PDA

View Full Version : Other Tracking a parcel via Correos

ally9997
28-05-2012, 15:29
hi guys,

just wondering if anyone knows how long a small package takes to get to scotland? i posted it on the 17th may i sent it as urgentes which i should have used registered post.... can you track a parcel if not registered post is my question?

thanks for any info
ally x

rubita
28-05-2012, 16:20
i send things by postal express (urgent) sometimes, and so if they gave you a receipt (REMITENTE) slip with a barcode at the top, you can go to www.correos.es and track it using the long sequence of letters and numbers (without the gap) that you see directly under the barcode on your remitente. Hope this helps :)

ally9997
28-05-2012, 18:59
i send things by postal express (urgent) sometimes, and so if they gave you a receipt (REMITENTE) slip with a barcode at the top, you can go to www.correos.es and track it using the long sequence of letters and numbers (without the gap) that you see directly under the barcode on your remitente. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for info i did get a receipt and it had a long number on it i put numbers in and it didn t recognize them, i tried a few times just in case, but i will just have to cross my fingers and hope it gets there, it wasn't valuable just very inconvieniant if i have to do it all again, this time recorded delivery!!!!!

thanks ally