PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Spanish speaking waiter/ess required for evenings only (partime)

car1
22-05-2012, 09:26
. Popular Restaurant in San Eugenio Looking for experienced waiter/ess for 2 evenings plus, must havegood experience in a la carte restaurant, conversational Spanish and English necessary, any other languages an advantage.
knowledge of bar and wines essential. cv required

dani_c_tnf
22-05-2012, 12:08
Hello,
My name is Danielle Candlish and have lived on the island for 14 years. I have been in England recentley for 2 years and am now returning back to the island as my family are there. I have very good experience in all aspects of restaurant and bar work. I speak fluent in both English and Spanish. I have very hard working reliable and a great deal of knowledge with all aspects of restaurant work.

Thankyou, Danielle Candlish.

car1
24-05-2012, 02:09
Hi Danielle,

can you private message me and I can give you phone number for interview, thanks for your interest.

mattskizz
11-06-2012, 10:38
Hi ,i will assume the vacancy has been filled,but just in case you need anyone for the future please contact me. I have ben on the island for over 20years always working in Food and Beverage at all levels.Sold my own business last September after 4 hard years.I am a dedicated professional who always gives 100%.Many Thanks