PDA

View Full Version : Bono Bus for La Palma, Canaries

Snowdrop
25-05-2012, 09:42
Does anyone know if you can use the same bonobus card available here from Tenerife on the island of La Palma (also a Canarian Island)

doncarlos
25-05-2012, 10:00
No you cannot. Totally different companies.

Snowdrop
25-05-2012, 10:08
Thanks for that Doncarlos, I gather you can purchase them from the airport in La Palma when you arrive

doncarlos
25-05-2012, 14:51
No they don’t sell the bonos at the airport. There are a few shops where you can buy them in S/C and a few other palaces – but that’s it.

cainaries
25-05-2012, 14:55
No they don’t sell the bonos at the airport. There are a few shops where you can buy them in S/C and a few other palaces – but that’s it.

That's La Palma's S/C, btw, not the one in Tenerife!

Snowdrop
25-05-2012, 16:22

How annoying that you have to go into S/C de La Palma to buy these, you would think an airport would supply them at one of their kiosks. Thanks for your help doncarlos

doncarlos
25-05-2012, 17:13
If you're desperate for these, PM me and I may be able to help.

cainaries
25-05-2012, 21:05
How annoying that you have to go into S/C de La Palma to buy these, you would think an airport would supply them at one of their kiosks. Thanks for your help doncarlos

You would probably have to go into S/C in any case depending on where you want to go. PM me or doncarlos and we will try to find out more for you. whereabouts are you heading in La Palma. The airport is about 10 minutes by bus from the capital.