PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 22 year old English female looking for bar work/ waitress work/ shop work

Hannahlouise
20-05-2012, 16:06

Hello.
I am a 22 year old female called Hannah that has just moved over to Tenerife from England and I am looking for a job in a bar, restaurant or shop.

I have previous experience working in a public house as a bar lady and a waitress and also worked in retail for 4 years.

I live in the Golf Del Sur (San Miguel de Abona) and do not drive but i have access to a vehicle and can get and from work any where down the South so travelling is not an issue.

I am punctual, motivated and hard working. My aim is to always complete a job to the best of my ability.

I have a CV available on request. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards
Hannah Lockwood

DragonPaul
16-07-2013, 18:22
Have u found a job yet as we are looking for waitress in a very busy restaurant in los cristianos

Hello.
I am a 22 year old female called Hannah that has just moved over to Tenerife from England and I am looking for a job in a bar, restaurant or shop.

I have previous experience working in a public house as a bar lady and a waitress and also worked in retail for 4 years.

I live in the Golf Del Sur (San Miguel de Abona) and do not drive but i have access to a vehicle and can get and from work any where down the South so travelling is not an issue.

I am punctual, motivated and hard working. My aim is to always complete a job to the best of my ability.

I have a CV available on request. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards
Hannah Lockwood[/QUOTE]

slodgedad
17-07-2013, 00:54
Have u found a job yet as we are looking for waitress in a very busy restaurant in los cristianos

Hello.

Kind regards
Hannah Lockwood[/QUOTE]
I can only assume that she is no longer looking.

Only posted once and has not been on the Forum for over a year if you check the date, so I am closing the thread.