PDA

View Full Version : Any good Hospital in Tenerife where I can use my EHIC, due to an infection?

Ocean77
21-05-2012, 11:48
Hello all,

Does anyone know about any hospital / Medical Centre where I can use my EHIC?

I live in South Tenerife, but going to the north would't be a problem.

Thanks very much
Ocean.

Suej
21-05-2012, 12:01
For non emergency you can go to the Medical Centre in Los Cris next to the Valdes Centre, make sure you take a photo copy of your passport and the original plus your NIE (photocopy) and your EHIC card of course! In emergencies you can go to the Green Hospital (Clinica Verde) in Las Americas (same documents apply!) I'm pretty sure I am correct but if there is anything else I'm sure someone will along soon to help! :)

Ocean77
21-05-2012, 12:28
Thanks indeed!

I'll go to the medical centre.... It's that at Avenida de Antonio Domínguez, if I'm not wrong!

Thanks!

Suej
21-05-2012, 12:33
Thanks indeed!

I'll go to the medical centre.... It's that at Avenida de Antonio Domínguez, if I'm not wrong!

Thanks!

Not sure of the name of the road but you can't miss it's right opposite the Bus station you will see a couple of Ambulances outside most days! My friend had to have some stitches out when he was over on holiday a couple of months ago after he had undergone removal of a cyst in a UK hospital so I'm sure I'm right about the documents! He was very happy with the treatment he received!
Good luck! wish you better soon!