PDA

View Full Version : Other Which month is the best to holiday in Tenerife?

Toby
23-05-2012, 05:41
Hi!

My name is Toby, 19 years old and I'm new at these forums. I live in Norway, "Øksfjord" which is way up north. I've been in Tenerife before, Las Palmas at my auntie's place and i really loved it. The people, the weather, the food and everyhing else! It was just like a dream for me.

I have some questions about traveling to Sur Tenerife. Me and 2 other friends are planning too travel there again and i was wondering what month is best? Is september, october any good?

Sorry for my bad grammar!

Ed3229
23-05-2012, 06:30
September/October are nice months to visit........I always holiday around then.:wave:

jas
23-05-2012, 09:56
possibly the best two months of the year - guaranteed good weather and not silly hot.
enjoy your holiday here

blondie
23-05-2012, 10:03
September/October are nice months to visit........I always holiday around then.:wave:

Never a bad month to visit as far as I am concerned, but yes these months are a lovely time for a holiday. Welcome to the forum, you find out all you need to know at this forum, a lovely helpful bunch of people.

macdonald5
23-05-2012, 11:26
We are here at minute and find May always good ( 29 degrees this morning)
October also hot and December and January were both super last year

Missingthereef
23-05-2012, 19:54
Hi Toby!
We enjoy Tenerife any time from September through to March if we get the chance. The weather is usually lovely.
Perhaps you might be after a more lively time in the clubs etc. with lots of younger visitors...if you and your friends are about 19 years of age. If so I think mid July, August or early September would suit better.
Whenever you visit, I'm sure you will have a great time. Enjoy.x

windymiller
18-06-2012, 20:05
We've been a couple of times in October and also spent a couple of weeks in January (New Year's Eve 2005) - all were great.
We had a couple of cloudy mornings, but that soon cleared.

Winter sunshine, sea and a few €1 beers - heaven!!

nigelmercier
19-06-2012, 18:14
Sorry for my bad grammar!

Your English is much better than our Noggish (Nog: a term of endearment for the people of Norway, not to be confused with the derogatory names we give to most of the rest of Europe!)

Choosing the best month depends on what you want to do. Tell us more and we may be able to advise.