in between the lies. haha.

cainaries
12-06-2011, 23:01
oh i wont defend big gordon, he was a numpty, and this joker now is no better. I say Stephen Fry for PM, at least you could get a laugh in between the lies. haha.

I can't stand Stephen Fry! I definitely don't hate him but I wouldn't want him as PM. Just goes to show we have a lot of politicians we actively dislike but might be hard pushed to agree on replacements.

Some friends of ours are very keen to ditch the Royal Family and have a President and every time we ask them to name three potential candidates they change the subject.

with cheese
12-06-2011, 23:05
I can't stand Stephen Fry! I definitely don't hate him but I wouldn't want him as PM. Just goes to show we have a lot of politicians we actively dislike but might be hard pushed to agree on replacements.

Some friends of ours are very keen to ditch the Royal Family and have a President and every time we ask them to name three potential candidates they change the subject.
Ecky Thump, Reggie and Oneleg, if male. Chrs P Bacon, Zara or Doreen if female. Dave if not sure.

COL NIL SATIS
14-06-2011, 01:08
Ecky Thump,Deggie and Oneleg, if male. Chrs P Bacon, Zara or Doreen if female. Dave if not sure.

Hahahaha :eyebrows::D:D:D: